News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Miniwyvs] Halloween Comes Early! (Flatsale open!)

Started by Saturnalia, October 16, 2012, 07:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturnalia

Candy Guesses-- All good guesses, and Kahlira, I did just eat a bunch of those, but nope! And Sera, York mints are definitely up there, too... yum...

Kahlira

Kahlira

8k on the auction

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Today I'm thinking a Three Musketeers bar =D

YourLoveOnly

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]

Winged

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 17, total 17[/blockquote]
Owner of Gliders!

Country

Saturnalia

Nope, not Three Musketeers!

Also, there are still 2 doors available for the Pick-A-Door event!

Kahlira

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia

Thanks for the bids, guys! And nope, not Kit Kats! I guess it's not one of the super-duper popular candy types, but it is by a big company :)

Winged

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 17, total 17[/blockquote]

Maybe... Smarties?

25k on the auction.

Country

Tootsie Rolls?

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]

Bunraku

YourLoveOnly

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]

Saturnalia

Nope on those candies! Though I haven't had a Blow Pop in ages, and now I want one! :)

Still two pick-a-doors left!

Kahlira

Almond Joy?

Saturnalia

Not Almond Joy! I actually don't much care for coconut. :) (But my mom loooves those; she would always get any I picked up trick-or-treating, lol)

Kahlira

Coconut is something people love or hate. I love Almond Joy XD Mounds not so much, since I don't much care for dark chocolate.

YourLoveOnly

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Winged

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia

Kahlira, yeah, seems like the same can be said for dark chocolate! I love it, boyfriend doesn't like it, hah :)

8 seems to be an elusive number!

Updating the bid now :)

Country

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]

Dots?

Saturnalia

Winged

Haha yeah people seem to either love dark chocolate or hate it xD I love dark chocolate, but i'm one of the unusual people who also love milk and white chocolate. Dark's my favourite. And i also like coconut :p
Owner of Gliders!

Country

Love dark, white and milk chocolates but hate real coconut. Coconut flavoring I like. Its a texture thing XD I'm weird lol.

Kahlira

Oh man, I love me some white chocolate XD Wish there were a white chocolate coconut thing.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Ohh! May have to hunt them down XD they look awesome! And I love me some Lindt.

Saturnalia

This made me hungry and I had to go eat some chocolate, hah. So what if it's only 10am? ;) And so what if I've basically eaten all the Halloween candy I got? I'll just have to buy more, heh heh...

Kah, I think I've seen those Lindt coconut ones at bigger grocery stores now and then :)

I'll also be working on the flatsale Miniwyvs today, woo! Should have that sale up at some point soonish!

Winged

Haha i know the feeling Sat :P I bought a box of tunnocks tea cakes yesterday, to last me the week... i have one left.
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Those Lindt chocolate bars are definitely at bigger grocery stores now >O>;; The reason I know that totally isn't because I went and bought one almost every day way back when. Really. >>;;

Anyway XD Butterfinger bars?

Saturnalia

All these candy-related things happening here are torture today! Doesn't help that I'm sick and have no voice and just want to spoil myself with tasty things, hah...

Bun, now I want a Butterfinger! But nope, not those!

Kahlira

XD Wanna know what's good when you're sick? Hazelnut hot cocoa.

Winged

Mmm that sounds good Kah! And mint hot chocolate i find is better for being ill, it kinda helps clear out your throat if that makes sense xD
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Mint is good when you're sick. Never had it though.

Saturnalia

I love love love love looooove hot chocolate! But I have no milk, and I refuse to make it with water...

I need to find a place somewhere that does the really good European-style super thick hot chocolate, though. The one place I first got it closed, sadface. Sooo good...

Winged

Try options sachets, they're good with water :)
Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia

I don't think we have them here, but I remember them from when I was spending a lot of time in Wales! They were good.

Also, I forgot to mention, Winged, but the other night I was out at dinner with my friend, who just got back from vet school in Edinburg. She was showing us photos and had one of a Highland Cow, and I thought of your Miniwyv :D

Winged

Aw, you're missing out xD
Haha, nice! Highland cows are so cool.
Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia

Flatsale is up! :D I used some of the candy guesses as inspiration...

Kahlira

Totally want Almond Joy

Name him.. Sometimes

XD

Saturnalia

Country

I'd like Butterfinger, and I'd like to call her Butters ^-^

Saturnalia

Country

Saturnalia

6 more available for flatsale!
2 more doors available for Pick-A-Door!