News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What do you think Secundi is missing?

Started by Rosedawn, November 15, 2013, 09:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

So I've been wondering to myself, we have a lot of amazing adopts but sometimes I find myself thinking gosh I wish we had X! I'm curious if you guys feel this way and if so what adoptable your like to see. I've noticed there used to be a number of dragon adopts that have mostly left for one reason or another... So just curious.

Ryuukokoro

I've noticed 'real life' animals are the super popular trend on Secundi. Quin, FCFC, Untamed, The Cattery and The Kennel in the past... a lot of our most popular shops are only real animals with colorings that occur in real life.

This is fine for some but for me, I've always loved using your imagination and having wild unrealistic colors come to life in beautiful artwork! ^_^ That's why I love Elenaria, Unbridled, Feli, and other shops that have wild colorings available.

Even our most popular shops with fantasy colorings are usually 'normal' creatures, like Unbridled horses and Feli cats. Gryphions and Elenaria are some of our only active shops with fantasy creatures that can be something completely from our imagination.

I'd love to see more fantastic things on Secundi. It'd be awesome if dragons were to reappear. A shop with multiple lines and amazing colors available, with an interactive backstory! Yay! :D

SkySong

I was tempted to put dragon, but I think mythical creatures in general would be nice to see. Even if they were pulled out of thin air, just something other than something you can see in real life.

(For some reason though, the ones I see pop up never stay around for long, though.)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Arty

Do Fox dragons XD jk, like Sky said, mystical creatures would be a refreshing new adoptable :D

DawnStar7

This poll comes at a very interesting time.  I've been eyeing some adoptable sketches over on PI, that definitely fall into the dragon/fantastical category.

The biggest thing holding me back from buying them is the fact that I have little to no artistical skill, or any way to ink/color them if I did.  They're really quite cute, too, so this makes me sad.

TheLeet

We've already got a dragon based agency - Gliders! :)

Personally, I voted for more common pet adoptables because I'm not hugely interested in dragons. They tend to not be small and fluffy enough for my liking XD
I'd be interested in fantasy creatures too, though - as long as they're cute.

Ultimately, I think that the quality of the art and the way an adoptable is run are much more important than what it depicts.

Winged

I voted for fox based adoptable, but i'd also love to see a mythical based adoptable. I do agree with Leet, the quality and style of the art is probably most important

Yes we do have Gliders for a dragon based agency, and i promise they've not disappeared. I'm just struggling to find inspiration for them at the moment, and to fit them into my increased work at college and working most weekends. Any suggestions would be great, and i may hire someone to help though i'm not totally sure how well i'd work with someone else full time on them. But i am hoping to bring them back to the active adopt they used to be :)
Owner of Gliders!

Kadana Sorano

I voted more common pets, but I also like dragons, wild things (foxes etc) myth creatures and such.  I'd also really like to see more humanoid adopts.

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Riverwind

I voted for dragons...dragons are just...so cool! But I think more wild animal adopts would be great too, and foxes are just lovely. :)

Sunchaser

I look forward to more dragons and mythical. I plan on bringing dragons in later but we could always use more!

skysnolimit

TheLeet

BabyKittenCandy

I voted other as i would say dragon or other mythlogical creatures..

I have a dragon adopt in mind (besides the serenties) but i lack the artistic skills to bring them to life and the funds to pay someone else too >.<

It would be based on serveral different versions of dragons and I want the art to be perfect as its supposed to be realistic..

Bunraku

I'm actually planning on bringing an adoptable to Secundi I've been contemplating for a while based on Japanese Yokai mythology that I'm going to be running seprate from Sleeping Ocean once I get that adoptable stable and everything figured out. There will be commonly known Yokai, such as Kitsune and Inugami...and also a few things I doubt have ever been seen before as an adoptable.

I'm also going to be expanding Sleeping Ocean to eventually include underwater fantasy species that are from mythology, or even things out of my own head. So its very good to know secundi desires more fantasy elements, because I do too.

Don't get me wrong, the adoptables we have here are lovely, but always limiting ones self to what can be achievable in real life when I want to order customs with a little more flash and bang than normally seen...well, needless to say I'm in full support of more fantasy happening! ^^

ETA: Also, I'm with Kadana in saying I would like to see other humanoid adoptables, but unfortunately from what I've seen they tend to have a limited following, where as I love humanoid adoptables and am quite passionate about them.