News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Bred Mutations

Started by Winged, June 04, 2013, 04:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

In the past i've said that i'm unmovable on this, but i had a thought of how to make the bred mutations available while also having them rare. Since breeding is getting pushed further back due to various reasons, perhaps it would be good to have some of the two bred mutations available now.
I had an idea that they could be included in USD customs. Would this be an option that people would be interested in? I'm not open to them being available through the normal or complicated SG customs but perhaps it would be fairer to everyone to have them available in USD customs.

I'm giving this option because i have had a lot of requests for bred mutations to be made available, and also some criticism of the small number of special premades given out with these mutations when they were first released.
So let me know your thoughts on this. I'll take any opinions, but please no arguing over this.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I'd love to see them become available with USD customs. I think it might be a good way for you to generate more interest for the USD customs as well, since right now people seem to be only interested in the SG ones.

Winged

Great, thanks! That's why i had the idea in the first place.
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

I think that's a great idea winged. Hopefully I can clear out my long list of owed stuff and we can start a breeding season soon