News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Help?

Started by SkySong, October 13, 2010, 02:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

I need help, I'm not sure how to get a pet, or property. I know how to get some items, but my knowledge is limited. Can anybody help? :-\
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

jojo

Hi SkySong, welcome to Secundi~ I'm not sure how familiar you are with the cyber pet world, so forgive me if I'm saying some obvious things ^^

If you want to get Secundi pets, you can get your first Gidget and Wobble for free. On the Secundi main page, I think you have to click Agencies, then choose Gidgets or Wobbles, then click the big "Adopt Me" button at the bottom of the Gidgets page or the "Adopt a Wobble" link on the Wobbles page. That should start the process :)

You can also use the Search function to see if there are any pets for sale~ You can get money by playing the games.

Property is super expensive, so I wouldn't worry about it unless you get a bit more money. I don't have any yet XD

If you want to get pets other than the ones in the Secundi Agencies, you should join in the on adoptable games in the forum here! Lots of people give out and sell pets exclusively on the forums. If you look at General Booths, and click on the Little Chimera thread, they are running a Pick a Door game which is really easy. Just post what door you pick, and there will be a random chance that you'll win a pet :)

Forum pets won't show up in the Secundi system, but the ones you get you are welcome to save and show off on a webpage or your Display page (Secundi main page -> Your Account, edit the box that says Update Your Description)

Phew! I hope that helps a little bit! I tend to ramble ^^; Keep asking questions if you're confused, everyone here is really nice :)

SkySong

Thanks!  ;D I already got some Gidgets. What about the competitions then?

jojo

Hm, I'm not really sure. I THINK you can click on an individual competition to sign up for just one competition, or you can click En Mass Signup to sign up for a bunch at once, but you have to be careful. One time I accidentally spent all my SG because it keeps signing you up for competitions until you have no more money.

I don't really do them that much ^^ But apparently they're a way of making money... perhaps someone who knows more about it can say something ^^

SkySong

Lol, I'll probably not do those then. What about the Old World? Was there a site before this?

Keilin Alyr

Mass signup actually signs you up for all active competitions that have been created (I think it's 50 or so) or until you have no SG, whichever comes first. But once you get your stride, competitions are a wonderful way to make SG. I'd recommend picking up a few Gidgets or Wobbles with a few levels under them, just to make your competing life a little easier if you decide to try that route.

Also, here's an FAQ or two to help you get started:

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=616.0
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=612.0

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD