News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

WhaleCats

Started by Figment, May 13, 2013, 06:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figment

I've had this species sitting, collecting dust for a while. XD I'm itching to work with them, but first I want to get a feel for if people like them~ From the people who've seen them before, they seemed to have some good reception~ I think this is the kick I need to get started on here, though~

European Shorthair Whalecat

They don't currently have any mutations (if I can find someone willing to do some mutations for me, that may change). Most of the Whalecats will have natural feline markings/colorations, but rarely, a pure-fish cat will show up with some fish markings and colorations.

Butterfly Fish Whalecat

Rosedawn

They are cute Figgy!

I personally still really like your Triva too! <3

Kahlira

Sleeping Ocean

I support this, I NEED these Figgy, Need.

ETA: Bunraku on Agency account >O>;;;;

Figment

Hahah. Well, I'll hopefully get them up and running this week. I want to do some more pre-mades before I get them running. (even though I already have 6 premades and 1 more in the works XD)

I also need to work out pricing for them, as I'm uncertain of how exactly pricing works here.

Wildfilly94

Fig, 10-20k are average prices for premades usually. Some.go for more if the quality is good.:)
The availabiloty of SG is way higher here than AAA so proces are alot higher. Some customs go for 100k+

Figment

I'll have to keep thinking on it and ask around while I work on premades. XD

Winged

Aww, very cute! You have a lovely style of shading :)

As far as pricing goes, i'd agree with Wild. There isn't really an exact value of SG here, since no-one trades SG for USD or anything like that. Pricing is usally pretty flexible here.
Owner of Gliders!

Figment

They were actually red-lined and shaded by a wonderful friend of mine. Concept and coloring is mine.

Winged

Well she did a great job, and the colouring looks lovely too :)
Owner of Gliders!

Pega

SkySong

They look quite pretty! I'd be interested in seeing them on the boards.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Figment

While I'm working on getting the last few colored for the opening event, figuring out what sort of games/events to hold, and get the shopfront written up, you guys can browse the forum I'm working on for organization sake, if you'd like. I have some information there, you can see the breeds/subspecies that are already colored and getting ready to be in the contests~

http://canimari.boards.net/