News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

C'bana'Siaco

Started by Pega, April 27, 2013, 10:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pega

A C'bana festival is now going at the Orchard. I am working on having things ready to do a very similar event here once I get it done with there. :) If you are a member at both places, please check it out!

http://silvanon.proboards.com

Welps, The school year is coming to an end, and Pega is wanting to draw! In the past, via Silv's old Orchard Message Post, as well as a brief stint on the Garden Terrace, I have hand-drawn and hand-colored the Cahti'bana'Siaco, known generally as the C'banae. I have a website, though it needs updating, and though I still owe some growths, I would like to re-open the agency (though not an official Secundi agency by any means) Sometime in the near future. I was just wondering, since C'banae are pretty different from anything here, if anyone would be interested.

C'bana'Siaco: Herd of the Morning Mists

Some recent examples:

C'banae are basically Cat-pawed horses with almost unlimited and darn plentiful "mutations" because of the rich and mysterious ways of the magic on Pegorn, Pega's home world from whence they come.

They come in 3 basic sizes:
Small- large house cat size!
medium- pony sized! (The two closest to the top)
large- horse size! (the two below)

And they have various "types" or breeds and 3 distinct cultures. See the website for more info.

I will probably start doing them whether I see tons of interest or not, because I love to create C'banae!

Any questions or comments?

Kahlira

Yes please?

They look neat =D

And love the expression on the first one.

Stormelle

That's a silly question. You know my answer....YES! <3 I love C'bana! <3

Pega

^.^ O' course... and I know Saturnalia has already said she wants them back, but I kinda just wanted to introduce everyone to them.

Ryuukokoro

I would say a big yes! We have very few unique hand-drawn adoptables here on Secundi (I know how much work they are!) and I think we would love to have more. ^_^

And ah! You sent me a pm recently and I haven't responded yet! Sorry about that, been so busy at work this week ;_; I will get right back to you!  ;D

Keilin Alyr

Oh my goodness, I remember the C'bana! It feels like ages since I've seen them adopted out (or many adoption agencies like what we had back in the Orchard), I'd love to see these beauties again. ^^

Also, good to see you again, Pega! I used to go by Flye. I believe we were briefly re-introduced via the Garden Terrace as well? ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Pega

FLYE?! :D

I KNOW YOU!!! No, but really. ^^ Good to see you! I guess I need to call you Keilin. XD

Another thing to note-- the reason why the last three are kind of blurry is that I have no scanner! o.o

So I've been using my husbands' iphone. Hahaha. So yeah. Not as quality as the first gal who was scanned on my old scanner... that... my parents... stole. <.<

Anyhow! So yeah. :D

CrystalAngelNeko

Oh gosh! these are sooo beautiful! I LOVE uniquely drawn adoptables~ There's definitely not enough of them!

Pega

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on April 27, 2013, 12:17:43 PM
I would say a big yes! We have very few unique hand-drawn adoptables here on Secundi (I know how much work they are!) and I think we would love to have more. ^_^

And ah! You sent me a pm recently and I haven't responded yet! Sorry about that, been so busy at work this week ;_; I will get right back to you!  ;D

Yay! I do warn you they do take me time. :D Which is why I won't be starting them up until summer. I just wanted to see if there was any interest. I only have about 1 month left of teaching, and then I should be good.

Hey, no worries! If you already found someone else, I'm pretty busy myself! :D Just tell me if you need the extra help, and I can practice a bit if nothing else. ^^

Quote from: CrystalAngelNeko on April 27, 2013, 07:55:48 PM
Oh gosh! these are sooo beautiful! I LOVE uniquely drawn adoptables~ There's definitely not enough of them!

*blush* Why, thank you! ^^ I love making them, so I am glad you like them!

Riverwind

Aww I would love to see these run on here! ^_^

Keilin Alyr

Quote from: Pega on April 27, 2013, 02:03:33 PM
FLYE?! :D

I KNOW YOU!!! No, but really. ^^ Good to see you! I guess I need to call you Keilin. XD

Hee hee, I missed my Unisus buddy. =3

And I certainly don't mind being called Flye or Keilin, whichever is easiest or most fun for you, I'll probably answer to either. XD And what matters most are the awesome Orchard memories and more beautiful C'bana when you can find the time. So much nostalgia right there. ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Oooh yes please :D I love handdrawn adoptables!

Pega

http://peggins.pegaruny.com/pickup/pmgrowths/234s-Stormelle.png

'Nother finished one.

Okies, Flye! I was just looking to see if you had any 'bana. Buuut... I don't have any in my records. :D So that's alright, because anything you might have had prolly would have looked more like this:

YourLoveOnly

Misplaced

Oh! I recognize these. I never got around to joining the Orchard but I remember wanting a few of them. I love traditional drawn adopts.

Country

Oh wow, these are awesome! I say yes ^-^

Neocridders

Pega

Thanks for all the interest, guys! ^^ Can't wait to really get started. I have sketched some pre-drawns, but I still need to finish my old growths...

Silvanon

Pega

Yup! ^^ Leafster has some, too.

Here's the one I most recently finished!

Kahlira

Pega

Thank you! ^^ I am very proud of her. Wish I had a scanner-- she looks even better irl. I only have a webcam for now. :/

Pega

I am getting so tired of waiting until the school year's over. @.@ That's why I haven't started it yet. SEVEN SCHOOL DAYS LEFT!!! XD

Pega

A C'bana festival is now going at the Orchard. I am working on having things ready to do a very similar event here once I get it done with there. :) If you are a member at both places, please check it out!

CrystalAngelNeko

sera

C'Bana!!!!! =-0 <3<333333 i love these so much. T___T <333

ALSO, HI, PEGA!!!! x3 <333 LOVE ON YOUR FACE.

Pega

http://silvanon.proboards.com/index.cgi

That Orchard.

Also--- SERAAAA!!! :D *hugs* I miss you and stuff!

^_^ How have you been?

sera

My knees are killing me! |D;;;; So ups and downs!  lollol  Gosh, i lost my sites with these ages ago, but i had the BEST C'bana....... 

ETA: Gyah, Mac! xD;  How are you??? x3  i feel like it's been ages, but i was super excited to see you posting places! x3

Pega

Do you need me to find yours?

sera

=-0   ohmygosh, would you? D8  i hate to ask, but... i had the best C'bana ever.... <<;;;;

Keilin Alyr

You know, I completely forgot that Sera roamed the Orchard back in the day. I can be such a memory derp.

And you know, thinking about it, I think I may have owned a C'bana. I wouldn't be surprised if she got re-possessed because I could never keep a stable web-host for longer than a few months, which would make me sad, but c'est la vie. I want to say she was albino and named Albinya. Because best name ever. XD

Pega

Quote from: sera on May 25, 2013, 11:49:01 PM
=-0   ohmygosh, would you? D8  i hate to ask, but... i had the best C'bana ever.... <<;;;;

I looked through the files last night, and it looks like you had three. I found two of them, but am still looking for the other. Here is your Sephi-'bana:

Info:
ID: 212   
Owner: Sera   
Name: ???   
Type: Desert
Parents: wild

And A pretteh girlie:

Info:
ID: 196   
Owner: Seraaches   
Name: Narita   
type: Northern Rainforest
Parents: wild
Quote from: Keilin Alyr on May 26, 2013, 12:18:36 AM
And you know, thinking about it, I think I may have owned a C'bana. I wouldn't be surprised if she got re-possessed because I could never keep a stable web-host for longer than a few months, which would make me sad, but c'est la vie. I want to say she was albino and named Albinya. Because best name ever. XD

Looks like I did re-adopt out Albinya (Yes... my most creative naming EVER) to Uny, but--- hers are currently all unpaged anyhow, so... maybe I can talk her into giving Albinya back? idk. I don't even have her image currenetly(Though I have all the Originals at my parents' house. XD

Keilin Alyr

Actually, I don't mind if Uny keeps her, it technically was my fault I could keep her paged, and I know she'd have given her a much better home in the meantime. =) Although a similar baby (or even offspring if Uny would be amiable to that) would be amazing. XD

Pega

Okies! Hmmn... Well, the Festival of awesomeness is now here, too! :D Go see in the Generals!

sera

Sephi-bana~~~~~~ <3<33

AND NARITA! x3

i think the other one had bunny ears..........  *tries to recall*  i will, sadly, be stuck doing a little owner's thread here for now. <3  i've been trying to get my domain up and running again for a long time, but my domain owner has vanished. :/

Pega

:3

I will look for it. It was an original, before I started giving them ID numbers, so... it's gonna be rough to find him.

His name was Sulime? Does that ring any bells?

sera

That utterly rings bells.  x3  i wish i'd properly backed up my old computers... OTL *FAILS SO HARD* T__T;