Main Menu

~*Elenaria*~ Bribe Shop

Started by Elenaria, October 31, 2013, 10:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Yay! Will sent funds tomorrow :)

Pinkshadow

Any of you 3 :

- What would it take for a bribe to get a elenaria fantasy custom that gurantee fantasy foals?

sera

A high USD bribe for a fantasy marking custom should do it, Pinkshadow.  i'm hoping to begin restricting the Fantasy status since the stallions can be on the breeding list up to three times, so we're already looking at, like, nine guaranteed fantasy foals. x_<;;;  It utterly wrecks our ratios. xD;  <3

YourLoveOnly

Funds for my custom sent to Crys as requested ^^

Pinkshadow

But what is high? :b

I mean, i am danish so when i spend over 20 usd here it is high for me xD but when i have seen what some people spend here i am thinking it is low for them xD

YourLoveOnly

I know a Fantasy custom with fantasy markings is around 30 USD without fantasy status guaranted, so quite a bit above that, maybe add like $10-20 to that for fantasy status?

Pinkshadow

YLO - I gave 10 and 15 usd + feli or RB with quins for mine fantasy elenarias so far

Rosedawn

Fantasy colors versus fantasy markings. Fantasy MARKINGS in the $30s. Fantasy colors $15 has been about where we've taken.

Pinkshadow

Well i gave 15 + RB with feli for my Arabella which is fantasy colour and markings :b Guess i was lucky then (:

DawnStar7

Corlanna OR  Saevia Song Custom

Name: (If left blank you can just buy a naming voucher =D )
Favorite Color: 551A8B and 000082
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T07F_JtZqV4

Bribe: $6

Saevia Premade: Leon

Bribe: $20

Rosedawn

Oh yes I remember that. Crystal really loved the design so she was willing to do it for less.

CrystalAngelNeko

Arty

OMG!!!! I LOVELOVELOVELOVE HER!!! O.O

Crys, you has da magics <3<3<3

SPO

Desperately want one of those lions and a custom. >> Any tips on how much these generally go for? I don't want to be insulting and not offer enough but can't afford to be excessive and offer a ton. ><

sera

Generally Demon Lion premades will go for 15-25 USD, and customs will be 30+. [Demon Lions are also the only ones that i have the USD sent to me for; all of my other USD custom are done for Crys.  Though i may have to try to offset my upcoming trip a bit; not sure until i talk to my husband.  .__.;;;;; Yay, driving halfway across the country! ]

For other customs, song and semis are generally accepted at 4-6$ base price (fairies from me cost more, sorry. xD; ), i think we normally go about 10$ base price for customs (normal only), 15$ base price for fantasy colours, and around 30$ for fantasy markings.  If it's very complicated, obviously a higher bribe is appreciated. ^^;;;

Again, this is all fairly loose.  If it's a custom we REALLY want to do, we'll sometimes accept lower (just like i accepted a fairy custom because i REALLY wanted to colour her. xD; )

We also tend to accept lower if someone is in desperate need of USD. ^^;;;;;;  Though i think we could all still use the extra funds, i don't think anyone is /desperate/.  i think.  Maybe. D8; <3

We also will take other trades for customs (except fantasy marking which REALLY should be USD).  i believe Rose and i are technically closed for trades (though i will probably open mine up for this month, just with delayed responses due to upcoming travel); Crys is open for other trades if it's something she's REALLY interested in.  There are a number of pets and art, etc that we're also interested in, so feel free to be creative in your offers. ^^ <3

On a presumably helpful sidenote, i will always be open to USD offers on fantasy colours, fantasy markings, and OOS breedings; just may not always accept them. ^.~

Elenaria

Sorry i haven't mentioned offers recently. xD;; <333   It's been a bit crazy here.

Runi i'm considering the Feli for Minimalistic.  She's quite cute, but i'm not entirely certain  just yet. <3

Dawn if Crys doesn't accept your song custom, i will. <3  As a reminder (will continue to do so until it actually occurs), in a few days i'll be driving halfway across the country again. xD;; <3  So not sure when i'll be doing my customs and things. <3

Going to think about Leon for another day or so. <3
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

CrystalAngelNeko

Silvanon

Midnight Phantom

o.o!!! Thank you! He looks so  awesome! ::loves:: o.o

Keilin Alyr

Saevia Premade: Veracious

I absolutely love this girl. Would you accept $7 USD for her?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

sera

Keilin, accepted for Veracious. ^^  Please send fund to Crys!  <3

Keilin Alyr

Glad to hear it, thanks! Money's been sent to her. ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

sera

as soon as i can actually get on that account, i will move her over!  Sorry, i'm packing up stuff.

Scullisto

Saevia Premade: Whitespace

Would you accept $8 USD for her?

sera

Sculliso, accepted! <33  i'll try to move those two over tonight.  i should be back home Saturday. 

Winged

Sera, for our trade!

Semi- Custom Form
Name: Faolán
Breed: Demon
Coat Color: ac4303
Favorite Color:Dark grey or pale yellow green
Three Inspiration Words: Tabby, Fire, Wild

Custom Form
Name: Spark
Breed: Fairy
Coat Color: Brown-tan
Markings: Scottish Wildcat markings
Color of Markings: Dark brown tabby, white belly, lighter tan areas (please follow ref photos)
Horn Color: Either dark brown or pale green
Eye Color: Pale green
Hoof Color: Dark brown
Wing Color:
Reference:  Click-Click-Click
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/Winged0/Characters/Wildcat-1.png
In the first link, you can click on any of the headings to get a differnet photo. That site also has information about the species, if that helps or interests you. I can google more photos if needed, just let me know what angle or spesific part you need clarification on :)
You can see other mimics here:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3781.msg85195#msg85195
Thefirst two are probably the most accurate, but the FCFC and gryph are also very good.
Owner of Gliders!

Country

**No kiddies...sorry XD I let my hubby pick the song/color/gender XD

Song Inspiration Custom Form
Name: Voodoo
Favorite Color: Black
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDmz8crGBJo

Elenaria

Sorry, guys, my internet keeps pooping out. ><;;  So just shut down the join.me. <3

Runi

YLO

Winged

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Bunraku

Saevia I bribe you with semi custom siren? ;_; you can has gypsy costumes if you like them? XD ;;

Semi- Custom Form
Name: Obsidian Wing
Breed: Unicorn
Coat Color: BLACK BLACK AND LOTS OF BLACK. <---Remember Sera. Black. XD
Favorite Color: BLACK but I wouldnt object to having brown or green eyes...>>;
Three Inspiration Words: BLACK. BLACK AND BLACK.

.....this is due to a join.me guys, normally I'm not this insane submitting a form.

DawnStar7

Quote from: DawnStar7 on January 01, 2014, 04:02:45 PM
Corlanna OR  Saevia Song Custom

Name: (If left blank you can just buy a naming voucher =D )
Favorite Color: 551A8B and 000082
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T07F_JtZqV4

Bribe: $6

Saevia Premade: Leon

Bribe: $20

Just want to make sure this isn't forgotten.  I'm really trying to be patient.  xD

Winged

He looks fantastic! Thanks sera, exactly what I was hoping for!
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Winged's looks fantastic! Gorgeous coloring job. <3
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

red_uni387

eeeeeeee I love them so much!! thank you sera :DD

SPO

Okay. Finally making my offers.

Saevia
$13 on a premade male Demon Lion

Corlanna or Saevia
$10 on the following semi-custom
Name: Guardian
Breed: Demon
Coat Color: Electric blue
Favorite Color: Black
Three Inspiration Words: Blue morpho butterfly

And two custom Patchies

Wildfilly94

Saevia

Fantasy Color Semi Custom
Name:
Breed: Unicorn or Fairy
Coat Color: Artists choice (Not Orange or Yellow though please. UNLESS ITS A RAINBOW)
Favorite Color: Same as coat color
Three Inspiration Words: Vondulith, Dueil, AWESOMENESS

Bribe: $10

Premade
Minimalistic - $5
Fidget - Pets from my link above?

Corlanna OR Saevia

OOS Breeding
Some pets from HERE

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

sera

Country, yours is currently waiting on a time i can color without Spawn being awake. xD;

Bunraku, agreed!  Let me know where to post or send my form. <3

Dawnstar, song custom accepted.  Leon bribe accepted.

SPO, fantasy semi-custom accepted.

Wildfilly fantasy semi-custom accepted.

Minimalistic bribe accepted.

i'm not super in love with most of your pets. xD;  However, for Fidget i'd be willing to accept two of the following, as long as the trade includes at least one of the first two:
http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=540946
http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=442572
http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=548806
http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557045

Unfortunately, there's nothing that calls me enough for an OOS breeding. <3

Saturnalia

Omg, Sera, he is fantastic <3333 Thaaank youuu!

Bunraku

Send it to me any time you wish ! <33

DawnStar7

Eeeeee!  Yay thank you so much!  xD

Country

Lol, so sorry sera XD I blame my husband for that XD

Wildfilly94

Sera - Where do I need to send the $15 to? Crys or you?
And I could do Angel, Sally and Buttercup for Fidget. <33

DawnStar7

Just double checking before I send funds.  The funds for Leon goes to you, and the funds for the song custom goes to Crystal, yes?

Elenaria

i actually need to talk to Crys about that. xD;  For now, please just send funds to me.  ^^  seraaches at that gmail nonsense. 

The cat tail mutation will be available on both of the fairies.....  eventually!  ^^  This is a breedable mutation.

Winged

Country

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Country

Lol, thank you! He is awesome! My hubby likes him too ^_^

SPO

Payment sent! DId you want the Patchie customs too?

Silvanon

Oh, that tail mutation came out really well!

Wildfilly94

Payment sent and those pets are for bid for you

SkySong

Agreed - the mutation looks great with its shading on!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Elenaria

i'm so glad people enjoy that mutation!  ^^  It was surprisingly fun to do. xD;  There will be up to 9 first gens available on the cat tail, but i'm not yet certain of release date or how they will be bribed or given out.  <3

SPO, yes, please? <3<;;;  Though i have no idea what i want yet. D8;;;

i see the paypal payments! <3 Thank ya'll so much!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers