News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Does Sun owe anything?

Started by Sunchaser, October 26, 2013, 11:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

Okay So i know there are still gryphion tickets about that where never redeemed for one reason or another. I know me and Neo are still in talks about other ways people can redeem the tickets for other things then besides just what the tickets say. So Besides those, Do i owe anything? I know Bun is working on Sirens for whats owed I think im all caught up on what was on my end.

But I truly am lost as to if i owe anyone anything else from any adoptable that I have done. I am hoping to bring in a adopt in the future that will be better handled then any of the ones I have done before. One that I will also be hireing staff for when the time comes lol because I have learned it takes a lot to run a interactive adoptable on your own and those that do it kudos to you, you are my heros.

So If i owe you anything please let me know and if I don't owe you anything then let me know that too lol

Rosewood

That I know of, you don't owe me anything. ^_^

Winged

Can't think of anything you owe me :)
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Yes!

A hug! Tis been a while.

*snuzzles* Love ya, gal!

Arty

Sunny, do you still have the transparent copies of my LCs that you colored?

SkySong

I think my gryphion tickets were actually used - I believe I turned them in for one full custom, who is Evening Earth. So the tickets can be put into the Gryphions account and you can use that System ID for a premade or something.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Pinkshadow

I know i still have a tricket Thing from last Christmas for 2 semi customs - but dunno IF thats under you?

Wildfilly94

Besides some things in that voucher turn in thread (I think, atleast) you owe me nothing

Sunchaser

Silly kah *snuggles*

Art which LC's? its been awhile so I will have to look through my files but if you let me know what they look like its a bit easier to search.

Any of the tickets are still under me for gryphs I truly did not realize how many where gifted last year and its why i burned out with doing them. I tried to do as many as I could for people and just got burned out.

Wild I will check the thread see what is maybe just on my comp that i havent uploaded yet. Is it just customs? (i havnt looked at the thread yet)

Rosedawn

Sun I totally understand burnout. It happened with us with elenaria.