{Pecora} I'll Be Home For Christmas ~ Game results coming in!

Started by Pecora, December 13, 2012, 12:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

Presents have been delivered! :D

And I just want to thank YLO for all of her help running events and pushing me to get the Pecora back and active!

Bunraku

That pecora reminds me of a siamese rat!

PonyMama's Retro!

springacres

No ideas for contest #1... but for contest #2 I simply must choose zazzy's Luestin girl!

Pecora

Results
After a bit of thinking I've decided the boy will go to Kah, I think the swan's colors match the boy nicely and the horse girl has been won by springacres which means she'll go live with the horse's owner zarzamora!

I'll start a new game once more people are up and about! And I should gift to people from my own account too ^^

*hugs toffeeca* Anytime dear. I totally don't mind staying on as an event runner :)

Pecora

New game, a pair of Silent Auctions! They will end at 14:00.

For the girl the highest unique bid will win.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=556713

For the boy the lowest unique bid will win.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=556136

You may bid on one or both. You must place your bid on the pet's page directly, sending SG to this account doesn't count. If you happen to win both then one must be gifted to a friend.

YourLoveOnly

And I wanna buy gifts too..

Buying a Breeding!
This gift is for: Saturnalia
Female parent: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529694
Male parent: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=556135

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Winged dreams
Name: Green & Blacks
3-6 colors: Dark brown, white, cream, pale green (Must look semi-natural, with the pale green either eyes or some sort of extra)

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Wildfilly94
3-6 colors: brown, tan, black, white

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Keilin
3-6 colors: white, black, pink, RAINBOW! 8D

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Ryuu
3-6 colors: sky blue, lavender, purple, RAINBOW! 8D

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: sera
3-6 colors: black, silver, slate blue

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: TheLeet
3-6 colors: pale yellow, caramel brown, chocolate brown

I gifted to friends Wild didn't gift to yet to spread the love a bit more ^^

YourLoveOnly

Forgot to mention, flatsale stockings have opened to reveal the Pecora!
I hope everyone is happy with their new pets :D

Pecora

Sorry, was updating !Blub! things and lost track of time.

With a bid of $1 SG Bunraku has the lowest unique bid on the boy.
With a bid of $13854 SG PonyMama has the highest unique bid on the girl.
Congratulations winners! :D

Another picture game to last until I return tomorrow morning!

This pretty girl's patterns remind me of Christmas decorations. Post a picture of a Christmas tree. My favorite one will win!

Bunraku

I have always loved this tree ever since I saw it on google!

YourLoveOnly

It's easiest if I can browse through the thread and see the pictures so if the original picture is too large, please upload it yourself to photobucket or tinypic and resize it properly ^^

Saturnalia

My tree this year :)
Not themed (though there are a lot of ponies on it) but I love it because it's mine and it's got character! And bubble lights!

Pecora

Well since there aren't very many entries yet I'll extend this to 14:00 Secundi time. I've been awake for a long while but am having an incredibly busy day so I won't have time to set up a new event until then anyway, might as well grant you guys some extra time :)

Saturnalia

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: YLO
3-6 colors: Red, Black, White

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Aralie
3-6 colors: Black, Red, Purple

Buying a Random Premade!
This gift is for: PonyMama

Buying a Random Premade!
This gift is for: Wildfilly

Pecora

They are both pretties trees but in the end I decided to go with the personal one, so Saturnalia wins! Let me know owner and I'll transfer her to her new home in the morning :)

Pecora

Bunraku

Wildfilly94

Saturnalia

I wanna play the Christmas Game!

And yay! Love that girl's swirls.  I suppose owner shall be me!

Buying a Full Custom!
This gift is for: Bunraku
Body: White
Eyes: Medium Blue
Hooves: Medium Blue
Horns: Medium Blue
Marking 1 & Color: Freckles, Light blue
Marking 2 & Color: Koi, light pink & yellow
Marking 3 & Color: Socks, light green

Based off the tree she posted <3

Aralie

I wanna play the Christmas Game!

Will come back and do my gifting a little later <3

Pecora

Wheee gifting! ^^

And yay for entries, I am excited about this game :D

*goes to send tree girl home to Saturnalia*

Aralie

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: red_uni387
3-6 colors: Black, cream, light brown, dark brown

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: sera
3-6 colors: white, rainbow

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Solistia
3-6 colors: dark blue, light blue, dark teal

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: SweetCaroline
3-6 colors: white, black, light blue, light green

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: TheLeet
3-6 colors: Dark brown, caramel brown, light brown, cream

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Alnaeyah
3-6 colors: black, dark blue, silver, white

Buying a Semi Custom!
This gift is for: Keilin Alyr
3-6 colors: Purple, pink, light blue, white, black

Saturnalia

Out of curiosity, how does naming work? I can't seem to get the item to work.

YourLoveOnly

Yeah toff found out it isn't working yet, I'm sure Silv will be fixing it asap.

jojo

YourLoveOnly

Pecora

Christmas game is starting today! Anyone who has not yet signed up is still allowed to jump in, but only for today. If you miss the first day you can't play anymore (this is so I can figure out the amount of players and decide on prizes).

Christmas Game ~ Day 1

Only a week until Christmas and you've been so busy you forgot to send out your Christmas cards! There's a note in your mailbox from your local post office, reminding you to send out any cards by today. The post office closes in an hour.

What do you do? Make your choice.
(X) Don't sent any cards this year. Surely your friends and family won't mind if you skip a year.
(X) Sent them out another day. The post office is swamped as it is and there's no way they will arrive in time anyway. You can pick some up and sent them out when you go grocery shopping the day after tomorrow.
(X) Use the cards you find laying around the house to spare yourself some time. There's very few cards so you only sent one to your parents, one sibling and your very best friend and quickly scribble just your name on them, giving yourself extra time to get to the post office.
(X) Go to the closest store, buy enough cards and enveloppes to sent to all of your friends and family, write a nice message on every single one and race to the post office as fast as you can. Forgetting them was your own fault, you don't want anyone to miss out because of that.

You have the entire Secundi day to answer. Include a 1d20 dice roll when posting your selection. It's appreciated if you title your post Christmas Game - Day 1 in maroon so I can easily spot game posts.

SweetCaroline

Christmas Game - Day 1

Go to the closest store, buy enough cards and enveloppes to sent to all of your friends and family, write a nice message on every single one and race to the post office as fast as you can. Forgetting them was your own fault, you don't want anyone to miss out because of that.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]
~SC~

Bunraku

Christmas Game - Day 1

(X) Go to the closest store, buy enough cards and enveloppes to sent to all of your friends and family, write a nice message on every single one and race to the post office as fast as you can. Forgetting them was your own fault, you don't want anyone to miss out because of that.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Aralie

Christmas Game - Day 1

Go to the closest store, buy enough cards and enveloppes to sent to all of your friends and family, write a nice message on every single one and race to the post office as fast as you can. Forgetting them was your own fault, you don't want anyone to miss out because of that

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Saturnalia

Christmas Game - Day 1

Go to the closest store, buy enough cards and enveloppes to sent to all of your friends and family, write a nice message on every single one and race to the post office as fast as you can. Forgetting them was your own fault, you don't want anyone to miss out because of that.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

(Or, if we're going to be truthful about my current situation in RL, scramble to make as many as I can and send them in batches as soon as they're done, crossing fingers that they arrive in time! haha...  )

jojo

Christmas Game - Day 1

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

PonyMama

Christmas Game - Day 1

(X) Don't sent any cards this year. Surely your friends and family won't mind if you skip a year.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

I have had to do this, I just make sure to call the family and that's that.

springacres

Christmas Game - Day 1

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 11, total 11[/blockquote]

Keilin Alyr

Speaking of last minute preparations... XD

Christmas Game - Day 1
(X) Send them out another day. The post office is swamped as it is and there's no way they will arrive in time anyway. You can pick some up and sent them out when you go grocery shopping the day after tomorrow.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]

Eggs, milk, bacon, holiday cards. It's the thought that counts, right? As I swipe my purchases and load them up into bags, I reflect on the fact that at least I'm still (mostly) relaxed and not worrying about battling other frazzled card and package senders in post office lines that rival Black Friday sale campsites. No one wants stress and angst attached to their holiday greetings.

(Does anyone still send holiday cards these days? I figured it was all email/text messages and phone calls these days? Maybe a Skype call if you're fancy. XD)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Wildfilly94

Christmas Game - Day 1

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

I hate leaving people out, and I definanlty don't want to leave anyone out!

Pecora

In answer to Keilin, I know plenty of people who do! My family does and so do a bunch of friends. And a bunch of Secundi people too! I know this because I am getting cards from Aralie, PM and Saturnalia XD <3

The internet connection is really crappy today, so day 1 results will have to wait.
In the meantime let's start day 2!

Christmas Game ~ Day 2

A very important part of Christmas is having a Christmas tree! But.. you don't have one set up yet. Your family is coming over on Christmas and the house doesn't look very festive yet.

(X) Nothing. You're just happy you get to see your family on Christmas and you bet they won't even pay attention to the decoration, or lack of them.
(X) Forget the tree, instead decorate your home with Christmas light, tinsel or some other items to get that festive mood going.
(X) Purchase a fake tree to decorate. Much less messy than a real one and easier to find on a short notice.
(X) Go out and try to find a nice real Christmas tree. It's not really Christmas without one!

You have the entire Secundi day to answer. Include a 1d20 dice roll when posting your selection. It's appreciated if you title your post Christmas Game - Day 2 in maroon so I can easily spot game posts. And as Keilin's post reminded me, little RP blurbs can score you extra points in the end. I forgot to mention that for the first day, but it was in the opening post. They aren't mandatory though, so don't feel like you have to <3

Saturnalia

Keilin, I still send them. :) I love love love snail mail, both sending & receiving!

Christmas Game ~ Day 2

(X)

Go out and try to find a nice real Christmas tree. It's not really Christmas without one!

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

If there's one thing Saturn cannot abide by at Christmas time, it's a treeless house! And if there's one other thing that she doesn't much care for, it's fake trees! She wants that piney fragrance, and having to put water in it daily, and needles all over the floor! No, seriously, she enjoys all of those things. She's a little weird.

So, even if all she comes back with is a Charlie Brown-esque branch, she's going to have some pine in the house! She grabs an ax and heads out the door her tail swinging determinedly behind her.

Aralie

I think this is the first year I have really ever sent christmas cards out XD
I usually get one from my grandparents but we just chat with them instead of send a card.

Christmas Game ~ Day 2

(X) Purchase a fake tree to decorate. Much less messy than a real one and easier to find on a short notice.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 16, total 16[/blockquote]

I wonder where the fake tree I usually have went... hmmm.... oh well! Must buy a new one since it isn't right to not have a tree. Fake ones are most common for us because of pets, don't need the dogs trying to pee on it because it is real. But it has to be a plain green tree, none of the fake snow or odd coloured ones. Will also have to put something up around the house to make it look more festive ^_^

Bunraku

Christmas Game ~ Day 2

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 12, total 12[/blockquote]

jojo

Christmas Game - Day 2

(X) Forget the tree, instead decorate your home with Christmas light, tinsel or some other items to get that festive mood going.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]

EDIT: Bah I messed up on adding in the dice roll... I swear I didn't edit it once I did it right! If I need to make a new post, let me know!

YourLoveOnly

That's okay :) You don't know what the dice rolls mean anyway XD

I am wondering, should I announce results after each day is done or wait until the end and reveal it all at once? What would you guys prefer?

jojo

I'd prefer seeing results after each day is done :3 I think it'd attract people to the game and get them excited for the upcoming days :D

PonyMama

Christmas Game - Day 2

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

YourLoveOnly

3.30 am so too tired now but if that's the general opinion I'll start posting results of previous days tomorrow :)

Keilin Alyr

Interesting, I'm surprised so many people are still keeping up with mailing cards, but I suppose it's nice to hold on to long-standing traditions even with all of this technology bombarding us. ^^

Christmas Game ~ Day 2

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Goodness, first the holiday cards and now the tree, this is shaping up to be a very scatterbrained holiday! Still, in spite of this setback, I'll stubbornly adhere to my worry-free and stress-free philosophy to keep a smile on my face, adorning my home with treasures once stashed up in the attic: festive garland and twinkly lights and poofy bows and sweet and spicy scented candles for the tables. And cookies. Can't forget the cookie platters.

It's beginning to look a lot like... a bunch of hyperactive kindergarteners ransacked a craft store and left their goodies behind at my place, but hey, at least it's fun!

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Wildfilly94

Christmas Game ~ Day 2

I'm just not very organized this year, am I!? Well, its too much of a hassle to find a tree at this hour and decorate, and I am skilled at home decorating, so I shall just make the house look good! :)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Pecora

Am behind, sorry guys D: I did a joinme session until 3.30 am last night so have been very tired and not very productive today XD

Christmas Game ~ Day 3

With the cards and tree taken care of it's time to think about the actual celebration. You and your family alternate hosting duties and this year is your turn! First order of business, how are you going to set up the room for dinner..

(X) Set two square tables, one for the kiddos and one for the adults. Now you can all have normal conversations without the kids interrupting.
(X) Set one large rectangle table, with the kids seated in between their own parents. Nice and organized.
(X) Set one large round table up and let people pick their own seats. With the round table you should be able to talk to everyone without a problem.
(X) Set several small tables and let people move around to different tables during the feast. Less chaotic this way and you still get to speak with everyone.

You have the entire Secundi day to answer (I'll give it a bit extra, let's say until 04:00 tomorrow since I am so late today). Include a 1d20 dice roll when posting your selection. It's appreciated if you title your post Christmas Game - Day 3 in maroon so I can easily spot game posts.

Aralie

Christmas Game - Day 3

(X) Set two square tables, one for the kiddos and one for the adults. Now you can all have normal conversations without the kids interrupting.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 17, total 17[/blockquote]

There we go! Two tables just like always. Not any little kiddos anymore but we always have two tables and it will stay that way. Lets people choose which type of conversation they want to be involved more in ^_^

I also wouldn't mind seeing the results each day <3