News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[The Fortune Keepers] | Custom Slots Open & Pickups

Started by Whimsy, October 09, 2010, 10:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

I LOVE YOU! *hugs tightly* if i had usd id send you some lovey for that work.

Whimsy

lol sun no problem sweetie, I enjoyed it as im getting ready to join myself :D

Neocridders

Whimsy

Sorry guys, been sorta busy over the bday weekend :D Neo yours will be up with ravvs tomorrow^^

Whimsy

Neocridders sweetie I need a name for your level 3 custom.

Neocridders

Oh, sorry. XD I thought you said you had all the 3's up, so I was just wondering why mine wasn't. Neo needs to get her glasses checccked. Umm, well, let's go with 'Atticus'
as a name!

:D Thank you. Sorry. I should have filled out a form. When I was ordering customs, I didn't see there was a form. Once again, neo needs to get her glasses checked!

red_uni387

oohh leveling's open! :D

and I'd like a staff custom please, will be paying with sg :)
Staff stage

Staff: black
Cuff: white
Tassle: ruby red
Jems: ruby red
Lantern: white
Glow: white

hiyoko

Leveling up

After taking the silver and teal staff from where she found it, hiyoko is now staring at it while outside of her house. Not sure where to put the staff, the young woman sits on the stone steps. Hiyoko sighs as she brushes her brown hair out of her eyes. "What am I to do with you young one?" Just as she thought she was talking to herself, she hears a soft voice behind her.

"You're back from your walk already hiyoko?" Looking over her shoulder, hiyoko sees Jewel standing in the door way. The young Dalmatian looking keeper smiles as she sniffs the staff. "She looks pretty, I can't wait to have a friend!" Jewel smiles at the thought of having a playmate, as Michiko isn't around very often.

"Yes, she is very pretty. I found her during the meteor shower in a crater." Hiyoko stands up and takes the staff in the house. "Then an old woman appeared and said I should keep this one close and she'll protect me." The she leans the staff against the wall, out of the way of others.

"I'll protect you too!" Jewel gets in front of hiyoko, her light blue eyes filled with love and determination.

"I know, you're very strong Jewel." Hiyoko sighs once again. "I just wish Michiko would come home more often, I worry about her."

Jewel turns her head at hiyoko's comment. "She's strong enough to take care of herself. Besides, I'd never leave you!" Jewel rubs her head against Hiyoko's thigh.

"Thank you Jewel, it's time for bed now." Hiyoko leads the young keeper into another room and turns the lights off.

jojo

Leveling RP for Level 1

Jojo started at the sudden appearance (and just as sudden disappearance) of the gypsy woman who had given her a warning. Jojo turned the staff over in her hands. Was it really dangerous? Her hands were warm as she grasped it. The warmth made it obvious -- this was alive, and it contained a creature getting ready to be born.

Perhaps it is dangerous, but aren't all new relationships?

She was suddenly aware that her flashlight was on the ground. Quickly, she picked it up and started heading back the way she came. She had left her book and blankets on the ground, and was afraid that it might start raining.

Jojo looked around at the trees and realized that she hadn't paid too much attention to the way she had come in. But her staff's lantern swung slowly as she held it to her side, and it seemed to guide her in the way to go. Soon she was by her belongings, without really remembering how she got there. As she picked up her things, she smiled at the staff. "Thanks," she whispered, not really knowing if it could hear her or not.

Ravvana

Whimsy, Sean's lantern should be gold, not silver. Other than that, my boys look great :)

Whimsy

The staff started to stir and then there was a very bright flash of light. Infront of hiyoko and jewel stood a pale keeper whose eyes were going cross trying to look at its jewels. The keeper squealed and took off at a full pace over the land. Looking back it realized it was leaving its protection behind. She stopped and squealed again and galloped back at full speed..ramming right into jewel at that moment there was a loud pop and another flash of light..

Jewel looked up from the ground and fluttered her itty bitty wings.."COOL" she let out.

hiyoko

Thank you Whimsy! ;D Just curious, why do they both have the same IDs?

Whimsy

Because im a dorkuss..ill redo the cert the aquamarine baby..what would like her name to be, i just put aquamarine since thats what the staff was.

hiyoko

Sunchaser

Rp level 1(whichever level is after the staff lol)

Sunchaser was just sitting down on a sunny day and laughing softly to herself as she was reading a book. She read it out loud because she was reading to the staff. She had been spending time with the staff and the others in her care just reading books while her husband was at work. Right now she was reading a joke book and laughing along as the lantern twinkled with the amusement.

She smiled as she petted the staff. It was unusual to pet a staff but she had been seeing amazing creatures coming from the staffs. Heck Hope and Siurin had come from the staves and now where around her as she read the joke book. She looked at the fortune keeper love pair and then at the staff. "I am sure you are going to enjoy your time with us emerald. Especially when you can talk back."

Whimsy

As sunchaser touched the staff it started to glow, then all at once it seemed to glow as bright as the sun. With a loud pop something happened..the staff had changed. A small keeper looked onto sunchaser, trying to let out words but onlly babbling "ma..moo..mamoo"

Sunchaser

Whimsy

Just as the whisper left jojos mouth her staff began to glow furiously. It shook a little and hummed, just then POP a small creature stood by jojo "your welcome" it sputtered why staring at her intently.

Whimsy

Okay guys, everything owed is up ^^ Im going to let this thread go for a couple days then a free claim will be set up.

In november will be our first big RP, I'll need some helpers with is so im hiring two people who are very good rpers. Please pm me for details!