News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Absence Notification Thread

Started by Wildfilly94, January 25, 2013, 08:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

This thread is for everyone, if they want, to post in when they plan/ know they will be gone for a certian amount of time. Whether its 'a month' or '17th through the 23rd' or something.
AAA has a thread like this and its very useful so no one freaks out when your gone! :D

Wildfilly94

And I'll start. I'm going to be AFK today through monday morning. I'll try to pop in, but I doubt it'll happen, so... yeah. XD

Winged

Useful thread xD
My internet is currently not working for some reason, so I'll just be using my phone (which is really bad for secundi) till that gets fixed. No idea when.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Like, starting tomorrow through either Friday or Saturday I'm going to be in Rensselaer Indiana for the funeral of my grandma.

Pinkshadow

Im going to be away most of weekend and monday till wednsday, because i have a history assignment in school, i HAVE to pass if i want to go on next year -.-'

Wildfilly94

Well, I was going to do a litter for PM and the two CDA customs i owe, but I'm babysitting a cousin tomorrow early in the morning so I have to go to my uncles in an hour. D: So I'll be gone till saturday afternoon/evening

YourLoveOnly

Hi. This is a friend of YourLoveOnly. She has a mild concussion. She will probably be gone for a few days. Please send her your well wishes and she hopes to be back soon.

Wildfilly94

Winged

Oh no :( Hope YLO gets better soon, i know she's been ill so much recently, thinking of you YLO.
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

Silvanon

So sorry to hear YLO is doing so poorly.  Here's hoping she's well and back soon!

TheLeet

Oh no, I hope she'll get better soon. I'll keep her in my thoughts and try to send her some positive energy <3

YourLoveOnly

Thanks guys. Am back home, but nowhere near able to focus yet. Slow recovery is slow >_< Sorry. Hope to be back soon.

Keilin Alyr

Glad you're back with us though, even if you're not feeling 100%. I've been worried. Just take it easy until you're feeling a bit better. *snugs*

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Wildfilly94

Glad your back YLO! <3

On another note: I'll be gone from Friday afternoon-Tuesday afternoon.

CutieePiee

Just found out about your injury YLO... Glad to hear you're okay! Feel better soon! <3

Bunraku

I'm going to be AFK until Wednesday! Something just came up, not too serious. I also need to ice my shoulder for a few days because apparently coloring for 7 hours straight sin't good for me >>;;

Winged

Hope your shoulder isn't anything serious Bun! Swolen? Wouldn't have thought that could happen from colouring, shows how easy it is to injure yourself :(
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Thanks Winged! Its definitely swolen, its at the base of my neck (I look like I have a lump there, its so weird!) and into my left shoulder (which actually isn't where it usually swells, its usually the right shoulder because I'm right handed) So I'm thinking it has something to do with the way I hunch over my lap top when I draw and color rather than the coloring itself x.x

Winged

Could be, have you injured it before? Best thing is probably to rest it :)
I'm surprised i don't have a sore back, because i strained it quite a bit yesterday taking out a concrete floor which was really hard work. But no really sore muscles today which is good!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I will be gone from Friday the 15th, through Monday afternoon the 25th of this month for vacation. Any problems or 'I MUST GET AN ANSWER NOW' please try to contanct YLO, PM (FCFC matters) or Bunraku (CDA matters) first. If you still need my help, you can try to pm me but I may not get on here. Facebook would be your best bet. If that doesn't work, and you STILL need me, contact Leafy for my cell number and either text or cal (text prefered). Thank you!

YourLoveOnly

Really bad migraine attack, hope it clears soon. *crawls away from computer*

Wildfilly94

20 mor minutes or so and Im off to florida! :o Going to miss you all!

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Sunchaser

springacres

May be AFK for the next few days.  Slippery sidewalks + snow + me = concussion = not fun.  I will try to check in at least once a day for Quinsta stuff, but no guarantees.

Kadana Sorano

Ouch!  *hugs* I hope you feel better soon Spring!
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Winged

Sounds sore Spring hope it doesn't become anything serious!
Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia

I'll be gone-ish tonight (3/20 through MY BIRFDAYYYY (3/25) for PAX East up in Boston, wheeeeee!

I'll have some internet access at night and stuff, but being that I am intending to live on no sleep and a diet of cookies (oh god why) and burgers stuffed with mac n' cheese, and I won't have Photoshop or anything on the lappytoppy, I won't be good for much of anything until I'm back (and have slept, haha).

<3

Rodent Cottage

*YLO on other account* I'm not going to be around much until Monday or Tuesday, I have a lot of things in real life to do this week and I am completely exhausted.

Wildfilly94

I'll be back monday. Going to Tim's for the weekend and probably being forced to watch Evil Dead so I can have nightmares and freak out when I go down the hallway in the dark and such... ;-;

YourLoveOnly

YLO's computer crashed. Bringing it on tomorrow or Tuesday and no idea how long repairs will take. I still have my iPod so will do my best to check stuff and borrow computers when I'm visiting friends or family, but can't color until it's fixed. On the bright side, I had just done a backup on the external so there should be no lost files.

Saturnalia

From tonight (Friday the 12th) until Sunday the 14th, off to vend my candles at a Ren Faire.

Still not done making the candles though eeeeee *rushes back to stove*

Bunraku

I'm going to be present but "AFK" from tomorrow until the third, I'll be here but I wont be able to get much uploaded/work done, so I hope you guys will forgive me! I am still working on everything, but my family is just going to be around so I'll be even more pressed for time than usual even though I'll be posting on the forums occassionally.

Leafy

Comp died on me last week x_x been too sick to do anything about it til recently. Got a part coming in the mail to fix it. It'll. Be a little longer til I'm around again. Miss you guys. :/ 

Pega

Leafy

Computer's back up and running!!!! OH INTERNETS @____________@ *wibbles*

Ryuukokoro

Wildfilly94

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Hey guys,

As you might know if you caught my thread in the art forum, I'm working with a local writing group and we're publishing an anthology of short stories. The deadline is in June, so I've been really focused on finalizing my story for the book the past week or so. Because deadlines are pressing on me right now, I'm kinda behind in some Okibi events, but I haven't forgotten them! I will get back into the swing of things as soon as my final draft is done. :)

Riverwind

Hey, everyone! I have not forgotten your Masayo breedings and customs. It's getting close to the end of the school year, and all my teachers are cramming bunches of work into these last teaching/review days before final exams. So Masayo stuff is put on hold for now, until I can get caught up with school. Thanks for your consideration! ^_^

ETA: Welcome back, Leafy! *pounces*

Saturnalia

In the process of moving houses, so things from me will be quiet for a little while!

Wildfilly94

May be even more out of sorts for a while..
I passed the classes I needed to get into the program I wanna be in, but Tim did not. Now I have to try to drag his bum up from the ground and self-loathing into finding a new career for himself. All of which he hates, because he wont be able to make the 60k+ a year he hoped for, since the one class thats holding him back is one he needs in ANY health related field.. :(

Soo.. Yeah.

Wildfilly94

Will be gone Friday-Monday camping with my mom. I'll hopefully finish the $$ customs I owe tomorrow as well as some outside breedings. ^^

Ryuukokoro

Well not only is my writing group publishing our anthology in two weeks, which is taking up most of my free time, but now I'm super stressed at work because my manager gave her two week notice on Friday. >.< Our entire company consists of me, the manager, and the company owner (who isn't in the office very much) so I'm losing the only other person I work with each day, and we have to find a new manager in two weeks! Sigh.

I'm going to try to find some time for Secundi but life is crazy right now.

skysnolimit

I'm visiting ChengDu until Sunday night with only my iPhone for Internet until then. I am sorry for any delays since last Friday! :-)

TheLeet

Quote from: skysnolimit on June 10, 2013, 06:16:16 PM
I'm visiting ChengDu until Sunday night with only my iPhone for Internet until then. I am sorry for any delays since last Friday! :-)
I only just saw this. Ignore my pm ;)

skysnolimit

Thank you Leet!  If I'm lucky I'll get to come home on Thursday or Friday and I can work then :)  Thanks again!

Neocridders

I'll be out of town all weekend. Starting on Thursday.