News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{~The Feli~} Main Thread

Started by TheLeet, July 20, 2010, 09:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeet

Introduction:

The Feli are a fairly simple little cat adoptable. They come in all sorts of colours - bright colours, pastels, naturals and everything in between. However, they only come in realistic cat patterns.
I intend to focus mostly on breeding and trading with them. There may be the odd special event but most Feli will be sold in this thread or traded among users once breeding has started.
Breeding will be free but you will only be allowed to breed one pair at a time and you have to own both parents. I just thought I'd mention that now before you all start making plans for breeding with other peoples' Feli and end up being disappointed later. :)

TheLeet

Feli for sale:

This is where any available Feli for sale will be posted.

Rules:
you may only buy one Feli per batch
to buy one, please fill in this from and post it:
Name:
Owner:
ID:

then send the specified amount of SG to this account
I won't accept the SG until your Feli have been certed
please don't edit your forms <3
Feli cost 10k SG

available Feli:
none at the moment.

TheLeet

pick-ups:
any Feli that have been certed recently

Owners Folder:
http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af325/leeeeeeeet/kittehs/Owners/

TheLeet

Trading:
If you want to trade your Feli to another user, please fill in the form below and pm it to me:

ID#:
current owner:
new owner:
new name: (only if the new owner wants to change the name)

Math

*squeals*

I need a mimic of Cielo now. xD The lineart is amazing! Are you going to open bribes? 'Cause I'm very interested in a Cielo mimic, and possibly mimics of her brothers. <3

*is now an official stalker*

TheLeet

Pm me and we can work something out. (I might be slow to reply, though - as I'm preoccupied with this at the moment XD )

Math

I've PM'd you. :)

I'll definitely be stalking the flatsales. :)

TheLeet

available Feli have been posted :)

YourLoveOnly

Name: Mary
Owner: YourLoveOnly
ID: 003

YourLoveOnly

Name: Noir
Owner: YourLoveOnly
ID: 004

Math

Name: Asher
Owner: Math
ID: 002

Thanks!

Neocridders

Name:Tamara
Owner:Neocridders
ID 001

Neocridders

Name: Yeller
ID:006

TheLeet

Any Feli up to here have been certed <3

Neocridders

Ooooh! *squishes* Kitteeehs!

toffeeca

Name: Pi
Owner: toffeeca
ID: 005

TheLeet

Thanks, that was the last one for now :D

Keilin Alyr

Oh man, I can't believe I slept through this event! Oh well, there will continue to be more stalkage, as I'm (mostly) awake now. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Ooh, I totally need mimics of my two girls eventually :D *clings to pretty cats*

TheLeet

If you'd like mimics of your cats, just pm me whenever. I might not always have time but if I do, we can work something out :)

Keilin Alyr

Oh really? =) I'm gonna have to sort through my pile of recent pictures of my boys then. I can't resist mimics of the brothers! =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

MIMIC MIMIC MIMIC?

I'll wait, but oooooooh. My kitteh needs mimic.

Goddesss

HAhahahaha Keilin Alyr I slept right through it too.

These are so adorable.  I must dig out pictures of my kittehs

TheLeet

I uploaded some more Feli for sale <3

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

TheLeet

All certed ^_^
I'm off to cook some food now but I'll be back soon.

CutieePiee

Name: Rosalina
Owner: CutieePiee
ID: 021

Name: Verte
Owner: PonyMama
ID: 022

Spixy

I must have a mimic of our lovely girl too =D

This lineart is amazing!

Neocridders

Name:Steven
ID:022

ETA: >.< Sorry, missed Cutiee's post.

Math

I managed to make a half decent avatar with my Cielo mimic. <3

And I missed the tabbies! D:

Neocridders

I lllooove your avatar  :O I wanna get my kitty and make her as my avatar. I lurrve my kitty <3

Math

You should just PM TheLeet, and I'm sure she would make your kitty a mimic if she had the time. :)

Neocridders

Hmm. I may want to wait for a long hair kitty, if Leet plans to make one. My kitty is full of FLUFF. ;)

TheLeet

I haven't got any plans to add a long hair kitty in the near future, but if I do ever add more lineart, long haired cats will probably be included.

Math

And then I'm going to have to have Cielo and Caesar done over... eventually. xD Caesar for sure though, he's a chunky little poofball. :P

Neocridders

Well, neo will wait ;) Georgia Peach is a fluffy fat kitty. But I do have some other not as fluffy kitties I'll want mimics of. But, they are pretty common cat colors, so I might be able to nab a kitty similar.

Goddesss

Oh pretty Tabbies.  Curse you sleep.   ;D

SeaCrest

Quote from: Goddesss on July 21, 2010, 10:33:26 AM
Oh pretty Tabbies.  Curse you sleep.   ;D

I second that. I have to get a mimic of my cat and his deceased brother XD

Ryuukokoro

Boo for missing both flatsales!

lol Whenever Leet events come up I always contemplate moving to her timezone so I stop missing them. XD

YourLoveOnly

I am glad she lives where she does, I think it's the only adoptable I can follow and participate in events without staying up past midnight. <3 It's nice to see an adoptie in my timezone for once ^^ And such gorgeous ones too <3

Goddesss

Hahahaha Its funny ecause I only slept 3 hours last night so I just barely missed her.

Sunchaser

>.> im so getting some customs sometime lol i think my simplest will be Sheba who is my pure black cat with a pink belly and yellow eyes who passed away last year.

Ryuukokoro

Three hours!? Yikes... >.>

Tis okay, Leet will have long term events too, I'm sure! ^_^

Goddesss

Yea I stay up too late XD.

I had to get up early this morning to make a phone call and decided to just stay up so I wouldnt sleep all day.  Plus it is quiet my kids are still sleeping.  Which is part of the reason I stay awake so late is for some me time.  So yay for more me time.

indigowulf

Dray

Those patterns are utterly gorgeous. Great work on them! Classic tabby ftw. Are people going to get to try to breed non-tabbies from wild type cats, or will new patterns randomly crop up?

TheLeet

Thanks. I'm planning to release quite a few more patterns so people won't have to breed purely from tabby cats :)