News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*FCFC* Breeding Season- testing the waters

Started by FCFC, June 25, 2013, 12:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I only just noticed PM already finished some litters including mine. They are very precious, thank you! I hope I can find a good home for the remaining baby I'm not allowed to keep too ^^

Super Starz

Thank you so much Wild!! :D They are so beautiful!! I love them all!! :D :D

Wildfilly94

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

I have been trying to find time to do them but need to find ways to make some small amounts of money, had today and tomorrow scheduled to do remaining litters...until came down with a sinus cold

this is really just bad luck

Winged

Okay, thanks for the update :) Hope you feel better PM!
Owner of Gliders!

FCFC

Lectral's litter done
again SOOOOO sorry for the length of time this took
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

PonyMama

and Winged's is done

Winged

Winged xD And they're fantastic, thank you!

ETA: Was there a chance of Spark's edits passing? I can't remember if they were templated, or if i've asked before.
Owner of Gliders!

Lectral

Sarah Badr

Wildfilly94

Sarah, we couldn't choose what breeds were made. We also can't commission for new breeds as the girl left PI. Sorry. :/

PonyMama

I rolled to see if Spark would have his edits pass, and sadly Random.org decided it was going to be mean, but you did get quite a bit in the name of markings

Wildfilly94

I did template his edits, and I THINK I still have them, but I'm the only one with access to them if I saved them, so PM, if he ever does roll for edits, they can be passed on. ^^

PonyMama

yep I would have asked you for that had he rolled even one edit pass

Wildfilly94

I figured so. :P I totally forgot about ever doing him. XD I'll have to look tonight and make sure I kept that file for his future babies

Winged

That's okay, i figured it would have happened like that :) The markings are very good!
Owner of Gliders!