News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Spongequines} Main Thread- Come and take a look!

Started by JellyThunda, June 13, 2011, 06:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JellyThunda

Gabriel is in pick-ups now, Crystal. <3

Now I just have to think of an event.... :P

CrystalAngelNeko

Wah! You really out did yourself! I love him! -giggles and hugs him- perfect ^.^

Kahlira

Neocridders

JellyThunda

:3
Just to let you know, breeding is open 100% of the time. >:3333
I've been wondering why no one's bred their sponges yet...

Kahlira

Don't have the right stuff XD *grins*

And as an aside, tornadoes scare me

JellyThunda

All you need is a stallion and a mare. No items are needed for normal breeding. :333333

CrystalAngelNeko

I would like to breed Dizzy and Gabriel then =P

EDIT: is there a form we need to fill out? -goes to check-

JellyThunda

YAY. :D *noms and goes to make a pending breedings list*

Kahlira

Oh sweet XD It probably says that. I'd so like to breed my Arianna and Secret Blaze the, if I may?

*crosses fingers*

JellyThunda

Kahlira

JellyThunda

CrystalAngelNeko's breeding resulted in 2 sponges. <3 The breed and gender of both sponges will be revealed when they are sprinkled with water.

Neocridders

XD I wish I could do a breeding. I only have a female. And if I did have a male, I wouldn't have any water anyway. My wittle sponge needs water before I think about new sponges to feed.... or water...
XD

<3 <3

JellyThunda

The single foal that Kahlira's pair produced is in pick-ups!

ETA: lol! Maybe I'll open shop for items soon... (they'll be free, but I just need to figure out how to give them out without making it first-come-first-serve)

CrystalAngelNeko

Neo, if you want, you can use Gabriel ^.^

And yay for items!

Kahlira

Wow! That's a super bright litttle spongie xD

and Neo (Or anyone really) can use my boy, Secret Blaze, the mystic peg!

Question is, will you know if spongie baby will be mystic as a baby or wait until it grows?

Neocridders

Oh wow, I will wait until I get some water and then I'll go looking for studs. But thanks guys <3 <3

JellyThunda

You'll know the breed and gender of the baby when it grows; as a baby sponge these characteristics are not discernible.   
Ugh, html is gross. :P *ish working on website* 

JellyThunda

Argh!! *pulls hair out*
I've finally finished the website (for now)
I need to figure out how to use forms in order to truly complete it (so I can make the "item shop" and the "adopt one" pages automated), but I think this will do just fine. :D

link

The item shop is open, just send me a pm with the item you want and how many you'd like. Keep in mind, though, that you can only claim up to 10% of the remaining amount of that item.

Neocridders

:D I'd love to use my vial of water I purchased from the shop on my little sponge!

red_uni387

I'd like to use the vials of water I got on my 3 baby sponges please <3

Kahlira

I would love to use two of my vials of water on my two spongies, please?

JellyThunda

Okay! <3 I'm gonna go and work on those now.

Neocridders

:O Ooooh. Now that I have vials of water, since I have permissions from CrystalAngelNeko, I'd love to use her Gabriel with my Teagan.
<3 <3

^^
I think the babies will look great!

JellyThunda

Could you have Crystal post permission here, please? I know you're not lying, but I want to establish the customary procedure... *is speaking in big words...* <3

JellyThunda

And I decided that the way of just 'buying' 10% of whatever item you want was too boring-
Now there's an unlimited amount of each item, but for each order you must supply a lolcats image and that's pretty much the only requirement except that you can only request a reasonable amount for how many sponges you have (for example, if you have 3 sponge babies and you want 5 vials of water, then it's okay. But if you have 3 sponge babies and you want around 20 vials of water then that's just ridiculous). And you may only claim up to 30 items (total) each month.

Edit: if you've claimed your items before I made this change then you don't have to do anything. <3

CrystalAngelNeko

-points up a few post- I already posted my permission for her, but Neocridder is allowed to use my Gabriel to breed ^.~

Edit: I would also like to use my two vials of water to grow my babies <3

JellyThunda

Oh, sorry! I must have missed it.
I'll add neo's breeding and your growings to my to-do list.

JellyThunda

Oh... I think I found a loophole that I can use in order to make the item shop and the adopt one pages automated.... >:D

Nevermind, but I did find another free web host that seems 100% better than webs.com.
After I make the website, I'll check it with my kaspersky internet antivirus so I know it's safe, but I'm pretty sure that it will be.

Edit: Yep, this new place is pretty clean. There's no viruses and my kaspersky isn't detecting anything, so here's the new site address:
http://spongequines.host56.com/
I'm going to add the .php server tomorrow so that the site will have automated forms on it.

JellyThunda

Okay, I've gotten the .php scripts working for the perfume, now I just have to add a spot for a lolcats image. XD

Edit: the water vial form is now working as well, but please refrain from filling it out until I add the "image" field. When I do, you may request as many items as you want.

JellyThunda

The new forms on the website are now up! Feel free to request as much as you want!

Kahlira

*goes to reuqest 500 waters and 1000 perfumes*

*giggles* what? I think i'll need it XD

Ok, not really, but still.

JellyThunda

Neocridders's growing:

a tovero friesian! (wow I wish this could happen in real life lol)

please send me the name and owner of this pretty. <3

edit: she's been certed! <3

Kahlira

Neocridders

Wowwie! I love her!

How about
Name: Jillian
Owner: Neocridders

Aaaannd may I use a purfume on her? Just to see what happens ? X3

JellyThunda

Okay, neo. <3
She's certed and is in pick-ups, and I'll add your breeding to my list.

JellyThunda

Red_uni387's batch of growings~

names, please! <3

Kahlira

Wow, Runi has some gorgeous ones (Loves the red stally)

JellyThunda

red_uni387

eee i love roan too!! XD thank you so much!

1st: Raspberry
2nd: Tainted
3rd: Patched

EvanescentHowling

I'm not sure if my request came through so I'm just going to post another if you don't mind :) Can I use the perfume on my ScarletVixen?

JellyThunda

The perfume you won in the bingo has already been used on ScarletVixen, and I posted your babies in Pick-Ups.
I haven't received any requests from you for perfume from the item shop, so I don't think you have any perfume left to use (If you had tried using the form on the website to send me a request and it didn't come through, then please tell me what error you received, if any, and I'll credit you with however many perfumes you requested).

Edit: red_uni387, your babies have been certed. <3

EvanescentHowling

Oh goodness xO I must have totally missed the babies then! I thought that you might have accidently forgot about them haha.

Wildfilly94

Wow, Kah has some pretties from here, so I was interested. XD Do you know when you'll be haing an event going on? I'd love to start hoarding some of these gorgeous adopties!

Kahlira

Wild! <3 <3 <3

OMG! Hai love! Loong time no see! *snugattacks* =D

Wildfilly94

Lol Hey Kah! <333 *Licks eyeballs* :p I missed you!!! I've been so busy with life I haven't been able to get on here much.

Kahlira

=D Busy little beaver you've been. *snugs* I've missed you!

Wildfilly94

Lol yeah, I 've missed you too!! right now I'm working on old stuff on here I haven't dealt with. like getting a kennel, (first i need to grow my two old litters and get the one female out of there so im eligable for a kennel), getting a Quin (Andalusian *droools*), and now getting some of these adorable Spongequines. And a kitty from The Feli. XD I have alot of SG, but not much else. Do you know whatever happened to Leafy? D: That was another thing, i needed my WU girl redone, and then the two breedings I had planned with you and like, two other people that never happened.

Kahlira

ohh breeding plots XD I forget what we had planned, I go check my notes =D

Hrm.. Leafy is a bit sporadic, summer is a busy time for her, and I've not been able to catch her online to get things done because I'm her official poker *cough*

Umm.. I really don't know much. I shot ya a PM though XD So it's not like we're hijacking this thread.

I do know I want more spongies too D=