News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

what should he look like?... {Elenaria Help}

Started by Arty, October 26, 2013, 03:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arty

So... as most of you know, I won the custom fantasy marking/color w/custom item Elenaria but I don't know what I want it to look like. I know I want a male and he's gonna be a demon. And his item is going to be a full body sash with one, maybe two colors.

The person who comes up with a design that I use/base him off of will get a free breeding with him if they so desire and I'll probably be looking for help and thinking if a design for a few days :3

instead of the jags down the back I was thinking either something like this;

or this;

any opinions?

Winged

Hmm, well what sort of colours and markings do you like? I'll give some suggestions but wouldn't know where to start for someone else as i have no idea what sort of themes, ect you like.
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

My favorite color is Brown, I usually like dark brown with bright accents. I love video games, art, reading, and animals of all kinds. I wouldn't mind if multiple patterns were suggested as long as it doesn't seem like it would just look chaotic and jumbled :)

SkySong

I love brown with red accents. Perhaps some sort of lovely middle chocolate brown with a rusty red mane? I'd have some sort of darker marking on him with that. (Tiger stripes are lovely but I don't want to kill sera, so... XD) Also green is nice with brown, and if you only have a little bit of red in there, as long as it isn't fire engine or veering towards pink, green can be great with those colors. (Thinking dark or mellow, like moss green.)

Idk what I'd do with markings. XD It seems like the only things that come to mind are stripes, spots, or swirls.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Arty

Rosedawn

I will mention that you paid a whole lot for this custom. Don't feel in a rush to do anything =D we all want you to love it!

Arty

I know, I just wanted people's input for a couple days ^-^

Ryuukokoro

Moth wings can be natural colors like brown/black with bright colors for accents. Maybe you could make the wing membranes of the El something like this! ^_^

Arty

That's a good idea :o
I'ma go look at wings now o.o

Winged

I think that moth wings would look fantastic for the wings. For the body, perhaps a brown with subtle lighter or darker tiger stripes and then on top of that some sort of natural pattern like vines or leaves or some sort of animal spots in a pale or moss green (or a colour that fits with the wings).
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

If you wanted you could use that lovely burnt orange of the moth body as the main coat of the fairy in the event you want a more fantasy coloration.

I personally love the idea of a vine pattern.

Arty

Okay, for the colors, I was playing with the pi generator *facepalm* but anyways this is what I've come up with so far;

And I kinda like the vines idea but I don't think it would quite match what I want from him >.> but maybe... something like this might look good?

I'm gonna try to keep you guys updated to my ideas and opinions as well.

CrystalAngelNeko

Wah! That would be really pretty <3 I love that color combo~

Arty