News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Making sure everything is ok for me here! :)

Started by Poupou, February 20, 2013, 11:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poupou

Hey everyone, how's it going? :)

First !

- Do I owe you anything?  SG, adoptable trades, adoptable customs, anything?

I just came to take a sneak peek since it's been a while and it occured to me... that when I 'left' I wasn't planning on leaving at all, but then life took me by surprise and Secundi (and my internet life as a whole to be frank) soon fell at the bottom of my priorities, unfortunately.

BUT!  Since things have been better for a while now, I was starting to look around the webs again, and realized when I came here, that maybe I may have forgotten about sales, deals, customs.. or anything else I could owe to people. 

Please accept my deepest apologies if it ever happened, it was really not in my intention to let anyone down!

So if you think I owe you something, please let me know, I will be happy to fix the situation the best I can.

ADOPTABLES
If I owe anyone an adoptable... I am afraid I won't be able to give it to you.  Of course here I am talking about the adoptables I used to run (LAHK and TLoT). 

Unfortunately, everything has been lost except for some of my sketches.  I'm working on re-building my babies, but this will take time and since I had so many, I will probably cut down on which will come back to life.

So, for now the only adoptables that I plan on bringing back (*maybe*) are the Taigans.

- I can offer Secundi's currency, I'm sure we can work out a deal, or maybe even an art commission if it's not something too complicated.  I haven't done any art in two years, so I am a bit rusty.

- No lineart commissions, I'm afraid I don't have enough time to do something like that at the moment, I have barely enough time to work on my own adoptables, if they are ever coming back.

That being said, please let me know if I owe you anything!  Thanks! :)

YourLoveOnly

*hugs a Poupou* I am SO happy to see you back here!! *clings to* Please don't leave again D:
I think I got all the Clover Dragon things from our pet trade, so I don't think I am owed anything ^^ It is SO sad you lost all your art D: I really hope Clover Dragons will be back, I loved all your adoptables but those were my faves.

Winged

Good to see you back! I'm not sure, but don't think i had any trades with you so probably nothing owed.
Owner of Gliders!

Poupou

Aweee thanks for the welcome!! <3 :)

*Hugs YLO*  I'll do my best to stick around, it's been so long, I'm kind of lost on what's going on around here lol.  And CD were definitely one of my faves too!  But I don't have all my sketches with me, some are still at my parent's house since I don't have that much place here at my new appartment.  Still setting everything up, so these will come around when I have a place for them. xD

Thanks Winged! Good to see you too! :)

I'll leave this open, I don't think I owe anything but I wanted to make 100% sure before I start anything. :P

Oh and one more thing - Don't be surprised if my English is VERY rusty!  I am French, and I live in a place where not too many people know a word, except for the basics, so maybe I am a bit rusty with that too, lol.

YourLoveOnly

Poupou should come watch joinme sessions sometime (everyone posts their joinme links in the art gallery), it's a fun way to see what adoptables are active and chat with people so good practice in English too (not that I see you in need of it) and also they often have giveaways so you can collect some new pretties :D

Sunchaser

Ryuukokoro

Pou!! ^______^ *huggles* So glad to see you alive and kicking! I think you got everything taken care of before you left. I don't remember you owing anything.

Very sad to hear you lost all your files. :( Your adoptables have always been completely amazing. Your art has such a unique style, I always know immediately when I see one of your shops that it is yours!

Can't wait to see what new things you come up with. And your English is amazing! ;)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Poupou

:D !!!

Ryuu! Sunny! Wow this is great to see familiar faces, I was really hoping you'd all still be around! Yay!

I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome, I'm really happy to be here guys, I missed you too! <3

And that's a great tip, YLO, thanks! I'll definitely check it out! ;)

Oh and please, if you guys have any preferences on which of my adoptables should come back, please say so!  It will give me an idea of where to start haha! :D

YourLoveOnly

Well you know my opinion XD I also totally have all my awesome CloverDragons saved to my computer still, so if you need any of the old ones to help bring them back feel free to shoot me a PM! *hops back into her coloring program to continue her joinme session*

Sunchaser

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

CloverDragons and anything from TLoT were my faves. ^_^

Poupou

Seems like Clover Dragons are very popular, lol! ;)

Ok, that means I'll have to look around for my sketches this weekend when I go to my mom's! x3

Silvanon

Oh Poupou!  It's been forever!  Nice to see you around again!  :) 

Dunno if it helps any, but I did find this old post of yours that has the clover dragon lineart:  http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=927.msg20373#msg20373

Pinkshadow

Ooow :o welcome back sweetie :D
Missed you and your adopts! And i ageee with Sun ón this :)

WillowDragon

Pou!!  ;D

Life made me disappear too!! Glad to see you back xxx

hiyoko

Pou I missed you and all of your adoptables! I'm so glad you're back. ;D

Poupou

Silv - Omg that makes my life SO much easier!! Thank you! :D

*hugs everyone*  I am glad to be back too, this will be fun!!! Slowly getting things done,
I am very busy IRL, but will always find a little time here and there for my online friends! <3 :)

Silvanon

Rosedawn

I wasn't here when you were but I have to say that I have always loved the Clover Dragons I've seen in people's displays and had always wondered who did them and if they were still around because they are stupid adorable.

Poupou

Haha! Well, thanks! :D

I'm slowly working on them right now, templating is so much fun! x3