News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[The Kennel] Help please, breeding and importing

Started by Winged, May 04, 2010, 05:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I was active with the kennel on PI, but haven't really been able to get the hang of things on Secundi. I was wondering if people could help me?

I have several dogs on the old server, but how do we get them imported to Secundi? I am assuming we need to do that to breed and compete them on here.
I posted all my links on a thread that said Garney was importing, and i saw that several others had also done this. But none of mine have been imported and only a couple of other users' had been done, with loads not done and the thread was locked, so i thought that that might have been closed?
So is there another way to get them imported?

And how do we breed, either using the old links or when they are imported? Is it similar to the old system?

Also, if anyone has any tips on how to get used to Secundi, i would love to hear them :)

Thanks!
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Imports are closed to new requests for now, that's why the thread is locked. The ones posted in there will be imported. You do need to buy one import passport for every dog you're importing, which can be bought here: http://www.secundi.net/agencystore.php?ID=2

Breedings are now done in the active Kennel thread. Five slots open at a time and the first five people who post get to breed. You post the male image, female image and bed image. You can breed non imported dogs, but staff prefers that you import them first.

You can also buy a breeding with USD in Garneys thread over at the Trading Booths. Silvanon also has a bribe thread up where people can offer something in return for a breeding, but I think it's on hold right now.

Started guide: http://www.secundi.net/help.php

My final advice is to just jump in the General Booths and Towns Square and start chatting and get to know everyone <3 Lots of fun and new adopties are just starting out and some old faves are also around.

indigowulf

*applauds*

Well said YLO, I was gonna come see if I could help, but you said about everything :)

Welcome Winged Dreams, I know you've been here a bit, but welcome anyway ;D

Winged

Thanks YLO! That was a great help :)

I have another question, can you import items? And if you can do you need an import pasport?

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

You can import items too after all of your dogs are imported. Passports are not needed for that :)
And you can still equip champ packs and use beds and tags that are not imported.

Tag-its slots open in the active Kennel thread just like breedings. Instructions for claiming a tag-it slot will be provided, usually you have to PM the worker that opens them (mainly Taruia at the moment). Usually 10 to 20 slots open with a limit of 2 or 3 per person. Champ pack equips need to be PMed to TheKennel account. They are not first priority as all staff is very busy, so it may take a while for your equip to get done.