News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Riverwind is looking for lineart! ~CLOSED~

Started by Riverwind, March 13, 2013, 08:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverwind

I would like to start being more active on here, and part of that will (hopefully) be starting an adoptie. But I am horrible with shading and highlighting, and even worse with drawing altogether. So, I am looking for people to do the lineart and shading for me.

Believe me when I say that if I had USD, I would pay you that way. But, unfortunately, I don't have any monies!  :'( So, I will have to pay you some other way. Here are some of the ways I can pay you:

-SG. I don't have millions on hand at the moment, but I'm sure I can work something out...Just name your price and I'll see what I can do.
-Agency pets. As you all know, I haven't been on Secundi very much lately, so I haven't had time to collect bunches and bunches of pets. But I DO have pets that I wouldn't mind trading for lineart. Feel free to browse my pets page for anything that interests you, and let me know if you see anything you like. :)
-Customs of the adoptable. I'm not sure how many would be fair to say...I don't really want to say a number and then it not be enough. Please, if you're interested in this option, let me know how many you think would be fair.
-You can be part of my staff. That includes running events, coloring, etc. But, you will have to run any events or giveaways by me first. xD
-Anything else, please please let me know. I'm open to suggestions. Really, If I have what you ask for, I'll more than likely agree with it. xD

Ok, so now I need to tell you all what I'm looking for, right? I would really love to run a wolf adopt, but I understand that that might not be the easiest for some people to draw. I am looking for animals. Preferably no sea creatures, and preferably wild, not domestic. But, if you think you did a REALLY good job, then post it here and I might think about your offer.

Please, when you're working, use layers! I will need a layer for the lines, the body, the eyes, nose, etc. Basically any little thing that you want to add. And if you feel like it, you can make markings. :) But marking are not required at the moment.

And if you can draw, but don't know how to shade/highlight, that's fine. I can get another person to do that.

I'm sure I forgot something, so please let me know and I will fix it ASAP. Thanks!

Neocridders

What kind of lines are you looking for? Something big? Something small? Something cute? Something simple with mutation options?

Riverwind

Lol I was thinking more big. No mutations, but markings would be nice. But I am helping PinkShadow to run the Masayo, so I'm not really sure if I should leave this thread open now. xD I don't know how much I can handle at once.