News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for shader. Possibly event runner/colorist.

Started by toffeeca, November 27, 2012, 11:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I am looking for someone to shade some artwork that I have. I already have some shaded pieces, so I am looking for someone who can shade to match/mesh with other work. It doesn't have to be perfect, but I would like for them to look somewhat similar. I want to keep this semi-secretive, so we can discuss more over PM. Payment can be discussed. I do have some USD I can spend as well as secundi things etc.

I am also possibly looking for someone to help me run events/color. I want to have the Pecora be more active, but with life lately that just hasn't been a big possibility. I can both color and run events, so I am looking for someone to help out with either coloring or events, or both. So if you cannot color (or want to try out coloring, but aren't confidant etc) feel free to let me know. I am also looking for this person to kinda keep me accountable, push me to run events, etc. I will be picky about who I choose, since I want to make sure it is someone who we both mesh together well. Payment can be discussed.

Feel free to send me a PM if you can/want to help with either of these. Thanks!

YourLoveOnly

I am not up for coloring anything (except as a guest colorist maybe sometimes when I want to color something else for a change, but nothing reliable/permanent), as coloring takes me pretty long and I can only do so much of it without triggering migraines, so I'd prefer to dedicate my coloring time to my own adoptables. However, I do think I am good at running events and also good at making to do lists and help you stay organized and on track <3 The only reason I sometimes fall behind in my own adoptables is because I can't always color as much as I need to, but I find running events much easier and less time consuming so I'd love to help with that!