News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[CDA] The Teahouse Rattery

Started by Bunraku, October 26, 2012, 11:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunraku

Welcome to the Teahouse Rattery! We breed both Natural and Fantasy rats, and favor variagated colorations highly. Our prefix is THR, and all rats bred from our stock can be recognized by this prefix.

Breeding Rules-Males
-Our males are available for breeding on season when I post a thread in the breeding section of the forums. Available males can be found there. If you would like to breed a male that I am not listing publicly, please contact me by PM for negotiations as that male will likely be special to me.
-Males will be bred 4 times per season, 3 times publicly, with one slot reserved for myself.
-The standard breeding fee for every male is one baby from the litter, out of which I get second choice after you get first pick. Unlisted males may have different conditions for breeding which we will discuss via PM.
-Do not inbreed the offspring of my males.
-Do not breed my males to inbred females or their own offspring.

Breeding Rules-Females
-Our Females are available for breeding on season when I post a thread in the breeding section of the forums. Available Females can be found there. If you would like to breed a Female that I am not listing publicly, please contact me by PM for negotiations as that Female will likely be special to me.
-Females will be bred once per season. 
-The standard breeding fee for every female is two babies from the litter, out of which I get second choice after you get first pick, or one baby and SG, or one baby and an adoptable, or one baby and a breeding from one of your rats. Unlisted females may have different conditions for breeding which we will discuss via PM.
-Do not inbreed the offspring of my females.
-Do not breed my females to inbred males or their own offspring.

Bunraku

These rats are our original stock rats, who were purchased through customs, semi-customs, or won through events. In other words, they are first generation.
Male Rats
Piper

Adonis

Lazarus

Seraphim

Shiro

Sou

Zero

Vincent

Crowpiper

Orion

Hagel
*Hagel is not up for outside or public breed.

Kaeru

Siam

Kanto

Female Rats
Ise

Nalah

Lucrecia

Ruby

Starlight

Snowbird

Pachinko

Fran

Bunraku

These rats were bred and born at THR, from either our first generation rats, or out of rats bred by us. All are guaranteed pure and without inbreeding.
Males

Venias
Seraphim x Ise

Priyatam
Seraphim x Ise

Ramayana
Lazarus x Ruby

Jaipur
Lazarus x Ruby

Females
Sita
Seraphim x Ise

Sephira
Seraphim x Ise

Valentine
Lazarus x Ruby

Sakura
Lazarus x Ruby

Bunraku

These rats have their roots in our rattery, but may have a sire or mother from a different rattery, or were not bred within our rattery. This is the place for rats who were born via breeding agreements either made by myself, or by others seeking a breeding from a THR rat. They are still guaranteed pure and without inbreeding, as we do not tolerate inbreeding with any of our breeding contracts.
Males
Hale
Lucrecia x Unknown

Deol
Lucrecia x Unknown

Esras
Lucrecia x Unknown

Howl
Nalah x Unknown

Kovu
Nalah x Unknown

Tomtom
Adonis x Lacey

Tsze
Piper x Enya

Kelpie
Shiro x Paprika

Females
Kaede
Lucrecia x Unknown

San
Nalah x Unknown

Kiara
Nalah x Unknown

Sango
Seraphim x Wyva

Bunraku

These rats were bred from parents that do not come from THR, and were either obtained through a breeding arrangement, or come from a trade with another rattery. They are still guaranteed pure and without inbreeding, as we do not tolerate inbreeding with any of our breeding contracts.

Males
Orbit
Eternal Inspiration x Unknown

Females