News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jojo's Pecora for Breed

Started by jojo, July 17, 2010, 03:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

Some sort of bribe would be appreciated, but not required! I'm most interested in SG and maybe some adoptables.
Also note that I only have one breeding snowflake and money to buy two more, so I might not be able to give all slots away. :)

Females

Slot 1:

Slot 1: Me XD;

Slot 1:

Slot 1: Keilin

Slot 1:

Males

Slot 1: Me XD;
Slot 2: Keilin

Slot 1:
Slot 2:

Slot 1:
Slot 2:

Keilin Alyr

I'd be interested in reserving Meadowlight and Dreamsky for a breeding this season. I'm willing to pay some SG to help cover some of your breeding costs. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

jojo

Sure! I'll put your name down for both of them! And meh, you can forget about the SG, I just wanna see what Dreamsky's and Meadowlight's babies look like XD

Keilin Alyr

You sure? I remember hearing you were hurting for SG a while back, and I want to make sure you have enough to get all the Pecora you want to breed.  =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

jojo

Yes I'm sure. The Secundi Investment game has been good to me lately so I'm good for now ;) Thank you though~

Keilin Alyr

Glad to hear everything's working itself out. =D

You do have a twin coming your way though. I figured since I'm using twin snowflakes on all my other breedings, I shouldn't break the trend. XD

jojo

Oh wow! Thanks Keilin ^^ I'll go post the permission forms~