News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] An Overdue Brag

Started by CutieePiee, November 13, 2013, 09:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

I don't believe I've bragged about my Elenaria yet, which is a shame because they are all so amazing. :o

My very first and only stallion was this handsomely white and wintery fellow, named Glass. He was gifted by PonyMama for Christmas. <3 So simple, yet so beautiful!

This girl was from the White Elephant Event from last year. I knew I had to have her when she was revealed. I'm such a sucker for bays! Meet Willow. :)

Misty was a semi custom, inspired by the beach and summer, my favorite season. She was just as I envisioned.

Lyric was a song custom, inspired by Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are." She's so pretty and fun! And I love that Sera added those earrings. <3

When skysnolimit put this girl up for trade, I knew I had to find something to bribe her with and I was so happy when my offer was accepted! I absolutely love her monotone colors with a touch of pink, such a bittersweet scheme. ^^ I have yet to find her the perfect name.

The newest member to the herd is Honeygold, (though I may change her name, not sure yet). I watched Sera color her in join.me and specifically said I was going to stalk whoever got her. No need because she came home with me! ^_^

Elenaria

Glass is just the perfect name for that boy. x3  i love your herd, Cutiee, and i'm super pleased that Honeygold got to go home with you. x3  All of your mares are super beautiful, too. x3   Congrats on them all!
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

CutieePiee

Thank you! I absolutely adore them all!