News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheKennel - Quick Adoption Fair

Started by TheKennel, June 04, 2010, 05:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyx

Yes, very good.  Even though I came in at the tail end of it!

Nyx

GAWJUS!!  I am so excited I giggled!  Thanks you so much!

PonyMama

Ryuukokoro

yaaaaaaay shelties make Ryuu happy!

You are amazing Garney. Five hour event PLUS you did a bunch of litters before it PLUS you're going to do another after? Good day's work!

SeaCrest

Yeah, that sheltie's BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

TheKennel

Plus I worked out for an hour today *flexes muskles*

springacres

Five hour event is very good...and WOW I luff my new goggies!  XD Thank you Garney!

PonyMama

Garney is a do it all kinda person
and she refrained from killing children and had a shower, she she smells all prettiful!

SweetCaroline

Gorgeous shepards Spring. And Awsome event Garney. Thanks for having it. Hope it didn't wear you down to much.
~SC~

Neocridders

I'm soooo sorry I almost forgot to send money.

SeaCrest

AIEE cute little terrier! I think...?

Pretty Iggy too :)

SweetCaroline

Ooooh, Treetopian is soo very cute & adorable! I just Love him. *grabs the pretty boy up in arms & hugs him to her* Thank You, Thank You Thank You!!!
~SC~

PonyMama

I am sooooo in love with all my new iggys, thank you Garney
*runs off to add him to my brag thread then put baby to bed*

PonyMama

I sent for all mine as well as the ones I gifted, I hope I didn't miss one, but I think I did will send that now

Nyx

This might seem like a silly question, but since I am new I don't feel like an idiot for asking, but how do you change the names?

Neocridders

Ahhhahaha! Oh my gosh! She sure is awesomerific. This is exciting! Two new breeds I've been wanting in one day. And Awesomerific has a pretty bow!

Orchid

I really need to stalk this thread better so i can nab up my first dog :D

springacres

*finds Treetopia; sends a few neighbor requests to the usual suspects XD*

Goddesss

hehehe congratz everyone on the new doggies.  So many pretties.  Thanks Garney for the fun event.

PonyMama

Neo if you decide you just don't want iggy's she will always find a good home with me. :)

Nyx int eh kennel store you can buy nametags which will allow a name change, I don't knwo if currently there are any name tags stocked though

PonyMama

Funny to see the 4 dogs I got today, 2 have names that start with A and the other two have names that start with E, given by Garney.
Total fluke I woudl think

toffeeca

*SQUEE* They are totally gorgeous Garney!

Neocridders

And I lied. I'm still awake. Somehow.
If anyone didn't win anything from this event as of now, feel free to check out my thread. My kennel is hosting an auction for a lovely Greyhound, Tigress. I love her, and I've been debating a loooong time as to doing this, but I figure that she'll find a better home somewhere else. I'm just not in to greyhounds, even if I do love her as an individual.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2183.0

:)

ETA: zomg. That is the prettiest cocker I've ever seeeeen. And a sammy. I looove these dogs you make Garney.

indigowulf

Oh dear. My computer picked the *worst* time to decide it couldnt see its ethernet card. Congratz everyone who got a new friend, now I need to go look through 10 pages of cute.

YourLoveOnly

Toffeeca I want Snake Squee! O.o *obsesses*
Could I breed with her someday? <33

And I need to steal Ninetails too.

All these goggies are so pwetty! =3

I don't breed Iggys anymore but Awesomerific rawks!

Y'know Garney said merle was one of the bad words but I still see lots of merles XD

Willow

Grats to all the goggie winners! :D
~Willow

Math

Congrats to all the doggie winners!

How did the Iggies manage to get those ribbons around their necks?

YourLoveOnly

It's a lineart edit that is very frequently requested so a lot of the time colorists just throw them in for fun ^^

kasatsu

Congrats!

*noms on the thread belatedly*

Winged

Hi, everyone :) Some gorgeous dogs handed out! Is it still running, or have i missed it completely?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

It closed 24 hours ago.. It may open back up someday, it may not. For now it is closed.