News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

(Quinsta) Winterhaven Foals for Free

Started by BabyKittenCandy, November 15, 2012, 11:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

I didnt breed many foals this season, mostly cos all people wanted was mustang's, Mini's and Quarterhorses and I dont have many of any, So I just bred a few and got lucky that 3 of mine turned out fab!

Quote5369. Throughbred M Brown, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover) Parents #554337 x #553663

Quote5213. Quarter Horse M Chestnut, front right Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Bald Face (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover) Parents #554237 x #553834

Quote5212. Quarter Horse M Sooty Buckskin, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover) Parents #553823 x #553882
- Tempted to Keep

Quote5191. Grade F Silver Dapple Dun Sooty Buckskin, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
- Prolly Keeping - 1st step of Silver dapple into Fjords

Quote5616. Mustang F Smokey Black, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)
Will Most Likely Keep unless its a very good offer!

Daimas

what would It take to pry the Sooty buckskin Qh from you?

BabyKittenCandy

Prolly quite a bit, since Buckskin is one of my fave colours. You could poss tempt me with another pretty quin foal or an adult quin.

Daimas

I also have a chestnut QH mare that I am  on the fence about.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8235.0

Any of those are up for grabs

BabyKittenCandy

Sorry for the overlate reply Daimas! Ive been insanely busy lately with my Jewellery business. The vanner is pretty but I think I will keep the QH boy Im afraid.