News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Flight Rising - anyone else here play it?

Started by SkySong, August 20, 2013, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Those three are fine to trade, but all are ones that are slightly more on the fence than some other pets, so i'll need a good offer :)
I'd be most interested in tresure and gems, after that i'd like a couple of dragons (probably not all 4 because of lair space, say 2 or 3) and then i'd be most interested in dolls and a few familiars.

I think it's mostly fair enough to use the auction price, but in some cases the value changes so much so perhaps would have to take that into account in cases like the Dappled Dunhoof where there's such a big difference in the two values.
So what sort of value would you give for those three pets do you think? I'm really struggling to think of a conversion for secundi to flight rising at the moment...
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

I think, since Winged is generally asking for less stuff, I'll let you figure out what you're giving to her in return, and then once that's taken care of, I'll see what's left.

For reference, the familiars that she wants and those that I specifically don't have: (There are more on each side, but these are the ones both of us are after)
Fungalhoof Qiriq
Umberhorn Qiriq
Tormaline Vulstal
Winter Wolf
Gale Wolf
Dappled Dunhoof
Dunhoof Ambassador
Brown River Flight
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

toffeeca

The only way I have though to figure out a conversion is to use the conversion of treasure->gems and then gems->USD, then we have an idea of how USD is valued on Secundi so we could based the value of things off of that?

1 Gem=400 treasure (rounding up from what it seems to be on the forums)

115 Gems= $1 (based on the biggest package of gems you can buy)

$1=46,000 treasure

If we do it that way we could just round up to 50,000.

I don't know if that seems fair to you guys, I don't know how else to base it without assigning arbitrary numbers, but I think we really just need a guideline to go off of, not something that we would be really strict to.

SkySong

I think that's pretty fair, actually. 45-50k treasure per $1. Obviously as the gem-treasure ratio fluctuates on FR, that number will chance, but since I doubt this will take too much time, I'm happy sticking with that conversion.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca

Awesome. Winged, for your three pets do you think $20 trade value is good?

If $20 sounds good to you (which it is actually a bit more- I just started putting number together with the $20 in mind and I don't like taking stuff away ><) then I put together a "package" to try and get both of you treasure/gems and then get you the stuff that you are wanting as well.

So $20=1 million treasure

600,000 treasure
100 Gems (=40,000)
2-3 dragons (whichever/how ever many you want- I'm not even trying to put a price on them, they are freebies :) )
Whichever dolls you need
And then these familiars (=399,794)
Quotearcane sprite
blackwing croaker
spinel vustal
fire sprite
citrine cave jewel
shadow serpent
Brilliant Psywurm
grey river
double warcat
warcat protector
umbra wolf
black wolf

Let me know what you think. If there is stuff you don't want/want to change whatever.

Once we figure out what you would like Winged, then I figure Sky, we can discuss all the  kitties :P

Winged

That sounds good to me! One thing is actually i'm saving up for a Caotl scroll at the moment, so would prefer slightly more gems and less treasure to save me having to buy the gems. Could we make that 200 gems and 520k treasure? Or i think you said you had 300 gems so split the gems halfway is Sky's needing gems too? Whatever's easiest :)
Everything else on that list looks great.
Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca

200 gems and 520k treasure works for me. Do you want to do me a favor and send me a message on the toffeeca account and the ajpc account so that I can reply to send stuff to you? I don't want to send them to the wrong account with so much stuff changing hands XD

SkySong

Lol I like gems but I also have treasure genes to get at the moment. Not to mention other scrolls. So if you haven't done the trade yet and Winged would prefer even more gems than t, I would be fine with letting her take all the gems.

Winged

Well if you'd rather have treasure then getting all the gems would be great! Maintanence at the moment so will send you those messages once i can log in.
Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca

Ok, Winged got all the gems and the other stuff too. I just sent the messages so hopefully everything showed up :)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I am going on hiatus as well, so all my gems, treasure, items, most if not all familiars and part of my dragons are available for adoptable trades :)

SkySong

While I don't want to absolutely kill myself, I am curious. Would you be interested in tallying up how much you would have if you converted it all to treasure? Items go by the Sell value listed in their descriptions, we are counting gems as 400 a piece, and I value dragons at about 8k if they are adult. (Not your first two. Those are useless to everyone but you.)

That might also give other people interest in what you have. It makes things seem a lot easier when you aren't stuck with your own conversions.

YourLoveOnly

Treasure, gems, scroll: I have 1066 gems and 239K treasure at present. I value my Tiger Scroll at 120K (people sell and buy them for the shop's discount price, which is 121.5K).

--
I've sold most items, but here's what I've got left:

Familiars: I don't really wanna sell my familiars at the default sell price, so if you're interested in any familairs I've got in my bestiary for a value more similair to Auction House pricing we can discuss that (but I'm keeping my Downy Fox Rat, Speedy, Lightning Sprite and Golden Bantam Fangar).

Apparel: 12,650t for those with sell value, 30K together for the 4 items without (lowest AH value)

Treasure chests: As they have a default sale value of 0, if you're interested in those we can look into Auction House pricing for them.

--
Dragons: I value my Pearlcatchers at 10K (I always sell and buy them for around 20K), I also have a 1st gen (not progen) that I value at 15K, but I valued the rest at 8K for you. That would bring all dragons I am willing to part with to 215K treasure (this might change still, see below).

Total for everything: 923K

If anyone is interested in any of my dragons to actually keep, let me know. I think Sky wants them mostly for exalting? So if anyone (including Sky herself of course, so I can make sure the dragon doesn't go elsewhere) really likes one of them and wishes to give them a home, let me know before that happens. Same value as mentioned above (10K pearls, 15K for the 1st gen silver Guardian and 8K for others). I am keeping the first 10, but starting after the Imp they are available: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=42536

SkySong

Definitely interested in Treasure chests - can you list how many you have of each kind?

So basically there are 15 dragons you'd let go for 8k; that would be another 120k. Treasure chests, depending on what you have, can go for a varied amount so I won't add them in just yet. (I don't like using market prices for them. I like them, but buying them off the market place gets you less than what you had before.) This brings you to 935.4k in T, which brings you to $18.708. (This is counting only what I'm interested in. if you add in people who are willing to pay more for the rest of your dragons, it would bring it up more.)

Just to get a general idea out there.

Winged

I'd be interested in treasure and gems, as well as certain familiars depending on price. What adoptables interest you?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I think it's been long enough for people to express interest in my dragons, so I'm good with starting to trade for exalting.

@Winged: Oopsie, missed your post. Let me know which, if any, familiars you're interested in. I'm really wanting more Starlight Tavern kitties, so I'm tempted to trade treasure and gems to sky to be honest. I'm also interested in Elenaria, Feli, Noms, certain breeds of Quin and full Custom Crystals. I can consider other things too, especially for stuff sky doesn't want, I like plenty of adoptables, but these I follow actively and can be easily traded 'cause they're Agencies.

@Sky: I only have 5 rusted chests left, I thought I had an Iron one too but apparently not anymore. But I'm at 241K treasure, 1067 gems and then we'd have to add dragon value and possibly chests.

Was anyone interested in that tiger scroll? If not I'll sell it and add it to my treasure pile :P

SkySong

I'm interested in everything, really. I'll hoard even the items that don't have use yet. Soooo.... Make sure Winged doesn't have something you want, and then I'll sweep everything else.

If Winged isn't interested in dragons, I can settle those out this week, though, as we are going for dominance now and so every little bit helps.

Winged

Sorry i didn't reply to you sooner YLO. I'm mainly interested in treasure or gems, would only be interested in a few familiars as part of a trade that included treasure or gems i think. If you decide to trade all the treasure and gems to Sky that's fine, just let me know if you do have any left over and we can discuss it :)
I have some Elenaria, Feli and Quin i can trade if you are interested.

Would anyone be interested in one of these triple gened pretties? I'd let them go as little as 15-20k for you guys, need the space :)

Owner of Gliders!

TheLeet

There's a registration window coming up, in case anyone's still interested. :)

QuoteRegistration Window April 14th

We are pleased to announce that Flight Rising will be opening a registration window for new users Monday, April 14th starting at 5:00 server time and ending at 5:00 server time on April 15th. We are excited to welcome new players to our game! We will be monitoring site performance during the window and week following. If this window goes well we will be opening up additional windows shortly thereafter, with open registration as our final target.

BabyKittenCandy

Thanks Leet!! I can't wait! Hoping I will be able to finally register and try it out!

BabyKittenCandy

Yay!!! I managed to register!! Feel free to send friend requests to Devotion!

Winged

Great to hear! Have a look at my dragons on the second and third pages of my lair and let me know if you like any, i'll give you a few for free if you like. Need any help let me know, i know i found it confusing at first.
Owner of Gliders!

Misplaced

I registered too. Anyone else in shadow flight? Anyway my username is............. Misplaced, surprise! Send me friend requests too.

springacres

Just joined as springacres; I'm a nature flight member.  Feel free to send requests my way if I don't send them your way first XD

SkySong

I'll go friend you all if you haven't beat me to it! Congrats on getting in!

springacres

So glad to finally be a part of a site I'd heard so much about :)  The artwork is totally drool-worthy too <3

SkySong

@spring - I've had tons of fun so far! Hope you enjoy Nature, even if lore wise they are Plague's rivals.

Misplaced and BKC - I'm CaelAugurium, not SkySong. so that's who that friend request is.

Misplaced

Springacres, your name and mine totally match our own respective flights!

BabyKittenCandy

Yay for other people joining at the same time! Skysong, I used you as my referer! ;) hope it gives you somet

SkySong

I noticed! I think it will only do something for me if you plan on buying gems, but I do appreciate the effort.

Rosedawn

I got an account that is Rosedawn and I'm in Arcane flight but I think I'm changing to water. I didn't realize flight affected eye color.

Rosedawn

Winged do you still have any of those dragons for trade?

SkySong

I was going to go friend you, but it looks like you just beat me to it! I usually keep my dragons for exalting purposes, but if you see any you like after Lyran the Wildclaw on the second page, let me know and I'll send them over. I have a few double colors that I don't know what to do with.

Rosedawn

So many pretties. Maybe I can actually give a look tomorrow.

sera

seraaches!  i'm Plague!

i have no idea how to add friends.  .___.;;;

Winged

I do have a few for trade Rose! Have a look on the 2nd page of my lair, just about anything unnamed there is available for free for you guys :)
The two double coloured ones (the ivory skydancer and charcoal imperial) are reserved for Bun but i need to check with her at some point if she's still interested in them. If she isn't, they would be available but i'd like a bribe since they're special. I would be interested in something from Secundi for them though.

sera, you go to their profile (by searching the username, or clicking on it in the forums) and there's a button on the right hand side that says Add Friend.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

sera!!!! We're plague buddies!!! I'll go add you. (Psst. Our flight's pretty darn friendly. Go check out our forums!)

Edit: I see you've already found them whoops!

sera

Yay, more plagueborn!  >3

i've learned lots of things from our forum already! x3

Elenaria

Hey, guys!  i was fortunate enough to hatch this guy and will probably be trading him.  ^^ i currently have an offer of 20kTreasure on him, but i'd love to give you guys some options first.  ^^
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SkySong

Such a pretty little boy! If he had Shadow eyes I'd snap him up, but as it stands my layer is too crowded for my liking. 20k is pretty good, especially compared to how the economy was before the new wave of people. Good luck selling!

Elenaria

Thanks, Sky! That's good to know. ^^ i think i'll go ahead and let him move on to a new home.  Yay, my first profit! xD
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Rosedawn

Random question:

Does anyone have 13k I can borrow? I promise to pay it back!! The stupid site won't let me into the coliseum or the fairgrounds on my computer and I found a boy PERFECT to breed my girl with but he is just out of reach.

Please please with sugar on top!

BabyKittenCandy

Site is down for maintainence but when it comes back up I will send some over Rose

Ember

Heya folks, I bred these guys a little bit ago and I don't intend on keeping them.

SkySong

Oh, shiny! How much do you plan on selling them for?

Ember

Not sure, to be honest. I haven't kept much track of the FR market lately. They used to be worth quite a bit but a quick peek shows around 10-15k? I'd probably accept most offers on them.

Rosedawn

I have no idea how any pricing works on this site lol.

SkySong

A good way to price dragons is either look at the sales and/or wanted forums for similar dragons or at the AH. I'm selling mine around 15k regardless because if I wanted to, I just train them up to 7 and get about 12k. (I usually do 5 when I have a lot to go through, but if it's casual training then I will go up to the higher levels.) If they are triple gened, or are especially pretty, I will bump them up to 20k.

Items you just look at the lowest of the one that's on the AH.

Ember - If I wasn't prepping my lair for the upcoming dominance battle, I would take them off your hands. However, I don't particularly want to exalt them so I won't be buying them right now. If you still have them after the 17th, I'll gladly take them.