News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Absence Notification Thread

Started by Wildfilly94, January 25, 2013, 08:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

I haven't been active much anyway, but I'll probably be even less active for awhile.. Just started a class that requires alot of attention for studying words and stuff, trying to get a job, and having major bf troubles that's led to us not even speaking to eachother anymore right now. So I won't be much useful around here right now..

Riverwind

Me, Kadana, Rosewood, Conroy, and SweetCaroline will be away for a few days, maybe more, due to some RL problems. Not sure how long this will last. Anyone who has commisions with Kadana can put them on hold until she can get back on here.

Kadana Sorano

OK so I know sis already posted this morning, but I wanted to post as well.  Also I had to PM some people, I'd have felt bad otherwise.  Well, felt worse, as I already feel quite bad heh

Anyway, I got woke up this morning with a call from our landlord (we live in public housing) and they wanted to meet with me.  The meeting was, essentially, to have me sign papers that I understood why we were being evicted.  Hence Riverwind's post above me here.  We went in to meet with them, and they have decided (for now) to not evict us.  But we are on "probation" and if they are given any complaints about us at all (whether the complaints are valid or not), or if we don;t manage to jump through all the hoops they are setting up for us, within their time frame, then they will still evict us.

So we are going to be quite busy here for the next few days/weeks, and may not be around much.  I'll try and pop on when I can to check messages and stay as active in forums as I am able, but atm I can't say how much/often that will be, and wanted to let you all know in case.  I know I have a thread open still that I never got to finish, and now I probably won't get to.  I'll consider that closed officially now, and as soon as I am able i will take care of giving out prizes owed from there.

I have contacted the two people I was making USD deals with that I haven't actually paid yet, but in regards to SG or adoptable stuff owed, I can't remember right now what I owe to who.  If I do owe you something, then please PM me at THIS account, not my SGA one, and let me know.  I will do what I can to get it taken care of when I'm able.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Wildfilly94

I'll be back Tuesday or Wednesday. Bf, Job interview, Hair problems, Life. ;-;

Bunraku

Hey guys, the power supply to my laptop died, so I've been absent for two days without really giving anyone any notice x.x;; I'm going to be around off and on because I'm borrowing a computer, but if I'm randomly missing completely you'll know why. I should have the chord I bought from amazon here within the next two days, so here's hoping. x.x;

Wildfilly94

I'm scheduled everyday except monday and friday next week, so if any work gets done at all on secundi, itll be very little. Also gotta figure out whats happening with my college class since the teacher disappeared and life is crazy ;-; Dont expect me here much for a bit

YourLoveOnly

YLO is gonna be almost completely afk, the heat wave here is making my house feel like a sauna and it's triggering a ton of migraines. Also the pets need a lot of attention with this weather and the current litter of baby hamsters is old enough to move next week so I'm crazy busy arranging everything with all the new owners.

Rosedawn

We are in moving process and our modern got fried.

TheLeet

I'm in Germany at the moment and will be for the next two weeks. I've still got internet so I'll be around, just thought it would be worth letting you guys know that I won't be doing any colouring or other adoptable stuff. :)

Winged

I'll be away from now till the 17th, will have limated internet on my phone but won't be doing any colouring.
Owner of Gliders!

Neocridders

Guys my computer won't turn on. I'm in hiatus till that gets figured out.

Riverwind

Ok well...I'm so sorry I haven't been on much to participate in events or do Masayo breedings and such. And I haven't forgotten about any of the things I still need to do. But, a LOT has been going on on my end and school has started back, as well. So it will probably still be a while before I get to do Masayo stuffs. Once again, I am SO sorry.

~River

red_uni387

Going camping; will be back on Saturday

SPO

School started up again so it is harder for me to be on a lot. I will get on as much as I can. :)

YourLoveOnly

YLO is busy busy busy! I have started a very intensive training/therapy thing that's gonna last 6 months and am volunteering at my local shelter 4 days a week. On top of my health issues, my own pets and my friends & family who also want some attention I am utterly exhausted. And also still without funds to afford a proper computer, so am not around much. Sorry!

Wildfilly94

Gunna be gone or barely around for a while. More bad stuff is killing my life and happiness so I need some time off

Country

Will be out of town starting tomorrow until next weekend.

Wildfilly94

I will be popping on and off today, but this evening until the 25th, I will be gone on vacation! I will try to get on facebook at least every now and again, so any important matters, please take them there! I am Kourtney Elizabeth on there, with black and blonde hair moved to one side. :P
Thank you!! Florida here I come!!!

YourLoveOnly

My migraine attacks have been really bad this week so I've not been able to color yet :(

SPO

I will be gone for awhile. My grandpa died this morning.

Silvanon

Country

So sorry SPO *hugs*

My family and I will be going on vacation next week. We will have internet, but I doubt much time will be spent indoors/online during this time. We will be leaving Monday and should be home sometime Thursday evening.

Sunchaser

I'll be leaving Sunday for Jacksonville don't know when I'll be back this month lol unilupe stuff will be done before then.

Spo I am so sorry :(

BabyKittenCandy

I might (or might not!) be a bit absent this week and in the weeks to come. Ive been given wednesday as my induction date!! Eee! Scary but exciting!

I'll prolly still be about, just might not be as active for a lil bit!

Ryuukokoro

As you may have noticed, I have been absent for a while. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to start some threads I had planned, I will do so later when I'm feeling up to it. Due to personal things, I need a break from Secundi right now.

skysnolimit

Silvanon

Saturnalia

Will be gone from tomorrow (4/10) until Monday (4/14). Gonna be up in Boston for PAX East. WHEEEEEE! =D

Will double-time it on stuffs I owe people once I get back.

YourLoveOnly

Am going into surgery tomorrow. Nothing too serious but that's why I havent been home in a few days and am probably gonna be mostly MIA for a few more days.

Elenaria

sera is heading to the East Coast tomorrow.  She hopes she'll be able to work on breedings there, but no guarantees.  <3 
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers