News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

looking for some guest artists for Okibi! :D

Started by Ryuukokoro, April 23, 2013, 11:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I am beginning to realize I have a lot of events I'd like to do for the Okibi... but not much time to color. -_- This is one of the biggest reasons Okibi events are so slow. Even with a tablet/pen it takes me a long time to do each Okibi, and with working full time and trying to write two novels for publication, I just don't have as much time as I'd like to color more Okibi!

I was wondering if a couple people would like to volunteer to guest color a bunch of Okibi? That way I have a big pool of premades done and ready, and I could do some fun events for premades in between the other events I like to do, like breedings and frankens.

Warning: my templates are messy. ^_^;

Payment: I don't have much sg but it would be fine if you'd like to color 1 or 2 Okibi for yourself in exchange for a bunch of premades.

Lineart edits? Sure, but they will not be passed on to offspring. (Unless you want to offer to color babies if anyone ever breeds that Okibi lol)

Do you have to use my pre-templated markings? No, Unique Markings are welcome as well. You can use the templated s-genes if you choose. (And if my messy layers don't make your head spin lol)

If you're interested, send me a pm and I'll send over the .psd files via email address. Please respect the fact that this art is only for use in the Okibi Caballi shop, not to be reproduced elsewhere. The original artist trusts me with her art and I do not want her work to be compromised in any way.

(If you only want to do 1 or 2 premades rather than a bunch, that's fine. I welcome any and all contributions lol.)