Started by Taruia, March 06, 2010, 12:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taruia

1. Table of Contents
2. Breeding Infos
3. Tag-Its
4. Events
5. Misc Infos/Updates

Lots of information in the following posts, so please read (I know it's gonna be a lot...sorry). The 5th post is perhaps the most important as it will include all the changes to procedure and stuff like that. I hope to hold a couple of events soonish, and clean up tags and such. Yay!

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Taruia

Breeding Information

Ok, now that we have the AWESOME auto grow option here on Secundi, breeding is going to be a tiny bit different. Below are all the main points highlighted for you. If you have any questions, please PM the account Kennel Cuddles.

1. No longer PM breeding requests. There will be slots.
2. Non-kennel owners can now TRADE extra puppies. No selling still.
3. Name Tag item will be used for all naming of puppies.
4. Only one breed request a month. If you have an ungrown litter, you can't request another.
5. Breedings will be a bit slower, as both puppy and adult dogs will be colored at the same time.

I think those are all the main points here.

Slots
1. PonyMama
2. Ryuukokoro
3. Wolfs Fang
4. Mutt
5. sera

Taruia

Tag-Its

I will be accepting as many tag-its as there are slots. Each tag is a slot, you can get a max of 3 slots per round. Usual rules and such, but please PM the tags to this account. More people should have tags soon *wink wink*

Slots
1. Pinkshadow
2. CutieePiee
3. Willow
4. Willow
5. YourLoveOnly
6. Rosewood
7. BabyKittenCandy
8. BabyKittenCandy
9. cameron
10. cameron

More slots may be added if there is a need.

Taruia

Events!

Coming Soon!

Taruia

Important Infos

The Site
Updated to reflect Secundi procedures.

The Gist
We're reverting back to most of the old 'on PI' procedures, only we're here now, not there. Simple! I hope XD

Most Kennel business - TheKennel account (all staff)
Breeding business - Kennel Cuddles account

Trades
Since we have a place I feel comfortable reading PMs from, trades can be sent to TheKennel account as per the old routines. More strongly, I suggest importing and trading dogs that way.

For the naming and renaming that is a result of trading - there is a Name Tag item in the shop!

Kennel Registrations
Kennel requirements are the same. You can save Secundi dogs and put them on your Kennel website. Your user display isn't good enough, same as the PI presentation. One male and two females are still required.

Register by PMing TheKennel account same as it used to be on PI. Fee will be 10,000sg? That sound good? Our daily allowance here is a lot lower, but we have many ways to make sg with many more to come.

Competitions
Back to normal with SG prizes and entry fees.

Breedings
See Above

New breeds
We have two in the works for when things are all hammered out and we're back on schedule, but not until then. We have to get the meat and potatoes working again.

Standard Items
We'll get back to doing these now that we've figured out how to fit them in the Agency Info. Watch this space.

That Dog Park promise
Silv and I are working on that little "Adventure" tab on the main site. Oh yeah, that's what that is >3 well, same concept anyway.

springacres

Ooh, breeding!
Male image:

Female image:

Bed to be used:

Tribe

Going to have to stalk you for those pups sprinacres i just got an awesome custom boy from taru and i need a female bloodhound. I had planned on getting him a mate with a tag it but im going to now hold out for events to see if any blood hound gals come up there to >.> hope its okay i turned in a tag it for a female pitt.

BabyKittenCandy

If Breeding is open...

Male Image:

Female Image:

Bed(standard Large):

Neocridders

Ravvana

Tribe

Oh more labs >.> i shall watch for this breed.

springacres

haha, me too!  Rav, I hope you like bloodhounds xD

Neocridders

I am a little confused. We must have all litters grown before we can get another breed, right?
I guess I'll need to wait 3 more days...

But that statement is correct?

red_uni387

omg spring! must get a pup from that litter!! XD

Tribe

Yep the last pups you got outta a breed have to be grown for you submit another. i wouldnt be worried though i think last month taru opened up 3 rounds for breeding. I have to wait till the 17th to breed my pair...im hoping to get my tag it dog and maybe use her but if not ill be using my pitties for this month :D

red_uni387

I have to wait 'til the 19th to breed Rust and Rainstorm :] mostly I can't wait to see Mary and Alfred's pusp grown though! :D

Ravvana

Quote from: Neocridders on March 06, 2010, 02:12:09 PM
I am a little confused. We must have all litters grown before we can get another breed, right?
I guess I'll need to wait 3 more days...

But that statement is correct?

Yes, with the exception of bonus birthday "magic breeds" and private trades with Kennel staff.

springacres

LOL, Red, you know which litter I'll be watching for from you xD

Ravvana

Ooh, those are beautiful Malamutes, Scullisto :)

Scullisto

Thank you :)

Kenai & Nandi Bear were just imported...I thought they would have some pretty pups :)

Kadana Sorano

Edit: Too soon, I saw a puppy grown and got excited, but it wasn;t my bred pup, so I;m not eligible yet.  I appoligize for the mistake.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Ryuukokoro

D'oh!! Been waiting for breeding slots for a week and miss the last one by two minutes. >.o

Kadana Sorano

Ryu, take the last spot sweety, I just realised I can;t breed yet.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Goddesss

OMGosh Holly has 59 points.  She really wants to retire.

Edited with new image because Holly was imported. =)

zarzamora

Oooo breeding! Yay! I missed last months slots! Hopefully I will be luckier this time! ;D

Math

I always miss the breeding slots. :( I haven't had a litter since a few months prior to when The Kennel left PI. Is it possible to reserve the next breeding slot? *wants to get some new blood into her kennel* Or maybe you could release some later in the day so that people in other time zones can get them too?

Tribe

She opened 3 different sets of slots last time to love, im sure she'll be opening more later on. Ive noticed tarus on almost a fair amount of time for all time zones so im sure if you stalk the thread youll get your slot.

Math

Okay, thanks! :) I just need permission from the people though to use their dogs. :)

Tribe

If you need any dogs feel free to use mine. The ones im using this month are fyre & boo bear. I require a one pup fee for any of mine boy or girl.

Math

Okay, thanks!

I feel dumb asking this, but are Springer Spaniels able to be bred at this point? I've been so inactive with adoptables recently and I keep missing all these events, it's probably just the fact that they're not on PI anymore though.

Tribe

Math

Thanks. :D I hope that the owners say yes, there should be gorgeous pups if they do. :) I'm hoping for bi-eyes in the litter but it's not likely. I'm hoping to get a litter from Aeolus and Blackberry. :)

indigowulf

Oooh Scullisto, when your pups come around, are you interested in great danes? So I know what to bribe you with when the time comes... *rubs hands together and schemes*

SplitX

Yeeee~! Breedings are full of love (from Silv's thread).

This boy needs a coat color classification & name ideas. XD He sure is a March puppy! In like a lion~.

Tribe

Oh my lord hes so beautiful splitty!

SplitX

I know. I'm so so happy. <3 His littermates are gorgeous too. All boys! Looks like Daddy wanted boys. xD
But this boy... oh, I wonder what color his coat is. Is he like a... tan/creame brindle? o_o Either way... goodness, he & his brothers are just amazing. Those eyes. @___x; I was crossing my fingers for bi-blue/green eyes.

Edit: I think his showname might be...
DEK's In Like a Lion
or DEK's March Madness

springacres

I would say cream brindle.  And wow, gotta love bi-eyes!

CutieePiee

Question for Kennel staff:

I recently bought a Golden Tag-It and a Basic Tag-It from the auto-comp kennel store. The Golden was automatically transferred onto my Secundi inventory, but the Basic did not. Is there a reason for this? Or was it a glitch?

Willow

I hope I'm not spamming, I've bought an import ticket for a dog I won on PI... Now how do I use it? XD

Do I just PM the Kennel account? Is there a form D:
Thanks!
~Willow

Ember

Willow: The third post of this thread has information about importing. It says its still open so I'd try reading that psot and then following the instructions. ^^

Willow

Taruia

hiyoko

Tribe

*snugs taru* youve made my day a little better, not doing so hot right now.

springacres

*drools over people's doggies*  Brindle Rottie with blue eyes is total luuuuurve.  And yay, more pretty bloodhounds!  :)

Taruia

Yay, glad people like their doggies! I am gonna try to get the rest done shortly, followed by the birthday gifts, then the breedings. I however only have 2 more weeks of school this term, so I'm more then a little busy lol XD

BabyKittenCandy

Oo... very pretty doggies!!

*pockets the wolfhound and runs*

springacres

Quote from: Taruia on March 12, 2010, 12:09:00 PM
Yay, glad people like their doggies! I am gonna try to get the rest done shortly, followed by the birthday gifts, then the breedings. I however only have 2 more weeks of school this term, so I'm more then a little busy lol XD
I bet XD  Take your time Taru, real life is more important than virtual adoptables - much as we all love those!

Fwuffly

*Jaw Drop*

Thank you Taruia they are beautiful

*tackles BKC and steals back her Wofhound*