News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Im here..kinda

Started by Whimsy, December 08, 2012, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

I took a unexpected break from secundi, mostly by accident. The job I was working was taking up all of my free time and I was working around 65 hours a week. Which paired with pregnancy and a toddler means it was seriously all of my free time. Id go to work at 3pm work till midnight and after most days come home sleep as long as I could, get up with the kid, play with him for a couple hours get ready and then go back to work. The stress became too much for my body to handle and caused me to go into preterm labor which caused me to be hospitalized and hooked up for 5 different machines at ALL times of the day. Finally I was released on bed rest and pretty much slept all day because a complete lack of energy coupled with the meds I now get to take every day.

So in the past few months life has just done its best to squish me, and it actually did fairly well at it.

HOWEVER now Im just on a med to ward of contractions and its not so bad (except for killer heart burn ><). So now I have loads of time as Im off strict bed rest and Im now allowed to sit up.

I really do apologize for taking off guys, I feel terrible because I know this isnt the first time. Im going to be really honest and say Im only partially back until Im sure secundi will accept me back. I have my horse adoptable with my still on PI, and have completely overhauled it over there which I would like to do here but again I wont until im sure there would even be interest.

If I owe anyone anything please let me know! Ive pmed a couple folks that I know that I still owe but my memory is foggy so If I missed someone they can feel free to contact me.

hiyoko

That's crazy Whimsy, but I wouldn't see a problem with you coming back with your adoptable(s). I'm not on as much as I use to, mostly cause I'm rarely on my comp because of my job I got in Oct.

Pinkshadow

Wow that sounds crazy :O
- Glad you seem to be better now then :)

Wildfilly94

Aww Im sorry to hear that hun! :( Hope your doing okay. I see no problen.woth you coming back and working on your adoptie. I miss em. <3