News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A way to search for doggies?

Started by Ryuukokoro, January 28, 2010, 10:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I was thinking a little while ago when I was looking for a male for my Kennel female, is there a way to use the Search database to bring up only certain breeds of dog? Like if you just wanted to see all the Huskies loaded onto Secundi? I tried a couple different things in the search and couldn't get it to give me only a certain breed. If there isn't, would it be possible to add that at some point?

Thanks for your help. ^^

Silvanon

It's there already, but you have to go to the specific agency search page instead of the general site one (because breeds are agency-specific).   So, go to Agencies -> The Kennel -> Search

Ryuukokoro

0______0

I NEVER noticed each Agency has their own Search!!! WOW, that is awesome! Thank you Silvanon!

(I hope this post at least informs some other people of it, in case they are like me and letting such a valuable tool go to waste by not knowing about it XD )

red_uni387

I didn't realize all the breeds were listed! o.o

and now I seriously want Mary to breed with Silv's Alfred XD

Silvanon

Well, I'm glad we had this discussion then.  XD 

Yay someone likes Alfred!  He's one of my current favorite dogs. *lol*  My dogs are all available for breeding arrangements, just PM me and we can work something out.  :)

indigowulf

..and to think, that was Ryuu's 666th post! *throws holy water on the code so the number gremlins dont eat it*

Ryuukokoro