News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Not able to find Secundi

Started by PonyMama, February 07, 2010, 12:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok this mornign I tried to log onto secudni only to find my computer telling me the server was down and to try back later, I tried several ways and kept getting the same message.  Finally I went to some saved script and was finally able to log on, now the site works perfectly.

I just logged onto PI and Goddesss sent me a message there and it seems as though she is having the same issue as I had.

QuoteAre you able to get on secundi?  When I try it tells me the server is down.

Now could this be googles updates, or a site update or soemthing?  I have noticed that the look of my tabs have changed and I wonder if this has something to do with log in issues today. and has anyone else had the same issue today?

Goddesss

Yes I did have the same problem for about 30 minutes.  Then it let me onto the main site but when I tried to veiw any forum stuff it gave me the server down message.  Now everything seems fine.

Taruia

Yep, I had an issue for about 30 minutes today as well, from 11:15 - 11:45. I informed Silv.

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

PonyMama

ok glad to hear Sil knows, I am glad it wasn't just me and Goddesss.  And I didn't notice the time, but it was probably in that time frame

Goddesss

Yep Yep.  The only Secundi person I have on my messager lists is Kadana and she want on.  I was like oh no what shall I do with my day now.  Wow I have no life.  Love my Secundi.

Poupou

I was wondering if it was only me.  I also had this problem. :)