News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

= Little Apple Heart Kingdom = CLOSED for now

Started by Poupou, September 05, 2009, 04:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

500 SG on the auction!

(How did I miss seeing these guys on PI?  They're stunning!)

Poupou

springacres - Wow thanks for the bid!!! :D 

And they haven't been active a lot on PI lately - they were on hiatus until very recently.  The new 'rules' on the other website is what made me want to work on them again, ironically! XD  I had meant to re-work them because I didn't like the lines anymore (because now I use the pen tool in photoshop to do them) and wanted to revamp the Misuteris and also have new poses.  So I kept one of the lines I liked alot and retired the others.  So from now on, there will be only this lineart and the others that will come out in the future. :)

They will still be available on PI - but I think it will be mostly here from now on because I love this place. :)

@ Everyone - Okay I need to judge the entries for the LOLCat and also to try and create some Frankenteris (was waiting for a few more people to post, but it will do!). 

Sunchaser

Name : Ti'ka
Body Color : Bucksin
Hair Color :Black
Eye Color : Back
Hooves Color :black
Markings : ( Yes or No - If yes, what kind of markings? )Yes, scars over his body
Markings Color : skin color <.< well human skin color anyways.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Name : Sakina
Body Color : Black
Hair Color :Blonde
Eye Color : Blue
Hooves Color :black
Markings : Yes, Paint
Markings Color : White

Poupou

Okay let's announce the winner for the LOLCat! :D
It was really hard to make a choice, they were all so funny! XD 

But the one that made me laugh more than the others was CutieePiee's entry :

Congrats CutieePiee, you win the semi-custom Misuteris with 2 markings and one mutation!
Please fill this and post it in the thread! ^_^

Name :
Owner :
Hair Color :
Marking 1 :
Marking 1 Color :
Marking 2 :
Marking 2 Color :
Mutation : (Unihorn, Leg feathers, Fairie Wings, Feather wings, Leg wings (chibi-like wings))
Mutation Color :

Thanks alot to those who participated!  There will definitly be more of these free events, so keep an eye on the thread! ;D

____
____

Allright.. now to work on some FrankenTeris!!! :O

CutieePiee

Hehe yay!! Yeah I couldn't resist choosing that pic, I laughed so hard too.  :D

Name : Leila
Owner : CutieePiee
Body Color : Royal purple
Hair Color : Periwinkle
Marking 1 : Paint
Marking 1 Color : Light silver
Marking 2 : Hair stripes
Marking 2 Color : Black
Mutation : Leg wings (chibi-like wings)
Mutation Color : Periwinkle

Thank you, Pou!

Poupou

Here is the first FrankenTeris, won by Ravvana!  Congrats!
^___^

CutieePiee - Your custom is next!  I will probably post it tomorrow though, because right now I'm leaving to watch True Blood! :O

ALSO - Auction is ending tonight folks! 

The Highest bid is 500 SG by sringacres!

red_uni387

very pretty! Congrats Rav!!

and 550 SG on the auction please ^^

Ravvana

CutieePiee

springacres

QuoteEnding Time
2009-09-10 @ 23h59 PI Time
So who won?  (23:59 PI time was 5:59 pm my time - it's now 9:50pm for me, just as a reference)

Poupou

Oh gosh, see I should have changed the ending time to Secundi time when they added it a few days ago.  Now I'm all confused at when was the ending time.

Okay.. so right now, on Secundi it's 10pm and for me in RL it's 11pm.

23:59 (11:59 pm)  PI time for me was 4 hours ago, so that would mean at 7 pm (in RL for me) so we go 4 hours ago on Secundi, right?  So that would mean the last time to bid was at 6:59pm (or 5:59??) wich would mean either 18:59 OR 19h59.. I think it would be the first..?  

Either way, I think red_uni's bid was in too late, so I'll say that you are the winner springacres. :)

(( And if the proof is made that I've made a mistake, I'll send a semi-custom your way red!))

Wow I fail so much right now, it's not funny.  I'm extremely sorry for this, I promise it will not happen again now that we have Secundi time.  >.<

springacres

SG sent!
Name: Lassilmo (I'm assuming the blue horseshoe means it's a boy)
Owner: springacres

Ryuukokoro

Poupou

Hum.. spring, the horseshoe is pink so it would be a female, not a male.  Are you still okay with the name? ^_^

springacres

Oops...no, I'm not  :-[

Since it's a girl...
Name: Laumëalírë
Owner: springacres

Poupou

Hehe it's okay, no worries :)

Congrats on getting her.  She's by far THE Misuteris I liked the most. ^^
And thanks for the fast payment too!!! :)

YourLoveOnly

OOoh, congrats Ravv!
And congrats cutie and spring as well =]

@Pou: would it be possible to include a list of the choices that were used for the Franken so I don't have to go through each form again and again? xD I like knowing what was picked ^^

springacres

Hee, thanks!  :)  I adore duns and grullos in real life so when I saw her I went "OMNOMNOMWAAAANT" XD

Poupou

Of course I uploaded your custom but didn't post it here Cutiee.. lol, sorry for the wait! XD

@ YLO - I'll do my best for the next time! :D

CutieePiee

Oh she's perfect, Pou! Thank you! I really like her leg wings, I'm glad I chose them. ^^

And no worries. I was at school/work all day and didn't get home 'til now anyways. Whew, long day!

LaneyAngel

Oh stoopid Laney... forgot about the auction end like I thought I would coz it was so far away.

Gratz!!!!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

TheKat

Darn, I missed all the stuff :P  Well, at least I was getting some work done... which is what I should be doing right now haha... I'll just continue to avoid it.

Congrats to the winners!! ;D  They're all gorgeous! <3

SplitX

-snugs Pou- :3 Will TLoT be joining Secundi, as well? I'm not trying to be a pest, or begging you to run events for them or over-work yourself or anything. I'm just curious. XD

I can't BELIEVE I never got one of these before. o.o; I'm a HORRIBLE adoptable-finder. X3 Shouldn't have been hard to see these. They're gorgeous!
I shall have to get my first as soon as possible. <3

Poupou

Heheheh *snugs SplitX*

Yes, TLoT will make their appearance here at some point for sure. :)
It may be slow and take a little while.. but that's because I love to overwork myself haha!
Just in the LAHK there are .. *counts* ... 16 breeds, and in them there are variations of those breeds. O.o  For example, the Kupikis are a breed in itself, but there are the Kupi-bunnies, the Kupi-puppies, etc.  Same for the Tear Drops. XD  Lots and lots of lineart to play with, because I get bored easily and to to keep things fun for me, I need all the variations.  But it also makes things slower because I can't obviously run them all at the same time! LOL!

But they come in wave.  Sometimes I feel like working with my Misuteris, other times with my Tear Drops or Chin'Zo.  You never know what will come next! ^__^

And it's the same for TLoT adoptables.  Lots of species, lots of linearts.  I'm bad, I know! XD

As for never getting a Misuteris before, remember they have been on hiatus for MONTHS.  I'm talking maybe 6 months and even more than that.  Yeah, it's been so long. O.O    Right now I'm happy though, I've retired the old lines and I am trying to focus on only one lineart for now.  I love them much better now that I revamped the lines too! :) 

Okay I'll stop here, I'm writing a novel! ROFL!!! XD

SplitX

Okies~! *glee* -runs around-

And that DOES explain why I never got one before. XD

Shades of Venus

Poupou

You guys!

Semi-customs are open and there's an auction going on right now! :)

@Mods - I didn't start a new thread, maybe I should have? I just wanted to keep everything in one thread, but if it's better to start a new one, let me know!  I've been away for a long time, so I have some catching up to do. ^^;

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly wants a semi-custom please!

I would claim all 5, but then I would feel greedy.. So I shall get a male and a female.

Poupou

Hello YLO! :)
I hope you're doing well, and thank you for leaving some to the others! ROFL! XD

2 semi-customs to go, 2!  Feel free to post your forms in the same post. <3

YourLoveOnly

5K on the auction! ^^

Oh, and your prizes are defenitely low =o
I think everything goes for at least 500SG now and I thiiiink semi-customs are usually between 5 and 15K.

Poupou

Oh really? Ooops! Well, the prices will stay the same for this time, and they'll go up when I open them again.  Thank you for telling me, I really had no idea. XD

And I did up my prices too!  At first they were like 20 SG only... lol!

Auction's Highest Bid : 5K by YLO

Tribe

'Hunni wants a semi-custom please!
'(Hunni) wants a semi-custom please!

YourLoveOnly

*feels torn* xD I want to get another mimic to represent my boyfriend, but I am having trouble deciding on only 2 markings instead of the usual 3 O.o I can't bribe you to use 3, can I? xD

Shall post my other form in the meantime..

Semi-Custom Form
- Name : Quirine
- Owner : YourLoveOnly
- Colors : #00EE00, #0066DD, #9900CC (and if you're in need of a fourth color you can also use white)
- Marking(s): Mstripe and zigzag (feel free to make markings more than 1 color =3)

Tribe

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Poupou

No they are open right now, Hunni.  But if you want to claim more than one slot, you must post twice.  One claim (slot) per post. :D

Poupou

@YLO - Well, I'd rather give everyone a chance if you don't mind? ^_^
I'm glad to see you so enthusiast though!!! ^_^

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Sunchaser

Sunchaser

aw so close well i guess i wont get siruin for awhile then lol

YourLoveOnly

Hmm, I shall save Lookky for later then. Feels odd to leave out one of the markings.

Semi-Custom Form
- Name : Nona
- Colors : black, red, white, purple
- Marking(s) : Mstripe, paint

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Semi-Custom Form
- Name : Ceres
- Owner : Dunkel.Prinzessin204
- Colors : purple, silver, white
- Marking(s) (Up to 2)** : Tips and Swirls

Poupou

YLO - I completely misread what you wrote.  I read 'Can I bribe you for another slot' and not 'Can I bribe you for 3 markings instead of 2"... because that's what you meant, right?

I should seriously consider drinking coffee in the morning. Geez. XD

Annnnd.. all slots are gone for now. <3

YourLoveOnly

Yea that's what I meant xD
I would be willing to pay 5K instead of 500SG to get 3 markings =3 (I am just going with 200 SG is no marking, 300 is 1, 400 is 2. So 3 would be 500. x10 for bribing ^^)

If you're willing to do that then please scratch the Nona form and do this one instead:

Semi-Custom Form
- Name : Lookky
- Colors : #000000, #660088, #FFDD00
Marking(s) : Mstripe, Ldapple, Zigzag

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Semi-Custom Form
- Name : Talia
- Owner : Dunkel.Prinzessin204
- Colors : Gold Black Silver Blue Red
- Marking(s) (Up to 2)** : Fire and MStripes

Poupou

Humm.... that's quite the bribe... I'll go ahead and accept. XD  If some people would like to do the same, please feel free to do so.

But it's only for this time!

indigowulf

*waits for a slot to open*

I would say your prices are WAY too low. Nose around some of the other thread for things of similar quality and see what they are charging lately. (I dont just want to suggest a price)