News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Player Has Questions.Will Update as ?s Come. ^^

Started by Dawn Angel, April 03, 2010, 05:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn Angel

As I am a new player I have a few questions.So please,bare with me.
1.When you go on adventures(or when yu go to the store)you can get items like rocks,fur,bones,etc.What are their uses?
2. How many adoptables are on here?I know that TheKennel,The Cattery,The Stable,Skyreels,and Painted Unicorns are on here but what else?

3.To get a second Wobble or Gidget(to breed) can you only get them from their event pages?

4.Now that I have bought quite a few Gidgets,some have "O"s on them and "Name Me"s wher can I name my Gidget and where do I get the item(s) to reverse the "O"s?

Thank you! ;)
Dawn Angel

Dawn Angel

Dawn Angel

Dawn Angel

Dawn Angel

indigowulf

Well, there are agency adoptables, which you can find on the agency page. Those are ones that can enter contests in the system and the like. Chem and Vanyel havent been around lately, and there are no Skyreels actually in the system at this time.

Other then agency adoptables, it's sort of like it was on PI, where there are many individuals bringing in thier own. Those pets do not go in the database system however.

You can search for wobbles and gidgets that are for sale or bid in the search page. Just choose your agency type for creature and choose "bid=yes" or "forsale=yes" you can even search by gender and more.

There are many that will have an O as thier gender. You can buy an item to reverse this, but it's not cheap. Let us know if you need some basic things to get started. You can also usually find a lot of people willing to give away some common wobbles and gidgets.

Click on my display and then my pets page. Scroll down to my wobbles. See those white ones and green ones in the top of my wobbles section? If you like those, Ill give you one of each. If you tell me the genders you want, Ill set them for bid. Just bid 0 on them.

Pinkshadow

I don't know if you can say the Skyreels is actively here, as i have never seen anything from them on any forum :)
- But please don't hang me up on it :)

Lectral

Chem and Vanyel have been very busy in real life, and haven't had a chance to get Skyreels set up for Secundi yet

Pinkshadow

ah , i thought it was something like that :) And RL does come first, but i will look forward to see them here as i miss my own Skyreels <3 and i don't remember where to find them :)

Dawn Angel

Thank you guys!I wasn't really into Skyreels but i do remember them. ^^
Dawn Angel

PonyMama

4.  If they come to you as "O" the owner may have wanted them to stay like that, if they are common gidgets then you would use a Hornshell to remove the "o" from them,  You would buy this in the gidget store, to name then buy a naming shell.

Agencies>Gidgets>Store

To use these items you would:

Your Account>Use Agency Items>Gidgets>Item and gidget selection

indigowulf

Dont worry about the owner wanting them to stay O if you just bought a bunch that were set for sale however. Most limited lines O gidgets are only being traded for other critters, or sold for more then 500K, so I doubt you grabbed any without being informed :)