News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feel the Need to Show Off Cute Mousies Again!

Started by WillowDragon, April 04, 2010, 05:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillowDragon

Mouse, name of Kinky, my biggest mouse at almost 12 inches from nose to tail tip.  She's expecting her second litter any day now.
She is a total sweetheart, and as you can see, has no problem snuggling down in my hand! hehe

She is a Pink Eyed White, and her offspring *should* be all PEW and Champagne coloured.
If it wasn't for her tail kink, I am sure she would have been a show winner... both her parents were BIS winners.

W xx

PonyMama

she is very cute.

My gramma has a show quality maltese, that can't be shown for a genetic kink.  Her nose if the wrong color, they shoudl be black but her's has pink in it.  But wanna know that she is the sweetest dog.

So in my opinion kink or no kink she is a show winner, and very pretty

WillowDragon

Thank you   ;D

She is definately one of my sweetest girls, though can have her moments of grumpiness LOL  Almost has the pesonality of a hamster this one, you wake her up, she pee's on you... oh yes!   :D

Luckily, her kink is not genetic, so I am able to breed from her, it was a result of an unfortunate wheel accident when she was 5 weeks old. It does happen alot to mousies, thier tails are very delicate.

W xx

Neocridders

Willow, I adore her coloring. I have not seen every coloring out there, but white fur is simple and lovely. Her fur looks so soft. I want to hold her!
I have a question, though; where can I find a mouse like Kinky? I guess it would be a pet (and I wouldn't be getting a new pet anytime soon) but can you find a mouse of that breed and size in a petsmart? I love her!
Oh, and how much would a show mouse go for money wise? I probably wouldn't be needing a show mouse, but I'm curious...

I love your mice. How many do you have?

Hehe sorry for all the questions.

Math

She's adorable! But... I prefer rats. xD Is she a PEW dumbo? I have no idea if mice come in the same colour/patterns as rats... but I think mice can be PEW aswell. I spent a couple months researching rats and my mom still said no. (I even had $350 saved up too) But, I will have rats during my university years, I guess.

I checked out your site, and those little pinkies are adorable! :D

WillowDragon

Quote from: Neocridders on April 05, 2010, 09:11:18 AM
Willow, I adore her coloring. I have not seen every coloring out there, but white fur is simple and lovely. Her fur looks so soft. I want to hold her!
I have a question, though; where can I find a mouse like Kinky? I guess it would be a pet (and I wouldn't be getting a new pet anytime soon) but can you find a mouse of that breed and size in a petsmart? I love her!
Oh, and how much would a show mouse go for money wise? I probably wouldn't be needing a show mouse, but I'm curious...

I love your mice. How many do you have?

Hehe sorry for all the questions.

Pink Eyed Whites are Albino's... very common colour in meece   ;D

There is no way on Gods green earth you would find a mouse the size of Kinky in a pet shop  hehe
She is simpley huge for a mouse, and comes from a line that has been bred for 30 plus years for size and type.

Mice of this type and size are also Very rare in america, even for show breeders, but I do know a few breeders that have got very excellent mice with english mice in the pedigree.

I both buy and sell my mice for £5 each, but I barely sell any because I don't breed to sell them *winks*

And... Oooh, I have at the moment between 60 and 70 mice... but i'm never totally sure because the number changes week from week.

Quote from: Math on April 05, 2010, 09:18:48 AM
She's adorable! But... I prefer rats. xD Is she a PEW dumbo? I have no idea if mice come in the same colour/patterns as rats... but I think mice can be PEW aswell. I spent a couple months researching rats and my mom still said no. (I even had $350 saved up too) But, I will have rats during my university years, I guess.

I checked out your site, and those little pinkies are adorable! :D

PEW is not a colour, in fact its no colour at all... lol  PEW is albino and very common in both mice and rats.
And no... she is not a dumbo, those don't exist in mice.  She is a Show type mouse, ear placement and size is part of how they are different to pet typed.