Main Menu

[Planet Zar GSDs] Remember Me Kennels

Started by Luv007, November 08, 2012, 02:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

Remember Me Kennels

PREFIX:  RMK Show Name
SUFFIX:  Show Name of RMK

Breeding policies are still being determined.  Expect these at a later date.  Any puppy bred IN OUR KENNEL with come with our prefix, but feel free to add your own suffix upon adoption.  Studs require a single pup, second or third choice prefered depending on if there is a fee for the female.  Females will require more, but how much is still yet to be decided.  I don't want to ask TOO much, but it will take her out of competitions and breeding for the time she's in use.  You can see the struggle?  I will ask to be notified as pups are traded about and hope I can offer back on them, but I absolutely DO NOT require they are traded back to me, especially if you get a better offer.  Oh, one last thing~  RB/Stud fees will be reduced or canceled out for non-owners, or in exchange for an acceptable RB/Stud exchange.

Competition goals are also in the works.  Our three current dogs have been doing some training to see what they specialize in, but at the moment, we are going across the boards with what we train in.

Luv007

Studs

Registered Name:  RMK Desert Storms
Call Name:  Dallas

Tattoo#: gsd031
Color: Red/Cream Fawn Irish Panda w/ Ticking
Phenotype: -- Ay- B- D- ii sisi Tt
DRV: 7 // BIT: 8 // SNS: 4 // BLD: 9 // BND: 4 // FCS: 1

Luv007

Females

Registered Name:  RMK Harley Davidson
Call Name:  Harelybelle, Harley, or Belle