News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Selling Deer-like creature-SOLD (templated ALL)

Started by Solistia, June 13, 2010, 01:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

SOLD TO TOFFEECA

So I was feeling a bit restless, ended up drawing this.....deer-like thing......it turned well, so I drew another one.........and another one..........and here we are XD

I'll admit, I'm hurting for some cash right now, so I'm hoping I can make a little profit by selling these.

Looking only at offers of $USD currently (payment by PayPal).

Only sketches are done now, but depending on the offer I'll not only ink, but template as well. I may even be will to sell my soul do other things too...

$1-$9 - Sketch, as seen here (unwatermarked)
$10-$19 - Inked
$20-$29 - Cel-template (like Luminaria)
$30-$39 - Soft-cel template (like Nampari)
$40+ - we can talk about extras :3

This is NOT an auction, as I don't want to be restricted by times, so if I see an offer I like, I'll probably take it. You can post it here publically, or PM me :3
They can be used on any site you please, for any kind of currency (for site currency and real life currency). I only require my name on whatever cert these guys get placed on as the Artist :3

Thank you for your interest~♥

sera

Yegads, these are the cutest freakin' things i've seen in forever. *__*;  If i was allowed moneyz for this, i would scoop them up in a heartbeat.  lol  Good luck selling them, Solistia!!!

Spixy

BabyKittenCandy

Oo... I do like them! I wonder how much I could get for my son if I sold him... no?

If I can raise some money I may well be back!

Willow

Neocridders

Whoah. I like how you're charging real money. I wish I had good enough art to buy with real money. But the way I know for you it's a good idea is it's not a 'that's a ripoff'' but 'I soooooo wish I had money.
I'll be looking for some money, so maybe i'll be back?

toffeeca

SeaCrest

OMGSQUEEWANT!

I hope whoever gets them will start up an adoptable thing ASAP XD You draw really well!

Solistia

Thank you all for your offers =D I have decided to accept toffeeca's offer, so bug her about the new adoptable when I get it all done X3

For your enjoyment, you can see the templated male >w>

Victoria

Omg these are so cute! I will pay for and adoptable that is already colored lol! ;D

Spixy

Solistia

Sorry Spixy D:

BUT, this was successful enough, that I'll definitely do it again in the future :3~♥

Victoria

Neocridders

Solistia

Everything completed, thank you for your interest everyone!
To follow these little guys, called the Pecora, see this thread:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2266.0