News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Neo Art] Wild Cat templates!

Started by Neocridders, September 07, 2013, 09:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Sooooo... I made a post on PI about this.
I've got some templates I made. Yaaayyyy. So tired. I needed to finish these, and I need money. So I decided to do this. Yeah. >.<

What I have for sale:
-Two stage adoptable templates
-Four mutations
-All PI body, face, and feet genes templated, along with some extras.

I haven't done much selling of templates like this, so I'm not sure how much they go for. I do, however,  typically do my s-gene commissions at about $1 each. Although I've worked very hard on the genes, I won't expect that to be how this gets priced.

The templates can be used for adoptable use here on PI, or on another site if I give permission first.
You must not sell these without informing me first.
You are allowed to alter and add to the templates.

I will not be adding anything to them, I'm selling them as is.
If later you want to commission me to add more to them, that might be possible. I make no guarentees if I'll be available in the future or not.

I'm looking to sell these for USD.

If anyone is interested, post or PM offers!
I may decide not to sell if I feel the offers aren't high enough.

Mutations:
-Lion Mane
-Short Tail
-Long Tail
-Lynx ears

Genes:
(Body)
-ZZ
-Paint
-HDapple
-LDapple
-Faded
-Clown Fish
-Zebra
-Tarantula
-Monarch
-Fawn
-Zebra Finch
-Koi
-Appaloosa
-Gemsbok
-Numbat

(Feet)
-Toes
-Socks
-Stockings
-Faded
-Okapi

(Face)
-Star
-Blaze
-Faded
-Freckles
-Muzzle Small
-Muzzle large
-Cheeks

Lookings at offers of USD

Ryuukokoro

Beautiful templates, Neo! Love the shading and the markings.

Pinkshadow

Arty

How much are you looking at for a kinda base price? And what about a price that you would accept almost immediately?
I can offer you 20, 25 to start off with though

Neocridders

I'm looking for at least $40ish. I usually sell sketch sets for around $10-20, so with the amount of work I put in with so much templating, I'd say this is worth at least $40 for the whole set. Ideally I'd want more, but I don't know if anyone is even interested in them for that price.

I'd accept $100 right away as an autobuy, but I see myself going lower.

Arty

I might be able to buy them in a week or two for 50/60 if you're okay with waiting

Neocridders

I will definitely have these open a week or two. I am also accepting offers on PI, so if I get a better offer either here or there, I might go with that. Thanks everyone for the nice comments :)

Country

Oh...Neo!!! I sooo wish I had the money to throw at you for these!! I be broke at the moment >.>

Neocridders

I'm going to accept a PI offer of $40!  :) Thanks guys