Started by Rodent Cottage, March 29, 2013, 05:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodent Cottage

♥ Syrian Hamster Association ♥
║                                                   ║
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
║Where all your little hamster friends come from!║
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Welcome to the Syrian Hamster Association! Please read through our info thread first: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8884.0
I think the set up is quite a bit different than what is out there so far, and that's probably going to bring up some questions. That's what this thread is for! You can ask questions and I will try to compile all questions asked in here, in event threads and/or in PMs so it's easy to look for answers, I've seen with a lot of shops that people tend to have similair questions ^^

Feel free to ask any questions you have. I've already included two I got in the joinme.

Q: I see a lot of info. Do I need to put in a lot of time/effort to participate in this shop?
A: Not at all!  Everything you need to know for a specific event will be in that specific event thread so you don't have to memorize the info thread either, you can just jump in and play! And while our Syrians age in real time, they do so without your help. You don't need to feed them or do anything else whatever, you can just collect them. There is a list of all Owned pets in the Info thread with all important info, including things like age, so if you need a specific age for an event it's easy to look it up there, no need for you to keep track of anything!

Q: Retiring? How does that work?
A: Syrians age in real time, but instead of dying those who live on Secundi will retire., essiantally 'freezing' them. They can't participate in events anymore and you shouldn't rehome them (although we cannot really track this anymore if we ever become an Agency). Each health category has an age range so you can somewhat predict how old your pet will be before retiring, but you never know the exact month it will happen upfront. When a new month starts I'll age all current pets by one month, you will receive a PM when one of your pets has retired instead of aged so you'll always know right away when it happens, no surprises.

Rodent Cottage

One more post in case the Q&A list becomes very long

Rodent Cottage