News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

(Capranis) Trading two adults

Started by Winged, December 29, 2013, 03:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I have two capranis i'm thinking of trading. They're my starter pair so i'm reluctant to trade them, but i prefer natural or semi natural Capranis and they just haven't quite gelled with me.
I'm probably only interested in other Capranis, but i'm also willing to look at customs of other adoptables, and possibly something special from other adoptables.

This girl's colours don't quite appeal to me, i really don't like pink. However, i do adore her pose so she will take a good offer.

Show Name:Aphrodite's Apples
Call Name:
ID:LF006
Birthday:26/03/2013
Breed:Landrece (smooth)
Gen:1
Lineage:wild

Conformation:Fair
Athletics:Fair
Temperament:Fair

Breed shows:
1st:0
2nd:0
3rd:0

Sport competitions:
1st0

Total Points: 0

This boy is very cute, but again red isn't really my thing. So i'd like to see him in a home where he's appreciated.

Show Name:Rocket Race
Call Name:
ID:LM005
Birthday:26/03/2013
Breed:Landrece (rough)
Gen:1
Lineage:wild

Conformation:Poor
Athletics:Good
Temperament:Poor

Breed shows:
1st:0

Sport competitions:
1st0

Most interested in Landrece or Anmun but will look at any breed.
Thanks!

Offers

Kadana- Rocket Race, NorthH Pop Rocket- Capranis Mestere
sera- Infinity + Pop Rocket- fantasy marking custom + natural semi of Faolon
Bunraku- NorthH Pop Rocket- 6 regular siren customs (event only outfits, 2 smll edits)
Owner of Gliders!

Kadana Sorano

She's a Mestere, but if you like her I;d trade her for either of your two, with first choice being the red boy, as I think he'd make pretty pups with my green gal :)

Show Name: BA Warming Sands
Call Name:
ID: M018
Birthday: 27/August/2013
Breed: Mestere
Gen: 2
Lineage: MF005 x MM004

Conformation: Fair
Athletics: Fair
Temperament: Fair

Breed shows:
1st: 0
2nd: 0
3rd: 0

Sport competitions:
1st: 0
2nd: 0
3rd: 0

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Winged

Thanks for the offer Kadana! Hooved Mestere aren't my favourite but she is a lovely colour so i'll consider her. My red boy currently has a litter due (as he's my only male) so i'll wait and trade him once his liter's born. I'll keep your girl in mind  :)
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

i adore your male, no lie.  Though Apples is pretty cute, too.  ^.~  i was hoping for pups, but was not chosen for them, so is there any Elenaria things you might be particularly interested in?  Maybe semi customs or the like?
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Winged

I would be interested in Elenaria :) Woulda demon lion possibly be on the table? Say a premade or semi? Other than that i'd be interested in any customs, what specific offer would you make?

ETA: And is this Sera?
Owner of Gliders!

sera

sera needs to get better at remembering to change her color. <<;;;

Lions are not a possibility since they are a fundraiser for my husband. ^^  Other customs, however, are definitely a possibility. ^^

Custom-wise, i could do a full custom for one (either with preference towards the male), or 1 normal semi + 1 fantasy semi for both, i think. ^^ <3

Winged

Haha that's okay ;)
That sounds good, i'll see what other offers i get and wait for my pups to arrive, and then get back to you.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

My litter of pups has been added!

sera, after thinking about your offer i think a semi for each is a little short of what i'd be hoping for, since they are unique lined. Feel free to make another offer (or one on a pup), or as a counter offer, i'd be willing to trade the two adults for a full custom fantasy marking and a normal semi if my character Faolán counts as natural. I think you thought he was when i asked before, but best to check.

Kadana, i'd like to wait and see what offers i get on my pups before deciding on your offer, if that's okay?
Owner of Gliders!

Kadana Sorano

That's fine Winged, I figured you would be :)

And seeing the pups, I;d also be willing to trade her for either of the two red pups. 

Order of preference would be Rocket Race, NorthH Pop Rocket, and then NorthH Directions of Time.

They are all 3 lovely, and I actually like them equally, I'm just ordring them for which I think would make the very best babies with my girl lol

Alternatively, I shall maybe stalk whoever takes them home, for the next breeding I can snag :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Winged

Well i'm actually less keen on trading Rocket now he's produced such beautiful pups xD I shall see what offers i get. At the moment i'm most likely to trade NorthH Pop Rocket for your Mestere but i'll let you know when i've made a decision.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Thank you for the offer, but neither of those interest me rnough for Dimensions of Time.
Owner of Gliders!

sera

Kyyaa, you got some FANTASTIC puppies, Winged!  hehe  Bearing in mind that you're thinking of keeping Rocket currently, i'll offer on puppies and see what you think there.  ^.~  hehee

For a fantasy color custom (not marking) and a (natural) semi custom of Faolon, i'm half in love with Infinity and Directions.  hehee

That said, i do also like Darkest Hour a lot (i want to cuddle her, oh, my gosh), so if you were willing to trade three, i'd be willing to do a fantasy marking custom, Faolon's natural semi custom, and add in a random or non-Lion premade. <3

Bunraku

Ohhh, I am in love with NorthH Pop Rocket winged...I'll contemplate what I can reasonably offer for him given the fact that I still owe you unfinished things, but I definitely would like to make some kind of offer on him.

Winged

They are lovely puppies!
Hmm, i have to say your offer for Infinity and Directions isn't jumping out at me. I'm now leaning towards keeping Directions, more than i am keen on keeping Rocket. His expression is just so adorable.
I would almost certainly trade two from Infinity, Darkest Hour, Pop Rocket or Rocket Race if you were to offer a fantasy marking custom and natural semi custom. I'd add something from another adoptable to that, such as a pet, item or custom.
It likely wouldn't alter your decision, but the fantasy marking custom i'm wanting is a Wildcat mimic so it's natural colours with non-horse but natural markings.

I probably wouldn't trade three for something non-capranis, but i'll keep that final offer in mind for the circumstance i get no capranis offers i'm interested in.

I've updated my first post, after more thought i'm now definately trading Infinity and likely but not definately trading Directions of Time.

ETA: Bun sure, make an offer and i'll consider it :)
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Allright, here is what I have decided given that I have most of what I owe for trades finished (Barring line edits) it just needs uploading

Would you accept a trade of 3 regular siren customs that include access to the event only outfits (Christmas gypsy, and the dress I did for the valentines day event) but no line editing available? Offering 3 because this is a non-templated adopable. ^^;

Winged

I'll consider that offer, thank you :) I'm probably more interested in trading for other Capranis, but if i don't get a better offer of Capranis yours is definately a very good offer.
Owner of Gliders!

sera

hehe i can't help it, i'll have to accept with a fantasy marking custom + natural semi of Faolon.  Infinity is top of the list.  i would still LOVE to get Directions (willing to include a random or premade non-Lion for him because i just like him that much), but otherwise for the bolded offer, i'd accept for Infinity and Pop Rocket.  <3  ( i need to stop staring at your puppies; they make me want them more and more. XD; )

Winged

Haha, stare away ;)
I'll leave this open for a day, just in case i get a Capranis offer on one of those particular pups i can't refuse, but i'm 99% sure i will accept your offer. Thank you! I will let you know tomorrow evening.

And i've just noticed the nannys in my litter have bassass poses like their mother, and the Billy's look much meeker :p Capranis all have so much expresion.
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Call me crazy, But I love Pop Rocket this much.

I'm going to up my offer to 6 full custom Siren with the limited clothing options, and include two small line edits that can be used all on one siren or split between two (Nothing major like a mutation)

BabyKittenCandy

I can't link but do any of the pets I have up for bid atm interest you for any of the three your red looking at trading? My pref being the reverse order to their posting :)

Winged

Bun, i'll think about it thank you :)

BKC, none of the ones you have up for bid really catch my eye for a Capranis, sorry.
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

Hey Winged, would you consider any of my pets for Infinity? He's caught my eye and I don't have any capranis yet, but I do have Ele, LC, and a few Quin if you'd like to take a peek >.>

Winged

Arty, I may be interested in elenaria or quin. Please list the ones you would be willing to trade.
Owner of Gliders!

hiyoko

I like your NorthH Darkest Hour. Would you be interested in any of my pets? Elenaria, or anything else you would be interestes in?

Winged

hiyoko i had a quick glance at your pets and there's a few that i might be interested in, though none of them immediately jump out at me. Can you list what you are willing to trade for me, i don't really like looking through absouloutely everything as i assume there are at least some you wouldn't trade.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Sorry, none of them really catch my eye, i do like Mulan but not Shang so since they're a pair that wouldn't interest me.
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

Um... any of my Quin and.. hm... Flecks of Time, Touch of Snow, Nutty or... 2 RBs of any of either breed

Winged

None of them catch my eye sorry Arty. Non Capranis offers would have to be something that i really fall in love with.
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

okay, that's fine ^^
I thought I might as well try even if it was a long shot

Rosedawn

I love Dimensions of Time....I hope to have my own litter soon.

Winged

I'll keep an eye out for them Rose! It will take a really lovely pup to prize Dimensions from me though.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I have decided on definately keeping Scroll, Dimensions and Directions. For the three i'm trading, i'm leaning towards sera's offer, and Bun's is definately stil tempting.

sera, is your offer only on Infinity and Pop Rocket, or were you still interested in Darkest Hour or one of the adults? Just confirming :) Now that i've made my decision on keeping those three pups, i'm likely to trade Rocket after all if i get a good offer.
Owner of Gliders!

sera

i would definitely still consider Darkest Hour in place of Pop Rocket, but Infinity is really the one swinging the entirety of the deal.  ^.~ hehee   i'd love to eventually be able to make an offer on Rocket, but i just need more Capranis!  ^.~ hehe

Winged

Excelent, thank you :) I'm being greedy and wanting both your and Bun's generous offers.

sera I'd like to accept your offer for Infinity and Darkest Hour.

Bun I'd like to accept your offer for Pop Rocket.
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Absolutely wonderful winged, thank you! <3 Go ahead and send me forms as soon as you can and I'll get started on them.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

I might have been stalking the thread just a little in my eagerness...XD

sera

Thank you, Winged! ^^  Please post your forms in the Bribe Thread at your earliest convenience!  x3  i'm hoping to be able to start on customs today since i'm in less pain. xD;;  But no rush! x3 <3