News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

seeking inker

Started by indigowulf, January 26, 2010, 05:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

Editing to add this quick note- also seeking a kitten for kittlings, similar style to existing kittlings, just sketched/inked, and also a breeding box of some sort, very open on what kind.

have 6 foxes, Id like them to be done by the same person. Im hoping for not-too-heavy line. I also have 3 cat things, also want that group done by same person, but doesnt have to be same person for both sets. Cats are ok being heavier lined.

Foxes were purchased from Noodle back on PI and Ihavent had time to do anthing with them yet. The ones in crates are supposed to be kits.

the cats were from blackfyre on pi, art done by KipchaWolf on sheezyart. I would love if the person who does these could ink in a simple batwing on the baby, just a tiny thing the same size as the existing featherwing one.

baby:

Willing to pay well in SG, let's make a deal!

YourLoveOnly

I wanna stalk those cats :D

TheLeet

Me too, they're cute ^_^

Sorry I can't offer anything more productive but I can't stand inking :P

Sunchaser

you still lookin for a inker?

indigowulf

yes I am, someone who is better at inking then I am :)

adding to my "needs inked" list- first off are the kittling cousin skunks, which I did ink, but I want someone better then I am to re-do them.

and the other 2 lines that I commissioned from Leah Tribal at the same time, intended to also be cousins-

and there's possibly 1 more (mildly heavy mutated) set coming from leah if I win this current PI bid. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into, here's leah's sell thread- Im going to need layers for ears and mutations, so a .psd or .xcf will be required for this one
http://ponyisland.net/index.php?src=forum&sub=replies&forum=159&topic=2532456

(i didnt get the otter lines- want willing to pay that much for them, when id rather be saving for watty's ranch lines now that she said she'd sell to me)

I want all these in this post to be done by the same person, as well as the otter lines if I get them.

Willing to pay 100K SG per adult line, and 50K SG per baby line!- that includes all sets in this thread, not just this post.

Sunchaser

hmmm ill do a sample for you and see if you want?

indigowulf

If you can do better then the current inking on the skunkies, go for it! Which set were you interested in inking? (i dont expect anyone to say "ALL!" at this point, cuz that would take all your free time for the next 6 months ;P)

Sunchaser

lol i was thinking all unless you would rather not :-p it doesnt take me long to ink cause i have lots of free time :)

indigowulf

12 adults and 3 babies- that would come out to be 1.5 mil I think.. soooo tired cant even count. Would definitely like to see examples first, Im gonna be kinda picky cuz I know I can do decently well (example the skunks) so I want someone much better then I am :)

eta: if i get the otter lines, thats technically 2 adults and 2 babies, for 300K- Id up that to 500K because there's all those mutations.  So, 2 mil for everything if I get the otters. I think. *stares blankly at screen and tries to count fingers*

Sunchaser

lol k here ya go some i have done before

i did all the lines for those adoptables and i also did these

Apparently i cant find my other examples sadly

indigowulf

Can I commission you to start with the psicats, and Ill pay for those 3 now, then we can go from there if I feel they fit the feel I want for the rest?

Tribe

I could work something out for the kittlings kitten im sure but how many kittens are you wanting?

indigowulf

Just 1 kitten is fine :) (unless you really wanna do more then 1)

Tribe

Im thinking about a pile of kittens? Like youd get two babies with each breed? or i could make it where the kittens could be together or stand alone.

Tribe

Cute little ball of fluff. Not sure if its what your looking for but its cute XD

If its at all what your looking for tell me and ill fix its shoulder on the side its laying its a little funky.
Its supposed to be a like a newborn.

indigowulf

Oh that is adorable! It would be really really nice to get multiple possible lines- kittlings can have between 1 and 6 kits per litter.

What sort of price are you looking at per kitten? (ill totally take that first one too!)

Tribe

Glad you like it :D

Do you want like 6 different lines? I can take sg or adoptable trades per a kitten? i wouldnt be sure on sg. but id so love some kittlings & jellies.

indigowulf

1 custom adult per 2 baby lines? Sg i have, PG i dont have so much of.

Tribe

XD i suck i meant sg ive been saying pg all night. Anywho 1 custom per 2 lines is fine :D the other lines though ill work on later

Sunchaser

Thats fine ill get to work on them :)

ETA: which lines?

indigowulf

sorry, the kitties in the 2nd post :) They are my priority lines for templating at the moment.

Sunchaser

send them to me through pms cause im blind today *sighs* head hurts lol