News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Garney Guidance Counselor

Started by Garney, February 16, 2010, 11:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garney

I am trying to run several fairly large and not very simple adopties at the same time. I think I've been doing better than I ever have in the past in no small thanks to the Secundi system and my new notepad++ organization, as well as the help of Silv, Taru, Lectral and others.

But still, I worry that I might neglect unintentionally something you guys are wanting more than what I'm doing, and I like you guys happy. So feel free to vote and change your vote.

Do not try to push me in any one direction, like saying "omg do kennel breedings nao!!11eleventy" will ensure that I -don't- do them anytime soon XD I'm sure no one here would do that, just showing an extreme example for what tends to rub me the wrong way. I want to be guided, not pushed.

Push me and I will go the opposite direction, I guarantee it. I am a very stubborn and willful person who enjoys great independence, that's where my muse thrives.

Notes:

Kennel - I've stepped back a bit to focus on keeping my other babies running smoothly, but I can run events, maybe XD

Cattery - I've handed over almost total control to Lectral, who is doing wonderfully. With her permission I could run an event, but more likely I would just draw her new cats to work with as cat coats confuse the heck outta me @_@

Stable - I have no hand in running this one, it's all Ravvana. All I do is draw new lines.

Secundi - I will take breaks from my adopties and work on site art whenever the mood strikes me, but I do tend to leave it aside in favor of pleasing adoptie fans XD Hello, my name is Garney and I'm a workaholic.

~Air~Fish~ - I love my fishes, but these guys tend to have events in spurts with breaks in between. That's just how me and the fish get along. If it's a low period, there's nothing I can do about it.

Gidgets - Hopefully the breeding tent will always be open unless I'm very busy elsewhere, but if you want some serious breeding or new poses or customs, I will happily focus on Gidgets for awhile. I love my newest babies.

Faequine - These guys still need a lot of grunt work, lines and whatnot, before I'll really be happy running bigger events for them.

Faettes - Eh, still not sure if I'm redoing a couple lines or all the lines, I'll figure it out soon.

FaeKind - This is a catchall RP and Familiar and Bling area.

Tribe

"omg do kennel breedings nao!!11eleventy"

this right here ^^^^^^ why i left pi. People are so pushy and they arent patient at all..ever.

Lectral

fae were my first Garney events - and before I found them as adopties, I used to stalk Garney's arena for the pony contests, cause I liked the art she used for prizes!  Was even more awesome when I discovered that they were an adoptable

(I also may have gotten part of the timeline mixed up... part of me thinks I got my first fae, then stalked the contests, since the fae seemed to have disappeared... it's been a while, so I don't remember for sure XD)

I'll have to talk to you soon about what sorts of new lines we can try for the kitties.  But Not in any hurry for that at the moment - got to get a few more kitties imported, and start trying to figure out a few other things >.>

Tribe

lost love fae event O.o id so rather see that then the kennel :D i think the faes could use some love in general anyways. I still have yet to nab one..i think its one of my last agency pets i need (aside from skyreels which i probably wont collect)

PonyMama

I always want more gidgets.  got 3 of the four, but I don't know if you add things, and I always come with eeyore, but even if not I could always use more, love them yes yes I do

PonyMama

My PM critter comes with a small little stuffy eeyore at it's feet.
Let me grab example

Lupine (I knwo not loved by all but it was the one I knew I had close)
http://www.lupineden.com/images/lupines/2028.jpg

Garney

Awww, I must do a little eeyore dollie for you soon!

YourLoveOnly

I like all of them xD But I guess I could throw my thoughts at you..

I am torn between voting for Gidgets and new Stable lines, but I know you already did new stable lines and those may very well be what I've been wishing for xD So I voted Gidgets.

I need to bribe you for butterfly winged gidgets some day, I have this crazy idea stuck in my head to mimic my garden nom army. O.o And I very much adore the breeding tent.

I dunno what stable lines you've been working on, but personally I would love to see a pony breed.

I am really pleased with the Air~Fish spawning, so yes happy YLO. although I have a bunch of seeing eye baubles that would like to be turned in =3

More Faequine always sounds great, I need to start an army. Would also love some Faette, they are just so adorable and I wanna snuggle them.

Kennel events are always lovely, but I think those are covered for at the moment. I haven't gotten into the Cattery yet, but plan on doing so at some point.

And finally I love any and all RP-style events (short and simple like the CBDs fortune teller event or long complicated stuff, but the first is probably easier to both manage and follow).

Err, okay, that's all my thoughts for now xD *leaves with empty mind*  :P

Scullisto

I will always adore and cherish my kennel...
I am itchin for new kitties...
Hi my name is Scullisto and I am a gidget hoarder...

...but I dont own a faekind ...yet.  So I would have to says Fae, as I really want one.

Sunchaser

Gidgets

Sunchaser

Ryuukokoro

Apparently no one cares about site art. XD Or should I say, we all think Garney's talents should be put to other uses! *giggle*

Garney

Ryuukokoro

Ahh, is so good to have a solid plan! ^^

Garney

*runs around in circles confused*

Ryuukokoro

*points to list* One at a time, one at a time! *nod nod*

Garney

but but... where do people want me to start?!

*tries to settle down*

Kadana Sorano

With a nice big *hug* and a warm cupa your favorite beverage!

Seriously, I'd say start with whatever you feel like doing.  I'm sure no one will mind what order you do things in :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Ryuukokoro

Probably the order of your list from before still stands. ^_^ I don't think there's been a big change since then.

Garney

My trade thread looks so deceptively small from the outside, but I get in there and go AAAHHHH XD

YourLoveOnly

Aww poor garney. Sorry if I scared you with breedings.. *blushes*
Buuut I'm still all happy about my chichis so really.. you rawk <3