News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

PM's new car

Started by PonyMama, March 29, 2010, 05:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

If you read my other thread you know why we have a new car, if not then I will quickly tell you.  Some guy left a stop sign and we were on the highway, we rammed right into him, thus destroying our family car.

So we finally found one we liked and both felt safe in, and since we need a new car, we decided on it.

So this is it:

hiyoko

Tribe

Is that a wrangler? i so badly want a suv! grats pm!

PonyMama

No that is an Escape

Still a very perty SUV right.  This time if someone decides to pull out in front of us we will make a bigger dent

red_uni387

PonyMama

yeah it was, then it was all rainy this morning, so now it has mud droplets all over it.  Although we bought pretty new floormats so the floors would stay clean

red_uni387

aww I hate it when that happens

CutieePiee

Nice, PM! SUV's will be the safer choice for sure.  :)

Tribe

That would make it a ford then ^^ good depdenable american made vehicle :D

i personally drive a dodge stratus but i strive for a dodge durango or a ford explorer at some point in my life XD SUVs are very dependable and safe..and yes more then likely youll make the bigger dent..i believe ford makes pretty sturdy frames for thier larger vehicles.

PonyMama

our small car was a ford as well and although it looks bad they are ment to crumple like that, so the people stay safer.

We stuck with ford becasue we do have faith in them and there was one that was there and the right price and we both felt comfortable in it.  We do love it, the insurance is a bit more then the car, but is worth it, and as soon as he starts getting his regular paycheck again then we will make sure we have more then just basic

Tribe

Ya i know that they have break points, should be either right in the middle or end of the front end of the car/vehicle depending.

I had a ford truck before the stratus and it was amazing, it just ate gas XD thats the only reason im afraid to go from a car that gets 28 to the gallon to an suv they tend to not get as good gas mileage. Insurance for me and my husband kills me he had a dui before he was even 21 and it sky rockets. It finally dropped of his record but since he was already considered a reckless driver his insurance still charges more. If he didnt have it wed pay like 30 sum a month for the plpd coverage..we pay i think close to 80 ><

Silvanon

Yay shiney new car!  Congrats!