News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

+Little Chimaera+ (Very) New Adoptie Shop, Hiring ~

Started by Kage Davies, October 02, 2010, 09:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kage Davies

Little Chimaera hiring thread. LC now runs on two different websites, and is looking for some staff. I'm going to be fussy about quality, though, so please bear with me.

Post Away, Open!

Kage Davies

Colourists

We're hiring colourists and line artists. I am going to be really picky about the colouring style of the shop, so please don't be offended if the answer is no. This isn't a contest. If you're accepted I will let you know shortly after your application.

Job Details - Colourists
+ You have to be able to save transparent .png images. .Jpeg just isn't a high enough quality.
+ You will be required to colour at least one pet per flatsale. At the moment I plan to have one FS every four weeks, the timetable is available if you need it.
+ You will be required to colour at least one special pet for events. There will be at least four events a year.
+ You will be required to average about one breeding and one custom pet a month, however you can spread this across a year however you wish.
+ You can colour up to 3 custom pets of your own, for you, any lines or edits of your choice. After that further customs are subject to confirmation.
+ You will make; 90% of your profits if you alone work on your pet; 45% if you work with a line artist on your pet. That includes all customs and auctions.
+ You must be active/ semi active in the thread
+ You must have some IM program; MSN, AIM, Googletalk are all acceptable.

Some of these things are negotiable, some are not. Feel free to PM or IM me for further details. I don't bite, the worst thing I can say is no  :). To apply, colour three examples using these lines. At least one should have your own shading. If you can line edit, you should show that too. All of my finished pets already have shading templates which I will provide.

Unshaded Adult Squibbit (Unreleased)
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad81/LittleChimaera/Lines/Untitled-1aas.png

Shaded Adult Flit
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad81/LittleChimaera/Lines/Untitled-1aaaa.png

[i]I want to be a colourist[/i]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]How many hours do you spend hanging around the place?:[/b]:
[b]Shops you work at/have worked at[/b]:
[b]Coloured Examples[/b]:
[b]Other Examples[/b]:
[b]Line Edits?[/b]:
[b]IM Program[/b]:
[b]Why do you want to work here?[/b]:

Kage Davies

Line Artists

We're also hiring lineartists. That's for editing existing lines, and also for lining new sketches. Again, my standards are very high.

Job Details - Line Artist
+ You have to be able to save transparent .png images. .Jpeg just isn't a high enough quality.
+ You must be able to line quickly any sketch passed along.
+ You have to at least be able to give an accurate idea of how long lining any given sketch will take.
+ You should edit at least one special pet per event. There will be at least four events a year.
+ You should be able to work with colourists to create custom pets.
+ You will be paid 45% of earnings on any pet, in FS, Auction or Custom.
+ You will be paid a lump sum for sets of pet lines. This will be decided before you start, and may be in Secundi or real world currencies.
+ You must be active/ semi active in the thread
+ You must have some IM program; MSN, AIM, Googletalk are all acceptable.

Some of these things are negotiable, some are not. Feel free to PM or IM me for further details. I don't bite, the worst thing I can say is no smile To apply, line the sketch below. It will not be used unless you are hired. In addition, please edit one of the lines however you like.

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad81/LittleChimaera/Lines/Bubba.png

[i]I want to be a Line Artist[/i]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Little Chimaera Examples[/b]:
[b]Other Examples[/b]:
[b]IM Program[/b]:

Kage Davies

Thread Updater

Simply, someone to keep an eye on the thread during events, and post the updates to forms. Often during events I'm busy doing art for the shop, and I'm going to be extra busy working. Someone with this job would also be asked to run thread based trivia and track points and things for me. The person who does this job needs a instant messaging program. There will be payment available either as Secundi currency or free pets.

[i]I want to be Thread Updater![/i]
[b]Username[/b]
[b]How many hours do you spend hanging around the place?[/b]:
[b]What do you want to charge?[/b]:
[b]IM Program[/b]:

RP Manager

Someone to run RP for me. I'm not very good at the RP side of things, but some of the Elder and special stages are going to require RP participation to obtain, so I'm looking for someone who can organise and run RP stories, both here and on the free forum. The person who does this job needs a instant messaging program. There will be payment available either as Secundi currency or free pets.

[i]I want to be RP Manager![/i]
[b]Username[/b]
[b]What are your plot ideas for the shop?[/b]:
[b]An Example of your writing[/b]:
[b]IM Program[/b]:

Kage Davies

Applications, Results

Colourists
None so far

Line Artists
None so far

Thread Updater
Sunchaser109 ~ On Trial (1 week)

RP Manager
YourLoveOnly ~ On Trial (1 week)

Kage Davies

Sunchaser

I want to be RP Manager!
UsernameSunchaser109
How many hours do you spend hanging around the place?::More then i can count lol I usually have this forum up even when I play WoW.im a stay at home wife lol
Shops you work at/have worked at:Unilupes, done a little for the okibi mostly colored when ryuu asked. Ive helped with a couple as a colorist but done some as a rp manager as well.
What are your plot ideas for the shop?:Mostly i think you should have a gathering thread so people can get a feel for how to rp their chars and then go from there. Perhaps do tornaments rp style that have prizes.
An Example of your writing:http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1902.0 i have some other posts in the rp areas.
IM Program:AIM, MSN and Yahoo
Why do you want to work here?:Truthfully? im bored as hell lol. I love rping and i also love coloring i just dont have the program on this comp yet but when i do i want to apply for colorist as well. I enjoy working with adoptables and as im a stay at home wife i need things to do especially once my husband deploys for 7 months. This also is an adoptable that has captured my attention and when they do that i tend to try to go all out weither offering to help or just hanging out and doing things with other owners. You seem to be nice even though i havnt really talked with you and it would be fun to learn more about you as well ^_^.

YourLoveOnly

I want to be Thread Updater!
Username: YourLoveOnly
How many hours do you spend hanging around the place?: .. Now that I think about it, about 12 hours Monday to Thursday O.o Fri/Sa/Su varies greatly, from as little as 1 hour up to 8.
Shops you work at/have worked at: Have worked at a bunch of shops on gaia and PI. Currently run the Jaeman Propechy and work at Luminaria on secundi and I also have a little pixel shop at the Anima Adoption Agency
What do you want to charge?: A free pet every now and then would be nice. I am not that demanding xD
IM Program: MSN
Why do you want to work here?: I love adoptables in general, and although I adore coloring it's the actual running of events that I like most. I am an organized person that loves lists and things like that. I also really admire the art this shop has and would love to be a part of it. And I have plenty of free computer time during the week XD

I would also love to run events every now and then if you want help with that. But I'll admit I don't have time to color for another shop or I would have applied for that as well.

Kage Davies

You guys are on trial for a week ;). Lets see what you can do ~

Please take a minute to add me on MSN.

Sunchaser

I think you mean to switch that lol. Me rp and YLO thread updater :)