News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Elenaria} Things to come!

Started by Elenaria, October 31, 2012, 10:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

Hey guys, Corlana here! Man... I've been REALLY busy! And I was hoping to be able to sing down these new Elenaria by Halloween... but they're a lot harder then I anticipated! So I figured, I could at least show you what I have so far, right?

They're 'demon' Elenaria, and not as gentle as the unicorns, but just as magnificent! I think what's making them hard for me to sing to is their general roughness, its so much different then what I'm use too! But hopefully soon I'll get the pitches just right and they'll come dancing to my music.

This is what I've seen of the stallions so far, I've yet to see the mares:

Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Aralie

O.O So amazing! Can't wait to see what the mare looks like <3

CrystalAngelNeko

oh my gosh! So handsome! Now I MUST get a Diriel mimic as one of these ;-;

Winged

Woo, new breed! And he looks really badass xD Can't wait to see the mare lines!
Owner of Gliders!

Solistia

Wildfilly94

O.O I want!!! :DD
And Crystal, I was just thinking about Diriel when I saw them. XD

YourLoveOnly

-seconds Wild-

They're awesome, I will need to break my no fantasy for this as I must get Moridin on these lines <3

Winged

Ooh yeah they're perfect for him YLO :d I'm still holding out for perfect lines for Kelpie.
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

Luv007

BabyKittenCandy

Oh My! I think I just died and went to heaven! They are amazing!

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Luv007

I'm going to have to make it my personal mission to get Forgotten Love and Brightening Shadows in these lines....

Gorgeous lines, guys!

Winged

She's beautiful! So huggable *is mauled* xD I need Lyra and Sheltie in those lines :D
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

I'ma thinkin a demonic Find Love would be amazing =D

Keilin Alyr

I didn't think to make mimics of my characters, seeing as they're D&D characters, but I could definitely use Elenaria versions of Kyros and Amaranth (tiefling cleric and tiefling paladin respectively) now. Those are gorgeous lines. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Willow

Rosewood

skysnolimit

These are amazing!  Like out of dreams o.o

Pinkshadow

CrystalAngelNeko

Dropping this off here to see what you all think of the new Fairy design I'm doing~

TheLeet

Adorable! And the wings are so beautiful and delicate looking. They're probably my favourite part! ^^

Kahlira

I'm thinking... I should have waited to get Find Love...

BUT! I can get Shawn now! So all's good XD

Love the new lines! They're awesome!

Winged

Aww, cute! Out of curiosity, do you have any other breeds planned?
Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

I have quite a few planned ^.^ Eventually I want to do Pegasus and alicorns. I also want to do a underwater breed.... and maybe a fuzzy pony breed ^.^ And more to come as I think them up... maybe a elenaria kirin?

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Rosewood

o.0 I want a whole horde of these. I love them!! ^_^

CrystalAngelNeko

I have a quick question... those are the girls... for the boys, should I give them butterfly wings as well, or maybe dragonfly wings?

Winged

Hmm, i'd say dragonfly wings would be cool, but butterfly wings would be good too if they were a bit more masculine :)
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Rosewood

YourLoveOnly

I would strongly prefer butterfly wings as RL butterflies come in both genders too and dragonflies are different animals, I would love to see a dragonfly-winged species someday but to me it feels weird to make them different genders of the same breed. There are many shapes of butterfly wings I'm sure there is something suiteable for males among them :)

TheLeet

I'd prefer butterfly wings, too. :)

SkySong

I love the wings! Something about the transparency make them spectacular! <3

Kinda agree with YLO there. I think of dragonfly wings as too different to be considered butterfly wings. But I definitely wouldn't mind seeing them as a separate breed! (No one can get enough of Crys art.... It's just not possible.)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

CrystalAngelNeko

SkySong

*Sneaks off with unshaded pretties*

You see nothing....
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kadana Sorano

Quote from: CrystalAngelNeko on October 11, 2013, 12:35:09 PM
I have quite a few planned ^.^ Eventually I want to do Pegasus and alicorns. I also want to do a underwater breed.... and maybe a fuzzy pony breed ^.^ And more to come as I think them up... maybe a elenaria kirin?

This.  This is why I haven't rushed to turn in all of my Christmas gift forms lol I had a sneaking suspicion when Demons were showed off, that there would be more to come.  I wanted to save some forms for future goodness :D

Quote from: CrystalAngelNeko on October 11, 2013, 02:43:30 PM
I have a quick question... those are the girls... for the boys, should I give them butterfly wings as well, or maybe dragonfly wings?

Butterfly.  Then another male and female as dragonfly (pretty please with beautiful equines on top?) lol  I love dragonflies, sorry!  But yes, separate things, so Butterfly for the male, to match the female.

And ohh I look forward to seeing what you do for a water breed!  Hmm now I'm also wondering what a equine/snail cross would look like.  I love me some snail shells as well lol! 

They look beautiful Crys, I can't wait to see some colored and start acquiring them :)

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Kahlira

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Amazing progress!! I love them so much! :)

DawnStar7

Must.  Have.  Some!  *grabby hands*  They are so gorgeous!  Crys, you are amazing, as always!

YourLoveOnly

So gorgeous! Can we pick the new breed for the USD auction and the Christmas vouchers?

CrystalAngelNeko

I'm not sure about the USD Auction, but for sure on the Christmas vouchers ^.^

Let me talk to sera to see about the USD Auction, but I don't see why not ^.^

Winged

Not sure if i've forgotten anything for the christmas vouchers, but i don't see a list of vouchers at the start of the thread. Not 100% sure on this but i think that there used to be one there, has it been taken down or is it somewhere else? Just so i can check if i've got any owed i think i used them but since i used them in a few different goes thought it was worth a try xD
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

It got taken down as a check off tool for me as I handed out vouchers.  It was much easier to hand out vouchers so people could trade at their leisure (lotss of people traded vouchers for non elenaria and the bookkeeping got to be a nightmare. ) I checked three times add I went through and have been good about taking vouchers out when they have been used.  Feel free to check your inventories.

These are adorable.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca

The one thing that wasn't passed out in the form of vouchers were the breedings with Corlanna/Saevia/Raeris' Elenaria. Is there still a list of those who had the breedings? I know some people turned in the breedings, but I believe that I had a breeding, I just wanted confirmation before I turn in any forms.