{Pecora} I'll Be Home For Christmas ~ Game results coming in!

Started by Pecora, December 13, 2012, 12:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pecora

In the Forest of Winter's Kiss, a small herd grazes calmly.  They are surrounded by snow, with only the barest hints of brown branches and green pine needles evident around the edges of their clearing.  Even the sky is a glowering grey, showing no hint of blue or gold, symbols of daylight.  There's nothing particular impressive about this herd; they are the colour of snow, with the same icy markings upon their hides. 

Despite their ease, they are not alone, and it takes only a moment for the lead Pecora to lift his head, white nostrils flaring as he looks around him cautiously.  There, at the edge of the thicket, a hooded woman waits, her cloak a shimmering white, making her nearly invisible against the snow-covered trees. 

The Pecora's stance changes, a move to alert and the other Pecora answer by raising their heads as well.  He eyes the trespasser, but she doesn't move, not yet, watching the snowflake-touched deer thoughtfully.  Silence fills the minutes as they slowly slip past, each inspecting the other.  Finally, she lifts her hands, her voice a whisper on the wind that he can hear and understand.

I offer you a gift; the gift of friendship, of colour, of an outside world.  I offer this to you freely to atone for sins committed in error.  Accept or not, but my time is limited, I'm afraid.

He snorts in surprise, feels the Pecora shifting around him.  They separate into two camps, those behind him, and those behind a younger stag.  It's apparent where the two stances are, though the lead Pecora desires this gift as well.  But some must remain to protect their origins.  He nods gracefully to the other male and his son throws his head up in salute before moving to the woman. 

She smiles and spreads her hands out.  It's only a wave of icy mist that touches them, yet they are profoundly changed.  The colours of the world outside of their Forest, colours of summer, of autumn, of rainbows, and life ripple across their hides, leaving a glorious mural enacted upon their very bodies.  The newly-coloured Pecora mill curiously, inspecting each other, glancing back at their herd. 

The woman bows to the lead Pecora and gestures for the deer to follow her; with a few more glances back, they follow the strange woman into the wood and, soon, into the world beyond.

Pecora

Christmas Game
I'll be starting what I hope will be a fun game after the weekend! It's story based and I'll be posting a new bit every morning. You respond by making the requested choices and rolling dice. Points are awarded daily and determined by your rolls and choices. It's okay to miss a day, you will just not receive points for it. No RP is required, but it can earn you bonus points if you do write a little in-character blurb. 

I'll be taking sign-ups upfront, depending on the amount of sign-ups prizes will be decided. They will be announced upfront and will include more than just premades too! You can sign up until the end of December 17. The game will start the morning of December 18. This is a FREE game! Sign up by posting the following phrase in maroon: I wanna play the Christmas Game!

QuotePrompt:
Oh no, it's almost Christmas and you haven't done any preparations! Work to your to do list as quickly as you can. Will you manage to get everything done in time and do so perfectly?

Day 7:
It's the last day before Christmas! Time to arrange the very last thing you haven't done yet; the evening's entertainment!

What do you do? Make your choice.
(X) Let the youngest kids watch cartoons while the older ones and adults play boardgames.
(X) Spend the evening watching a well known Christmas movie or two together, like the Grinch for example.
(X) Time for Christmas karaoke! It should keep the festive mood and you think it's something all ages can participate in.
(X) Round up a bunch of items and do a few rounds of White Elephant gift swapping. It's a good way to clear away some of these boxes full of things you never use anymore.

You have until 07:00 on December 26 to answer, hopefully everyone can make it in that time. Include a 1d20 dice roll when posting your selection. It's appreciated if you title your post Christmas Game - Day 7 in maroon so I can easily spot game posts. Tomorrow I'll put up the final day and give you guys an extended time to answer so it doesn't get in the way of your real life Christmas celebrations.

Players:
Aralie
Bunraku
jojo
Keilin Alyr
PonyMama
Saturnalia
springacres
SweetCaroline
Wildfilly

Prizes:
1st place - One full custom Pecora
2nd place - One semi custom Pecora
3rth place - One holiday themed Pecora
4th place - One color category Pecora
5th place - One random premade Pecora
Everyone else will receive a marking or gender snowflake chosen at random.

Pecora

Gifting
Picking out presents for your friends and seeing them smile when they open is a very awesome part of Christmas if you ask me! Want to see your friends smile? Then this is the place to be.

There are some rules to ease us into the return and not be overwhelmed:
* No gifting to yourself
* For now, you may buy up to 7 presents. We may make this limit higher later on
* Sent SG to this account at the same time of posting your order
* Post all order forms in this thread. Because YLO and toffeeca share this account PMs are easy to get lost or missed
* You can only pick from a preselected list of markings for full customs
* You can only use your Pecora and the receiver's Pecora for breedings to avoid dealing with permission forms
* Gifting closes at December 22, 23:59:59 secundi time.

Present Box Types
#1 - 10K - this present contains a random premade
To order this box use the following form:
[b][color=red]Buying a Random Premade![/color][/b]
This gift is for:
#2 - 15K - this present contains a semi custom
[b][color=green]Buying a Semi Custom![/color][/b]
This gift is for:

#3 - 25K - this present contains a full custom
[b][color=gold]Buying a Full Custom![/color][/b]
This gift is for:
Eyes:
Hooves:
Horns:
Marking 1 & Color:
(add marking lines as needed)

#4 - 20K - this present contains one baby from a breeding - 5/5 available (you may only buy one!)
[b][color=blue]Buying a Breeding![/color][/b]
This gift is for:
Female parent: (link to the pet's page please)
Male parent: (link to the pet's page please)

The following list of markings is available for customs:
-Face-
Star
Stripe
Blaze
Muzzle
Freckles
-Body-
BodyFade
Dorsal Stripe
Underbelly
Paint
Stripes
Dalmatian Spots
Cheetah Spots
Giraffe
Panda
Koi (needs two colors)
-Legs-
Socks
Stockings
Leg Fade
Okapi (male only)
-Misc-
Tail Fade
Striped Hooves
Spotted Hooves
Striped Horns
Spotted Horns

You are limited to this list, but can pick an unlimited amount of markings and they can be of any type (so you're not limited to just one body marking for example, feel free to mix and match!)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Pecora

You may now post!

Pecora are back! I, YLO, will be running some fun events for you all while toffeeca colors pretties for all of us :D I know I have missed them tons and I am sure you have too!

PonyMama has given us permission to use the Stocking and Giftbox items from Luminaria to help us run this Christmas event, thank you very much for that :)

Rosedawn

Oh exciting I don't have any of these but they are so cute and so appropriate for the season!

Pecora

They are! I thought it would be the perfect time to bring them back. I mentioned to toffeeca how much I missed them a couple weeks back, and then she started importing like a ninja XD She's awesome. So now with my help running events they are returning! *excited*

I am setting up a flatsale now, then having dinner and will set up the gifting post after that.
I also have a few pretties to give away in other random games to keep the thread active!

Pecora

PonyMama

Rosedawn

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Bunraku

Rosedawn

PonyMama

Rosedawn

Hehe PM.

PS apparently my work computer is craaazy infected awesome.

Pecora

Cutiee you sent 10K instead of 20K, I noticed it in the transaction log after accepting, can you sent another 10K? Flatsale post is updated to mark claimed ones, I will work on setting up the gifting now.

CutieePiee

Wildfilly94

Aralie

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Pecora

One stocking left! And gifting is now open :D

I've decided not to post a wishlist, I think there are many threads already (Gliders, Panda Shrimps and Vylia Airal to name a few) with lists that show color likes and dislikes so if you really want to know what to get someone the info should be easy to find.

Silvanon

Pecora

All stockings sold! I'll be moving them into new accounts now, once they are all home I will reveil the pets inside. I also have some extra pretties, anyone around for a game?

Rosedawn

Pecora

The litter system is stubborn and won't hatch the stockings even if I put the date to months ago XD So I just put the date back to today and they should grow at midnight!

Game!

Roll 1d10. If you match the roll above you, you win this girl! You may roll once an hour, but not twice in a row, so if you no one is online you have to wait.

To start:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

PonyMama

Rosedawn

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

PonyMama

Wildfilly94

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Do we post present orders here or...?

YourLoveOnly

Yes, it says so in the rules :) It's only a few rules, not many, so please everyone, do read them <3

Saturnalia

Rosedawn

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

*fail* the ONE rule I missed. XD

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Kahlira
3-6 colors: White, Cyan, Green, Pink, Purple, Black

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Luv007
3-6 colors: White, Black, Pink, Cyan, Purple

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: YLO
3-6 colors: White, Brown, Cream, Dark Brown, Blue (minimal)

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: PonyMama
3-6 colors: Black, white, blue, Orange, purpley magenta

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Rosedawn
3-6 colors: White, Crystal Blue, Purple, Medium Blue, Pink

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Bunraku
3-6 colors: Black, Lime Green, Dark Blue, Purple

Buying a Semi Custom!This gift is for: Aralie
3-6 colors: Black, Red, Silver, Dark Purple, white

YourLoveOnly

Quote from: Rosedawn on December 13, 2012, 04:38:44 PM
PM got it!
Nope, you need to match the roll above you, not my roll. I just rolled so the first person playing also had a chance to win.

Crap I forgot colored headers in the forms. Lemme edit that.

Pecora

Added the header. Wild can you edit those into your order forms? Sorry about forgetting >_< It's a nice way to break up the forms and see what type they are on first glance.

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

Aralie did get it! :D Would you like to keep or gift her?

Wildfilly94

Aralie

Pecora

Picture Contests

Post a picture of an animal that reminds you of this Pecora. My favorite picture will win and you get to take home this boy!

Post a picture of a horse adoptable owned by someone else. I will choose my favorite. Include the owner, they will be the one to win the Pecora. It can be any horse adoptable on Secundi, Agency or not, doesn't have to be a realistic horse adoptable either. Examples of horse adoptables: Elenaria, Quinsta, TheStable, Jaeman Prophecy, Little Hooves etcetera.

These games ends when I return here tomorrow morning, which I expect will be between 02:00 and 04:00 secundi time.

Kahlira

When I first spied that lad, I pictured in my head he reminds me of a swan.
Fairly certain it's too large. So I'm linking.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fSnfSKtKuDA/Tdb2D8UhYwI/AAAAAAAAFlI/O6gJg7eZoFA/s1600/SwansCygnus_olor.jpg

country198606 owns this amazing lady.
Love the Friesian lines. And her name is awesome too =D If Tomorrow Never Comes.

YourLoveOnly

Yeah that is too large XD You can always upload it to tinypic and select 'Message Board' as the resize setting ^^ They have the option to upload from another url onto their site.

Kahlira

Never knew that xD I'm half asleep right now. And will probably be bout dead tomorrow. So yeah xD

Keilin Alyr

For the pretty little lady, Rosedawn owns one of my favorite Elenaria. I'm a big fan of pale pink and delicate girly hues, and Sweet Blossom wears hers well. ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD