News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Which adoptable do you want on Secundi?

Started by SPO, June 09, 2013, 11:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPO

I currently have two adoptables in the works over on PonyIsland. They are sketches at the moment being templated, inked, etc. Both have wearable items and multiple stages. I was wondering which of the two I should keep on Secundi and which could stay on PI. So I thought I would ask which you guys wanted! I do have permission from both artists to run them here if I so choose.

Here is the first set; horses. Have wearable tack in four disciplnes, halters, lead ropes, etc. No mutations. Will be natural and fantasy colored. By Fey.
http://im2.ponyisland.net//gallery/915479/453477.jpg
http://im3.ponyisland.net//gallery/915479/453478.jpg
http://im4.ponyisland.net//gallery/915479/453479.jpg

The second set; mice. Little plushie mice. Mutations are available, as are the wearable items seen in the sketches. Multiple stages. By Cryptic.
http://im4.ponyisland.net//gallery/915479/459931.png
http://im2.ponyisland.net//gallery/915479/459945.png
http://im3.ponyisland.net//gallery/915479/459946.png

So...thoughts? Comments? Which of these would you like to see the most on Secundi?

Kahlira

Love the look of the horses... But also love the thought of customizeable adoptables XD

I'd say though,horses do well here.. But the mice would be something new and shiney... I don't know if there has been a plush adoptie here.

YourLoveOnly

Mousies! I always approve of more rodents, I also highly adore customizeable adoptables and we do not yet have a plushie adoptable. We have a ton of horse adoptables though so to draw people in you'll probably need a pretty good unique concept. So I vote mice! :D

Country

Those are adorable! I love the horses as you already know XD I would be torn as to which one to do where....I am having the same issues as well XD

SPO

Well whichever isn't here will be on PI so....yeah...XD

Country

Its hard to tell which would do better where, PI doesn't have as many realistic adopties anymore, so the horses could do well over there, but there are a lot of them over here so they would fit well here, and then the Mice, (which I love) could do well over here cause they are just so cute and there aren't many rodent types around, especially of the plushie variety but there are a lot of things of that nature on PI...why not mix it up a bit and do the Mice here and the Horses there? If my ramblings make any sense at all XD

YourLoveOnly

I'd do that too, mice here and horses there. I've heard several people on here say in the past that they felt there were so many horse adoptables here already and it was overwhelming. Granted some of those aren't all that active anymore, but still. We also have some highly realistic adoptables and in my experience original stuff always does better. So I think the mice would do better here and the horses better on PI, I mostly see fantasy stuff on PI anyway so this would be a nice change.

Kahlira

I will stalk both XD Wherever they are.

Riverwind

Hmm...hard decision, but I think we have plenty of horses here already, so I vote for the mice! ^_^

Winged

I prefer the horses, so i'd go for them :) But i agree with the others when they say there's already quite a few horses here.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

If you had a few more lines for the horses, I would go for them, but, like everyone else is saying, horses are a reoccurring theme here. They are very pretty, but I'd be more likely to collect the mice.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Rosedawn

SPO

I think the Mice will be on Secundi then and the horses on PI! Now...to think of a name XD

Kahlira

Keep it simple.. Go with Plushies. Or Plush Mice XD

Rosedawn

Or if you plan on doing different creatures other than mice down the line what about Patchwork?

SPO

I got them from Cryptic on PI and she has been busy. So it would all depend on if she wants to create more lines in the future. At the moment I am not planning on it.

Wildfilly94

Mice all the way. Theyre cute and customizable and.unique with the plush aspect.
Horses are cute but theres way too many here as it is. Mice allll tue wayyy.

SPO

Yay! Mice it is. ^^ They should be done soon. I got permission from both artists (Cryptic and Fanta) to bring them here. Just need a name and a cert. :D And a back story...and rules...and all that jazz. >>

Rosedawn

SPO the one thing I am good at is backstory so if you have a vague idea of what you'd like I'd be happy to write it up for you and word it all nicely (if you need someone to do that) for a custom or 2 since they are SO ADORABLE.

SPO

Ooo...thanks Rosedawn! I will definitely shoot you a PM <3

SkySong

(I second Rose's Patchwork for a name suggestion. Even if it's just the mice, it's a cute name!)

Neocridders

Eeeee. MICIES.
:) And you could do more versions as they grow. Like... puppies or birdies.

Rosedawn

If they become an agency some day having the adoptable be Patchwork and then the species be meeces could work really well.

I'm super excited about these by the way.

SPO

I do like that idea Rosedawn. I will have to discuss with the artist on PI and see if she is willing to do mroe sketches.

Pega

I am so glad that the mice won... because I LOVE BOTH BUT... MICE!!!

:3

SPO

What other species would you like to see?

Wildfilly94

Teddy bears, bunnies, kittens, ponies, puppies... 8D

Kahlira

SkySong

Hm maybe birds like parakeets? I think that would be cute. And for some reason I want Koalas. Don't ask why.

Elenaria

Fox!

That is all. Elephants could be cute and get you away from the norm.
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Bunraku

SPO

NeoCridders is working on more sketches as we speak. ^^

Rosedawn

-May have to hang on to a custom from my helping with the backstory....EEEE-

Seriously I love these way too much already.

SPO

So glad everyone likes them so much already Me and Fanta are going a little insane with mutations and genes. >>

Sneaky peek anyone? >>

Rosedawn

Adorbs.

You know SPO you're going to have to make one just for you...the one in the backstory has to exist!

SPO

Um...yeah! Neo does spectacular stuff and Crpytic and Fanta are both amazing as well. So no matter what I am going to hoard so hardcore lol.

I need to start doing some planning and plotting. >>

Wildfilly94

-raises hand- Ill be a patchwork hoarder too! :D

SPO

I will name them Patchwork because everyone has decided I will. XD Meeces will be the current mouse ones.

Neocridders