Alagos, Sadron, and Barathon the Gypsy Vanner Quinsta - Free Studs

Started by Neocridders, June 03, 2010, 02:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Alagos is a black tabiano gypsy vanner on the lookout for mares.
He wants to spread his genes around, so he'll breed with any and all mares that are interested. He hopes to have a few beautiful children by the end of breeding season.

Since Alagos is not picky at all with mares, I'm letting him breed for free. No charge now, no charge ever. If you are ever interested in a breeding with my Alagos, just send me a PM. He'll most likely always be available, but in case he decides to retire as a stud, we'll make a note the breeding season before.

And since it's not completely free to breed, the 100sg fee is on us! We'll send 100sg to you and you can send it on to the Quinsta account. We'll also send you 3000sg for the foal's fee. Alagos is a caring father, so he wants to support his children the best he can.

So there's no confusion, any and all offspring will belong to the mare's owner (unless traded).

Since there are wild studs to use as well, there is a good chance many mares won't need a stud. Alagos, however, is confident that mares will see him and just die to breed with him. I'm not so sure that's exactly what'll happen, but I'm not going to tell him that.

Please post or PM to set up a breeding.

QuoteBlack Tobiano, 4 white legs, star (High strung and difficult to work with)

Neocridders

Bump for July Season!
Two new studs for this season.

Barathon the Gypsy Vanner Stud

QuoteBay Tobiano Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Sadron the Gypsy Vanner Stud

QuoteBlack Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

And the same benefits for useing Alagos go for using Sadron or Barathon. I'll pay all fees. We hope you enjoy our wonderful males.

CutieePiee

Neocridders

Saiki

Neocridders

Taruia

Hey Neo, just wondering if Barathon was going to be available for stud this season. I would love to grab a breed or two with him!

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Neocridders

Keilin Alyr

I'd be interested in a Barathon breeding as well. Need to test overo on one of my girls. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Taruia

I'd love to have him breed with Luestin'donna and Verin'patres

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Neocridders

I'm probably going to start a new thread soon. These guys need some more room. I've got two new boys from the last breeding season XD

Neocridders

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2753.0

If you need to use a stud, and figure out your plans, please post in that thread. Once the season starts up, you can claim breeding spot there for my boys.

:)  I'm gonna lock this now!