News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking to commission adopt set $50-60 to offer

Started by Whimsy, January 20, 2014, 08:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

Well I was set to purchase a lovely little set of adopts on PI and the user backed out. So now her loss is your gain. I have $70 to  commission a set of adopts alike the ones I was going to get. Im looking for something that has 3 stages, is plant based & its cute. Something simple, and small would be fine as well most honestly .

So I want
1 egg like stage (seed/bean)
1 sprout/baby stage (sprout from bean that somehow includes the baby)
1 adult stage (somehow includes plants

Please let me know what you all can do!

SherbetFace

I thought I would help out a friend suffering from this user:

http://home.pifforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=22035#22035

(I also filed a report for this thread)

Midnight Phantom

Er..just a hint for your friend, when looking for sympathy don't write

QuoteMirandarin:
I later discovered that Secundi is full of users who have been perma art banned off PI. Very odd.

TheLeet

Are we really full of users that have been perma art banned from PI? I wasn't aware of that.

Apart from that I appreciate you trying to help, SherbetFace. I personally am pretty tired of this whole Whimsy drama and don't really wish or care to get involved with it but I know that many of our members do care. So thanks for the information.

Silvanon

We do appreciate the additional information and hearing the other side's story. 

As for Mirandarin's comment about Secundi, I think over the years we've had a fair number of people get banned from PI, come sign up here, and leave soon after.  I'm assuming she's talking about those people, rather than our core user base who are actually active here.  We Admins are trying to open a dialog with her about getting that comment edited, as we certainly don't want Secundi to somehow become known as "the place for art thieves to go when they get kicked off PI."

And, just a quick preemptive reminder, we appreciate hearing people's viewpoints but everyone let's keep the discussion civil.  Thanks!

Bunraku

I am going to publicly state here, as well as on the PIFF forum feed back boards (so that everyone realizes the account I just made there is legitimate) that I am going to contact willow regarding the lines I purchased in order to obtain the rights to them, since I did pay for them. I am doing so under the advice of our admin, who has been helping me with this situation.

SherbetFace

Quote from: Silvanon on January 24, 2014, 03:24:44 AM
We do appreciate the additional information and hearing the other side's story. 

As for Mirandarin's comment about Secundi, I think over the years we've had a fair number of people get banned from PI, come sign up here, and leave soon after.  I'm assuming she's talking about those people, rather than our core user base who are actually active here.  We Admins are trying to open a dialog with her about getting that comment edited, as we certainly don't want Secundi to somehow become known as "the place for art thieves to go when they get kicked off PI."

And, just a quick preemptive reminder, we appreciate hearing people's viewpoints but everyone let's keep the discussion civil.  Thanks!

I believe she did mean this. She didn't mean the people who seem to be crazy active on here. (Which was evident in reading how forgiving you all are in situations like the whole Whimsy stuff and on the thread announcing she was leaving for good) Not I, but someone else linked her to a member which was art banned on PI (I believe going off the message I received)

From what I just read the message appears to have been edited out as it did come across wrong. As things do when read off the internet. You say one thing in your head, but people read it in their head differently. Especially from such a nice nit community that helps each other like Secundi.

I just felt the need to post this, as all I did was google part of the text from the thread she posted on PI and this turned up. I felt it was unfair that she could get away with it on here (I was unaware on her previous encounters on this site until I looked deeper) It is a relief to know that those on PI she made feel uncomfortable, were not just being silly. And that shes done it before.

Whimsy

Quote(Which was evident in reading how forgiving you all are in situations like the whole Whimsy stuff and on the thread announcing she was leaving for good) Not I, but someone else linked her to a member which was art banned on PI (I believe going off the message I received)

I first off find this post hilarious, considering you have absolutely not a speck of proof backing up your second hand knowledge. So please do post my 'link' to a user who was art banned, as I have never had an encounter before with art issues ASIDE from the with Mir. The problem with this is you only see her side of the story because UP until today I worked and did not have the time to combat back with something so silly and little.

The whole and -only- reason this started is because I sent money to her and she continually ignored 2 posts and 2 pms. Afraid that I had lost not only my money but another users I decided to take further action.

As far as the whole 'working on payment' thing goes I explained the entire where abouts of how it happened in the PIFF thread.

So if it matters to anyone at this point here is my side of the story. It can be resounded by Ponymama & SPO that Mir has caused them similar issues to date. I assume they are both well loved here on secundi so their reports may help!

My first encounter with her was asking if she would take $10 less then what she was asking because she simply needed money at that time. She stated multiple reasons, I am not sure if any were true or if the entire thing was just a pitch for her to rake in some money on art that she had hoarded away. One was that she needed to pay a vet bill for her bird, who without it would suffer at her lack of being able to care for it properly. The next that was because she had a phone bill due, and lastly because her bank account was in the negative.

She declined and I told her that I would attempt to get the money gather once again TO HELP HER OUT. When I realized that another set on the thread were actually a full size adoptable I PMed her asking to purchase those. The transaction went smoothly, I sent her my money and on I went looking for ways to get the money together for the dragons. A few days later she PMS ME asking if I would be able to do a half & half payment. So I said I could but she would have to wait for the next day for me to get the payment on the card. I worked over (and just as a note I work 10 hrs a day, thats enough to not give me time to do anything anyways but if youd like proof Id be MORE then willing to post my pay stub). So I let her know that I was not able to get it on there at that point, same thing happened the next two days as well. In a matter of a 4 day stretch I worked 14  hrs the first day, 16 hrs the second day, 14 hours the third day and 15 the last day. Then came the down pour of snow.

https://www.facebook.com/madisoncountyema

Here on this facebook you should be able to go back and see where they posted that madison county (the county I live in) and the MANY surrounding were on a mandatory lockdown. If you were caught on the roads at those times your were ticketed. A day or so prior and two days after that expired the road ways were still far too dangerous to pack up my kids and get out to put money on a card to an adoptable. Im sorry but I value my health and my childrens health over that. Priorities sometimes suck, though I can see how to her that they dont even come into check considering she doesnt seem to have the income she needs for the potential bills that need to get paid.

So then lets get on with it, once I did send cash to the user, I sent my USD and SPO sent her USD the entirety of the payment had been sent. I PMED the user letting her know that it half had been sent, she OPENed the PM but did not respond. However magically through the night (even though she says she did not do it so I suppose it was a ghost) TONS of other lines had been added. So I posted on her thread asking if she had gotten my messages. She bumped her thread but ONCE again did not reply to me. So I pmed her again, she ignored that PM. So I took to her thread again. Once again she had the time to update her thread with new offers for the work and ignored me all together. (she claims to have replied to me in the thread and then 'edited' it out) I never seen it, Ive never seen proof of it so I cannot say if she actually did or did not. So I wrote her on the Email that she was having me send MY money too. I didnt find that too far fetched? And I notified her on PI via PM that if she did not get back to me that I would open a support ticket and have it seen out that way. AT THAT POINT she replied to me with two nasty PMs and one email.

Literally after that PM was when she replied, I find it a wild coincidence that she just happened to be able to reply at that exact moment instead of the other 4 times?

Right so then I go to write her back on PI and she has blocked me. She still at this point to my knowledge had our money. I had no way to check it and she hadnt provided any proof so I went back to my personal email and emaild her. Since at that point it was the only way to get to her. I told her that I had a mind to leave her Negative PIFF considering I had went to SPO at this point and found out that Mir had caused her a similar issue. However I did not, simply because I had been working so much and I didnt want to take the time out of my day to write it up. Instead I just reported her behavior to the MODS and then  asked SPO and Ponymama to do the same.

At no point did I try to -thieve- her art, all I wanted was simple respect. Recognition that she had gotten the USD and would get back to me. The whole reason she blew up is because I questioned her about why she wasnt replying. I find this to be a MAJOR over reaction to be honest.

I do not accept upfront payment. As My life tends to get a bit shaky sometimes, I also have break downs now and then. Also technology problems arise sometimes. If you pay upfront, It is at your own risk of having to wait. I will not be pressured.

This is quoted from Mirs very own presentation. I have a screenshot of it as well in-case she decides to take it down. Why tell me? if she has so much issue with her mental stability and computers did she ask me to send payment before she would send me lines?

Never once when she asked me for money did she let me know that hey sometimes I cant handle things and disappear.

Whimsy

Just as a note, if anyone wants to check up on my other usd transactions for an other wise PERFECT record. I buy pg & bp from the user    Anthezar almost constantly, we have had many smooth easy transactions over the past few weeks. You can also ask ponymama about the USD transaction we just had for an FCFC cat out of her donations thread. You can also ask silvanon herself for quin that I offered on and JUST sent payment for. As well as the user on PI named Shiverdam who I have paid a total of $50 usd to for the adoptables she is working on for me now

Whimsy

Bunraku, there is no reason you would not have rights over the lines. Unless infact Mir never had rights over them to start with. Willow allowed lines over here, her lines are still her to this day (gremlins and one other I believe at least).

Sunchaser

okay i have been debating what to say and I am going to just keep it simple k?

First off, bun asking for permission is just a courtesy and respect for the original owner to know where her lines are. I think its a good thing she will because if willow popped up and saw the lines but no idea how bun got them she could think it was stolen.

Second. Whimsy at this point for staying here and earning a good reputation I would suggest not doing anything with commissions unless it is like a personal one (like a single image i hope i make sense) and not running any adopts or selling them either. Reason being is there is a lot of bad history right no going around and I myself and trying to work through some things through all the threads to make my own true decision but you have not broken any rules here so i think just trying to restart would be good.

Third this is what you did with me and with Mir, when it comes to pms and timing. Sometimes we do not have the chance to answer right away. A lot of times I can be on my phone on secundi and with sending a message my phone lags out. So when you where pming me before it just irritated me that you kept pming me instead of giving me a break. Sometimes people will not answer right away or within a hour or whatever, thats life. So try to give people grace like we give you please?

Fourth, just a note to if you go and buy a set of adopts then bring it here and sell it it rings warning bells for everyone. just saying.

Whimsy

I also she on her PIFF thread that she states that she no where said lines could be changed.

This is a quote from her very own thread, to another user on willow lines.
    Do you know if reshading would be allowed on Willow's pieces? I've bought enough from Willow (and you!) that I feel like I should know but thought I better ask. Might just be touch ups to help them match existing species ^^

I have always been aloud to to as I wish to willows lines. Just as long as she still gets credit for modified lines.

First part of the quote is the user asking, second is her responding!?!

It also states No Where In Her Thread that willow needs to be notified if the lines are resold, it also states no where that the lines cannot be taken offsite.

Calico Cougra

As far as the Art theft stuff, Here is a list of people who are Banned on PI from selling artwork. I know of one actual user who HAS posted in this specific art sales forum selling/buying art.
http://ponyisland.net/index.php?src=forum&sub=replies&forum=159&topic=2983882
Also to point out; I was the one who pointed to Mirandarin the fact that I had seen some Banned users posting here. I can very well include a screen shot if that is really necessary.

And as for the stuff regarding Whimsey/Nota. ; Like I had stated to others, I did not attempt to sell anything to her. But I found her PMing me AFTER Mira had contacted me a little... odd, and kinda disrespectful; offering 2x the amount I had paid etc etc.
And when I noticed her post in the artwork trades on PI looking o get a similar set of dragon/plant based lines, I felt it was my right as the owner of the original lines that they should not be copied. Her reply to me was hasty and rude, I was VERY polite and tried to keep it that way.
And in regards to the mimicking of my set, Whimsey this still stands here as well. I will contact moderators and take the correct actions if need be.
And just to clarify here is the original PM, and her response: http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a599/calicocougra/Print%20Screens/003_zps4d77f1d8.png

Regarding your comment about Ponymama, and SPO; We all have problems with people, Thats life. We dont get along with every single person on the world.. or internet. I dont know the situations between SPO and Ponymama, nor is it any of my business. But I can for one say Ive known Mirandarin for 3+ years now, and NEVER has she once stolen from me, or any user. She handles things how she feels they should be handled, in which she did with you Whimsey, WITH the PI MODS consent/approval. If she is uncomfortable with a transaction, she has EVERY right to back out, with or without a explanation. And that is any artist/Art sellers right!

Sunchaser

just a note calico, i believe some people where banned from PI because they liked to show male bits when that fiasco went down and wasn't handled well. But this is also why we have a system in place for adoptables to make sure noone is selling or buying art theft :) So while some might have a shady past with PI, PI has a shady past with some of us to so don't discount secundi because it is a awesome place :)

My two cents lol and if you are going to do the seed dragons on PI, i might have to follow <.< just saying i love dragons lol

Whimsy

Quote from: Sunchaser on January 24, 2014, 09:13:48 AM
okay i have been debating what to say and I am going to just keep it simple k?

First off, bun asking for permission is just a courtesy and respect for the original owner to know where her lines are. I think its a good thing she will because if willow popped up and saw the lines but no idea how bun got them she could think it was stolen.

Second. Whimsy at this point for staying here and earning a good reputation I would suggest not doing anything with commissions unless it is like a personal one (like a single image i hope i make sense) and not running any adopts or selling them either. Reason being is there is a lot of bad history right no going around and I myself and trying to work through some things through all the threads to make my own true decision but you have not broken any rules here so i think just trying to restart would be good.

Third this is what you did with me and with Mir, when it comes to pms and timing. Sometimes we do not have the chance to answer right away. A lot of times I can be on my phone on secundi and with sending a message my phone lags out. So when you where pming me before it just irritated me that you kept pming me instead of giving me a break. Sometimes people will not answer right away or within a hour or whatever, thats life. So try to give people grace like we give you please?

Fourth, just a note to if you go and buy a set of adopts then bring it here and sell it it rings warning bells for everyone. just saying.

Sunny if I had been different, if she didnt have my USD and she hadnt have continued to try to post on her thread to sell more art I wouldnt have tried to continue to get ahold of her. All I ask out of other people on the net is a little respect, acknowledgement goes a long way.

Sunchaser

okay but truthfully just in our case (and im not going into detail unless something changes) is you send me a pm, then sent me another with a apology, then sent me one saying stuff, and then another all in the space of 2ish hours, when I myself was on secundi but i was also multitasking very badly including trying to get my stuff together for my certificate. Which takes most of my focus.

so you ask for respect and acknowledgement, give the same :)

Whimsy

Quote from: Sunchaser on January 24, 2014, 09:26:54 AM
okay but truthfully just in our case (and im not going into detail unless something changes) is you send me a pm, then sent me another with a apology, then sent me one saying stuff, and then another all in the space of 2ish hours, when I myself was on secundi but i was also multitasking very badly including trying to get my stuff together for my certificate. Which takes most of my focus.

so you ask for respect and acknowledgement, give the same :)

I believe an apology is a form of acknowledgement and respect. A very large one.

Calico Cougra

Quote from: Sunchaser on January 24, 2014, 09:22:19 AM
just a note calico, i believe some people where banned from PI because they liked to show male bits when that fiasco went down and wasn't handled well. But this is also why we have a system in place for adoptables to make sure noone is selling or buying art theft :) So while some might have a shady past with PI, PI has a shady past with some of us to so don't discount secundi because it is a awesome place :)

My two cents lol and if you are going to do the seed dragons on PI, i might have to follow <.< just saying i love dragons lol

Well I know the specific user was banned for more reasons then just the male anatomy. But yes I remember... XD Rufus doesnt want to be an IT. ;)
Yes, I am mainly on PI so they will be run there. Would love for you to nab a few! <3

QuoteAll I ask out of other people on the net is a little respect, acknowledgement goes a long way.
That is a 2 way street hon. I was respectful towards you with my PMs, but you came back snappy and rude.
You must give respect to receive it. If you come at me with a snappy PM. Im not going to reply with the utmost respect. And I would expect the same reaction if I had sent you a rude PM.

Sunchaser

agreed but then to keep sending pms say
Re: Hello
« Sent to: Sunchaser on: January 21, 2014, 02:39:49 PM » ReplyQuoteDelete
I assume by your lack of response you do not accept my apology

which is 20 odd minutes later really? that wasn't showing respect. Because truthfully i could have been away from the comp or whatever. so yeah. Thats enough of that

Whimsy

Quote from: Sunchaser on January 24, 2014, 09:32:12 AM
agreed but then to keep sending pms say
Re: Hello
« Sent to: Sunchaser on: January 21, 2014, 02:39:49 PM » ReplyQuoteDelete
I assume by your lack of response you do not accept my apology

which is 20 odd minutes later really? that wasn't showing respect. Because truthfully i could have been away from the comp or whatever. so yeah. Thats enough of that

If I hadnt seen you reading the PM, I would have been totally fine with it. But I seen that right after you sent it that you were viewing your messages. I had to assume that instead of taking 1 min to respond that instead you were choosing to ignore that message. That is not a form of respect, by any means possible. Unless I am just from a different world.

Edit:This more then anything I guess is what gets me about the world we live in now. We have no face to face contact with those we know so it all has to come out through text. Where as use to you would have to answer someone to their face now you may choose to just ignore them. There is not possible way to prove that you are doing it, so you get ample chance to lie about why you did.

Sunchaser

agian, i was working on college stuff saw i had a message read it yes, which i had a moment to do then went back to doing my other stuff because thats how fast my stuff was going through.

If you want to keep pushing this point feel free to, i just wanted to bring it to your attention that sometimes people have stuff going on and while they might have a moment to read they might not have that other moment to do a nice reply because at that time i was ready to be mean and I don't like being mean.

Whimsy

I would have much rather you had the respect to respond then ignore me. No matter what the response was. It takes less than 30 seconds out of your day to say 'please just hold on a few, and I will let you know'

Calico Cougra

Quote from: Whimsy on January 24, 2014, 09:41:32 AM
I would have much rather you had the respect to respond then ignore me. No matter what the response was. It takes less than 30 seconds out of your day to say 'please just hold on a few, and I will let you know'

I hate to butt in again; But Sun is right... I mean you simply cant just expect someone to drop everything to send you a reply. What if that person had been cooking, and the water boiled over, or the food started to burn? That person is going to run from the computer obviously without replying, to tend to their food. Or what if said person has a baby, that baby wants a bottle; NOW! You cant expect someone to take 30 seconds out of their day to reply; people have lives outside of the internet; and some things are more important, like a hungry baby, or burning food.

Whimsy

Quote from: Calico Cougra on January 24, 2014, 09:49:36 AM
Quote from: Whimsy on January 24, 2014, 09:41:32 AM

I hate to butt in again; But Sun is right... I mean you simply cant just expect someone to drop everything to send you a reply. What if that person had been cooking, and the water boiled over, or the food started to burn? That person is going to run from the computer obviously without replying, to tend to their food. Or what if said person has a baby, that baby wants a bottle; NOW! You cant expect someone to take 30 seconds out of their day to reply; people have lives outside of the internet; and some things are more important, like a hungry baby, or burning food.

I have a 10 hr day job, I have two small children and a house to take care of and I foster 2 or more dogs at a time everyday of the year. I can find the time to come back and let someone know Ill be getting back to them. I keep people updated, especially if I have the time to read every single one of their PMS.

I don't ignore anybody for any reason when I know I have the extra 30 seconds to just let them know Im there and Im thinking. I dont get irritated if the continue to try to contact me because I know it is human for someone to want answer especially when its important to them. My daily life is not so busy that I cant just give them a little something to go off of and I highly doubt anyone elses is either. I have yet to meet one soul that cant send a two word text 'hang on' during their day. My life is busy, but its not to busy to show respect to someone. I can understand if I never had the time in the first place to look at what they sent me but If I have the time to set and read something I have the extra 15 or so seconds to just say give me a bit.

Sunchaser

For me its more important for me to respect you by not reply in anger then by taking a few moments to send you a nasty pm in reply because you cant expect someone that you where just yelling at really then a few minutes later apologize to, to accept it right away. its like smacking a dog its not going to want to be near you for a little bit. (not that I am a dog lol)

Calico Cougra

Im 19 weeks pregnant, I dont always reply right after someone messages me. It happens; Thats life. you dont know these people personally; You cant expect them to drop EVERYTHING to directly message you back. I have doctors appointments, and things I need to worry about before I reply to someone. Whether it is that important or not.
Sun did a responsible thing by finishing her school stuff (which should come first, regardless of your age, or who you are! and you should respect that!) and by waiting for her temper to cool off. She was being respectful by not replying with harsh rude words.
And im sorry but if your an adult you should be able to respect her actions and realize thats what she was doing.
Just because one person didnt reply to you regarding a apology, doesnt mean they are being rude, It simply means they are being respectful by not replying with crude words.

It may be human to want answers but sending 10 messages one right after the other, and not giving that user time to reply is rude, and pushy. Again, leaving the user on the other end with harsh words and feelings. SOmetimes leaving that person with the decision on whether your being harassing or not. I would take it as harassment, If I dont reply to ONE message in the next 10 minutes, clearly I have something more important or I dont want to speak about that situation at the moment. And to think that person ABSOLUTELY MUST reply is very childish of you.

Whimsy

Quote from: Calico Cougra on January 24, 2014, 10:06:54 AM
Im 19 weeks pregnant, I dont always reply right after someone messages me. It happens; Thats life. you dont know these people personally; You cant expect them to drop EVERYTHING to directly message you back. I have doctors appointments, and things I need to worry about before I reply to someone. Whether it is that important or not.
Sun did a responsible thing by finishing her school stuff (which should come first, regardless of your age, or who you are! and you should respect that!) and by waiting for her temper to cool off. She was being respectful by not replying with harsh rude words.
And im sorry but if your an adult you should be able to respect her actions and realize thats what she was doing.
Just because one person didnt reply to you regarding a apology, doesnt mean they are being rude, It simply means they are being respectful by not replying with crude words.

My point is if you had the time to look at message after message, you could have taken one of those times to reply. That is being an adult, respecting someone enough to let them know you hear them. You can try to justify it all you want calico, its not going to get anywhere with the circumstances. Being 19 weeks pregnant is not a feat, its a natural thing that you should be able to work around. Both my pregnancies were high risk, I sat in the hosptial for weeks on end with both of them. I still found the time to show some respect to those around me, matter of fact I was still working while in the hospital.

Sunchaser

dude that post right there whimsy is disrespectful. just dude.... Like I have no words right now

Whimsy

Its not disrespectful, its the truth. Being pregnant is a natural thing your body is equipped to deal with, let me tell you about how I know these things. Ive been there done that.

Being pregnant is not a 'condition' its life, I know -plenty- of women who are pregnant and go about their lives completely normally. I know women who are high risk, who have to stay in bed, that still find the time to lead their lives.

Calico Cougra

Correct being 19 weeks along is not a excuse. BUT when Im running late for a doctors appointment, and I had just read a reply from someone, Im not going to spend the extra minute replying. Im going to hurry up and go to the doctor.
I have Type 1 diabetes (insulin Dependent, with high readings), ontop of being pregnant. You want to talk about not being a excuse, or high risk then we can go there.

Front this point out you will no longer recieve any more respect from me. Your reply was rude, IF you truely were high risk, then YOU of all people should know when its time for a doctors appoint the extra 30+ seconds cant wait. And you being a 'mother to 2' should know when your kid has a smelly diaper or needs to eat, THAT should come first.

Again this entire situation on why sun didnt reply is VERY childish. She didnt reply because she didnt want to rip your head off! like seriously. Arguing about it makes you look silly and gives you even more of a bad reputation. Honestly Im RARELY on here so I could continue all day. But that would be very childish. Being the adult and responsible one Sun decided NOT to reply; and go about her day cooling off before she replyed. and again if you cant accept that its childish.

Whimsy

Quote from: Calico Cougra on January 24, 2014, 10:17:49 AM
Correct being 19 weeks along is not a excuse. BUT when Im running late for a doctors appointment, and I had just read a reply from someone, Im not going to spend the extra minute replying. Im going to hurry up and go to the doctor.
I have Type 1 diabetes (insulin Dependent, with high readings), ontop of being pregnant. You want to talk about not being a excuse, or high risk then we can go there.

Maybe I am just to sensitive to others needs, maybe I care to much about what other people need. I know if Im already able to read something and I look at the clock and realize Im behind I have the literally two seconds just say brb or hang on.

Front this point out you will no longer recieve any more respect from me. Your reply was rude, IF you truely were high risk, then YOU of all people should know when its time for a doctors appoint the extra 30+ seconds cant wait. And you being a 'mother to 2' should know when your kid has a smelly diaper or needs to eat, THAT should come first.

You want to keep arguing with me and I keep proving point after point after point. I have no problem continuing to defend myself. You brought it up to start with, you cant expect someone to just lay down and take it sweet cheeks.

Again this entire situation on why sun didnt reply is VERY childish. She didnt reply because she didnt want to rip your head off! like seriously. Arguing about it makes you look silly and gives you even more of a bad reputation. Honestly Im RARELY on here so I could continue all day. But that would be very childish. Being the adult and responsible one Sun decided NOT to reply; and go about her day cooling off before she replyed. and again if you cant accept that its childish.

Being an adult who carried two high risk pregnancies that went above and beyond insulin dependent (because I am too, I took my shot I avoided sugar and went on with my life its not that much of a difference then my daily life). I still however found the time to interact with folks becuase they needed my attention at that time. Your right I do have kids, I change diapers, I do baths, I bandaid booboos and I taxi them around all day and I -still- find time to let people know Im there. I guess I didnt realize that was a super human act.

You never showed respect to start with, so Im not too worried about your lack there of.

Calico Cougra

Can you point out ONE thing I had said to you that was disrespectful, From the PMs on PI, to this thread from this point on?
I think not. And if you take anything I said you took as being rude, Im sorry but Im sure I can include EVERY last bit of necessary evidence and those around will giggle at your childish reactions.

Oh so your a insulin dependent diabetic to huh? Must suck huh? Whats your A1C levels at? Do you even know? Or were you just a Gestational diabetic?

Whimsy

First off, if you want to talk about rude you literally just poked fun at Gestational diabetics. You literally just rounded up a group of people and made fun of them just so you could feel better about yourself for being a true diabetic I assume.

Second off I have no need to air my average blood glucose levels to everyone on the net, I have kept my diabetes in check ever since I was diagnosed. I have chosen to enjoy my life as a happy healthy individual and refuse sugar & starch in an attempt to stay that way. Type One runs rampant in my familiy, I still remember sticking my grandpa in the belly with his shots because he wanted me to feel like I wasnt the only child in the world having to do the same. My great grandma died due to complications do to type one, my grandma now is dieing due to complications. My mother is living an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle and does not manage at all, and is constantly crashing because of it.

But no it doesnt suck, I dont let my issues run my life. I am healthy as a horse, I work hard to keep it that way. My body is more fit than the average athlete and my eating habits are better then 90% of my dietetic consulars.  I dont dwell on the face that my  pancreas doesnt have the ability to correctly produce insulin. I assume if yours sucks its because you choose not to monitor it correctly. I have plenty of cousins with it, who just like me, live happy healthy normal lifestyles. I never heard them say 'this sucks', matter of fact its the opposite. We all love that we are pushed to be better people because of it, its our source of inspiration to be healthy people.

Dont discredit someone because you think you know better, it just makes you look like a brat.

Sunchaser

Quote from: Whimsy on January 24, 2014, 10:35:15 AM
Dont discredit someone because you think you know better, it just makes you look like a brat.

just to point out its what you are doing to.

Calico Cougra

Let me make my self clear, I simply asked YOU NOTA./WHIMSEY if YOU were just a gestational diabetic, As you statement was unclear.
Secondly, Thats what I thought; until you commented about my pregnancy I had been very respectful, and unrude.

I personally dont know if I can believe a thing your saying, considering you didnt mention diabetes until I did.

I truly dont care what your opinion is about how I feel. I have 3 family members very close to me that are type one diabetics, one of the few families to have it spread from generation to generation. Grandfather, Father, younger brother, and myself. I am sorry for your losses. I dont have words for that, as diabetes can take a toll and its not pretty. But bringing family into the situation was not my intentions, you did that on your own.
And Im sorry but if you have children you should know that your kids come first; not some one you dont know on the internet.

My conversation is done here, you are a lost cause in my books. I just know this is all print screened and people will see the true colors you hold behind you pretty little act.

Just remember: I will NOT tolerate any copy-cat adoptable lines, and that includes from this site, or any other. I am apart of Secundi, PI, and muliple other sites and If I find a copy-cat I will take the correct measures needed and they will be removed from the market. As stated BEFORE you began looking for a set; I claim copy rights on the design of the seed dragons.

From this point on I will not be replying in this thread, If anyone has any question regarding the way Whimsey has acted, or if she decides to edit her posts; I can show the print screens of what was truely said.

TheLeet

Quote from: Calico Cougra on January 24, 2014, 10:48:40 AM
Just remember: I will NOT tolerate any copy-cat adoptable lines, and that includes from this site, or any other. I am apart of Secundi, PI, and muliple other sites and If I find a copy-cat I will take the correct measures needed and they will be removed from the market. As stated BEFORE you began looking for a set; I claim copy rights on the design of the seed dragons.
Can you seriously do that? I don't think you're the first person to come up with the idea of mixing plants with animals or even plants with dragons specifically.

Sunchaser

I think its more if she is going to bring them here (trying to talk her into it :-p ) that if others are doing the same exact thing with the same exact purpose its wrong... i dont think i am wording it right.

like we have multiple horse adopts here k? but they are all doing something different. What whimsy did is pretty much ask for the same thing she was just denied. Because she was denied it.

Whimsy

Quote from: Calico Cougra on January 24, 2014, 10:48:40 AM
Let me make my self clear, I simply asked YOU NOTA./WHIMSEY if YOU were just a gestational diabetic, As you statement was unclear.
Secondly, Thats what I thought; until you commented about my pregnancy I had been very respectful, and unrude.

I personally dont know if I can believe a thing your saying, considering you didnt mention diabetes until I did.

I truly dont care what your opinion is about how I feel. I have 3 family members very close to me that are type one diabetics, one of the few families to have it spread from generation to generation. Grandfather, Father, younger brother, and myself. I am sorry for your losses. I dont have words for that, as diabetes can take a toll and its not pretty. But bringing family into the situation was not my intentions, you did that on your own.
And Im sorry but if you have children you should know that your kids come first; not some one you dont know on the internet.

My conversation is done here, you are a lost cause in my books. I just know this is all print screened and people will see the true colors you hold behind you pretty little act.

From this point on I will not be replying in this thread, If anyone has any question regarding the way Whimsey has acted, or if she decides to edit her posts; I can show the print screens of what was truely said.

Why in the world would I talk about diabetes in the first place? Like I said be for it hardly controls my life soon seen no reason to throw it out there as an excuse for something.

Whimsy

But no leet she cannot do anything. At lease not on pi, especially considering there's already one adoptable identical to the one she has concept wise.

As long as the lines are literally not copied one from the other then no you cannot lay claim on a concept.

Whimsy

Quote from: Sunchaser on January 24, 2014, 11:11:33 AM
I think its more if she is going to bring them here (trying to talk her into it :-p ) that if others are doing the same exact thing with the same exact purpose its wrong... i dont think i am wording it right.

like we have multiple horse adopts here k? but they are all doing something different. What whimsy did is pretty much ask for the same thing she was just denied. Because she was denied it.

So your saying as long as my lines are similar but I am running my adoptable differently then I am doing no wrong? Then I think we'll be good becausw I had no intentions od stealing calico whole idea on how to run her adoptable I just liked the lines. So I want a set like them to run on my own idea. Which you just stayed was fine, so I assume we have no conflict

Just fyi calico though you may reply until you show me proof of your copy right on a concept ill be going ahead with my adoptables in commission. I thinks its hilarious that you can even do so in the first but please prove me wrong kiddo.

Sunchaser

Truthfully whimsy at this point i dont think you need to be running any type of adoptable. And your case is different because we know where it came from to. sorry

Whimsy

Quote from: Sunchaser on January 24, 2014, 11:22:50 AM
Truthfully whimsy at this point i dont think you need to be running any type of adoptable. And your case is different because we know where it came from to. sorry

No you literally just said we all have horse adopts but they are all ran differently  so its okay. So then its okay for me to have a seed reptile (because lets face it how do you coin what a dragon is) as long as I run it differently. Don't back out now.

Sunchaser

I am not but you yourself have so much bad reputation I would  not advise you to run a adopt at this point is what i am saying.

Whimsy

Okay so then if someone else would come along with the idea and launch it they would not be wrong son long as they had a different way of running the adoptable.