News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Garden Noms] Bragging on Pumpkin Boy and Adult Nomlets!

Started by Ravvana, November 01, 2012, 12:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

I've been refreshing his page all day, and my pumpkin Nom boy finally has grown up or hatched or whatever it is he did XD He is exquisite! In my totally biased opinion, he is the prettiest of the four pumpkins and in fact one of the prettiest Noms ever to exist, but hey, maybe that's just me XD Look at his wings! And his little blaze and socks! And his white speckles! *melts*

I also owe a huge thanks to YLO for helping me plan my breedings. My three keepers also just grew, and they couldn't have been more perfect if I had ordered customs :)

I was hoping for brown bicolor with orange wings, and she delivered! One of my new favorite female Noms. Plus, purple eyes and pale blue on the wings... better and better <3

My first purple carrot breeding. Look at all his pretty colors! And green wings make a much needed addition to my males.

And lastly, my very first Flight Nom with a unique marking inherited my my monarch butterfly mimic. Momma's marking looks great on him, and I love that his wings match his eyes.

Happy Halloween! Today has been an amazing, perfect day :) Back to midterm studying I go!

springacres

TheLeet

BabyKittenCandy

Very gorgeous!!!! Your pumpkin boy looks very hugable!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

He's my favorite of the bunch too, so handsome Ravv! Will defenitely need to borrow him someday, the lineart is precious <3

And I'm so glad you're pleased with the breedings! They were much fun to plot ;D

Pinkshadow