Wild's Adoptable Tracklist & Owed things list for LH, CDA, Gremlin & FCFC

Started by Wildfilly94, March 12, 2013, 02:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Alright so I now own 2 adoptables, manage one, and co-own a fourth. I need ot keep tracks going of things I need to do; for myself and you all to know what's going on behind the scenes, and also to see if theres ANYTHING that is owed for any one of these adoptables I can deal with.

;-;

I Own CDA & Gremlin

I Co-Own FCFC

I Manage Little Hooves

Wildfilly94

Do I/Past owners Owe you anything?

I think I've asked before, but if I or Willow owed Anything Gremlin, please post with details you have and I'll see to it that its done by me. CDA shouldn't have anything owed, as far as I know. Little Hooves I THINK just owed foals, which are now done. If I am wrong and you see something you are owed, please post with details for that as well.

Gremlin - Breedings

Wildfilly94

What is Wild doing?

Little Hooves - Nothing currently

FCFC - Nothing currently

CDA - 1 Breeding to color

Gremlin - Nothing Currently

Wildfilly94

Anything Else?

Don't think I have anything else here, but need a safety post for everything, right? :P

You may post

Winged

The only thing i can think of from Gremlins that is owed is the breeding season to be completed. I had a breeding still to be done, and i think a few others did too. Not sure if that's counted as one of the things you're planning on completing, thought i'd mention it :)
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6229.0
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Okay, I'll go through those shortly and make a list of what I need to finish. Hopefully I can get them all done today.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Actually, I can't seem to find which breedings were not done and which were. >.> If you have info for your breedings your mising, could you post them? I know Willow finished a couple that weren't posted on that thread and I just imported them directly to secundi without really notifying the owners.

Winged

Of course :) I've put the links to their pages in.

QuoteBreeding Form
Nest Used: Large

Male Name: Spark
Male Owner: Winged dreams
Male Image: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=556440

Female Name: Sheltie
Female Owner: Winged dreams
Female Image: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=556439
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

I am owed a gazillion billion gremlins :)
Sorry willow failed to mention that?  Well get cracking

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

*curious about seekrit*

I still have a LH foal from an event waaaay back that I have been told several times would grow, but still hasn't. It is in my owner folder, not the big foals folder. Her name is Sprite, but it has a typo on the cert too that was supposed to get fixed.

Wildfilly94

:O Email me files? morgainewilliams@yahoo.com

YLO; I will be growing things once the foals from breeding season are grown, if thats okay? Hopefully someone has the file saved for your baby. If not, I'll have to redo her myself. Certs may or may not be removed soon as well, so the certing fix will happen or will be removed entirely as soon as I hear from SS. Is this okay?

YourLoveOnly

Yeah no problem, just wanted to make sure it was known that she needs to grow as she isn't with the rest of the foals :) Super Starz colored my girl, so if you speak to her maybe you can get Sprite's adult version? From what I understood it had been colored for a while already before she left.

Wildfilly94